Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 27. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
i'm still waiting for moment people dump more cheap again under 100, many people sell altcoin to get bitcoin gold, i hope after that we can see wicoin will pump

in this project you can already start a bet: to be or not to be.
and win more than anywhere else. you can start: before the 25th movement in the direction of a significant increase in the price will not be - my bet.
who else wants to participate somewhere in the pre-ico?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
admin, any progress/update about some marketing to promote the app
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
i'm still waiting for moment people dump more cheap again under 100, many people sell altcoin to get bitcoin gold, i hope after that we can see wicoin will pump
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
I am just preparing a little flyer which I want to get a few hundred prints of and distribute it in my university and so on. I am currently waiting for the iOS app to be up so that I can include that QR code. I could use some help with the wording on the flyer.. missing the necessary creativity here:

https://mega.nz/#!9bhhnCDa!x_ib9GUIhi2lQBnC5w2-cw75Usz5hTdSVDPkqWuDawY

I'm not a designer, but I think the design should be sufficient for my use-case.. important would be to find the right words to attract people and to bring the message across.

If any of you has some ideas I would be glad if you could share them.

Neat. Glad to see someone take action to get adaption going.
In my opinion the bullet points should be shorter and use another font which is better to read.
For the first three something like:
- Sell your WiFi at home
- Buy WiFi on the go
- Available for iOS and Android

For the lower three I think you should highlight some more core features. Maybe somebody else has an idea.
Can you make a clean template file available so that everybody can translate it into their own language?
Activity: 89
Crypto Management
As in my earlier posts, i am mainly concerned with the success of this project. Many of us are still not aware of the features of the app.
(1)we can see our location on map
(2) connected and uploaded the password
- at what range this app can offer the rented wifi?
- how many GBs or for how long the wifi is offered?
- what is successful point of wic? How this project can progress?
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
The project which is same with this project named DOME, I followed and did the translation of the project is failed. I spent a lot of time on. I am very curious about what this project will be. It tried so much, but it did not be succesfull for now.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
God people are crazy! Letting their Wi go fo so cheap.... at this point i wish i skipped the damn ICO and bought now LOL! Oh well HODL for sure with this project... Smiley
Yes everyone that participate in ICO have the same thoughts. But I am just glad that this train didn't even start yet (only 100-500 downloads on google play) so there will be enough opportunities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
God people are crazy! Letting their Wi go fo so cheap.... at this point i wish i skipped the damn ICO and bought now LOL! Oh well HODL for sure with this project... Smiley
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
everything dumping because/thanks to btc  Grin

Yeah, very typical. When BTC is on a rush pretty much its all dump alts to hold onto the btc... money will come back. Good time to fill the bags if you have the Eth/BTC and discipline.

Buy when their is blood in the streets, even if it is your own.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
everything dumping because/thanks to btc  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
hi, anyone able to withdraw from the apps?
I`m not. But can I ask? WHY???  Huh

no idea, just i din't received
my email : [email protected]

Hey,

We have emailed "[email protected]" twice and waiting for your reply.
Activity: 100

no idea, just i din't received
my email : [email protected]
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 100
it said 24 hours but still not received.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
76 sat , that's so low for a great project like this one  Cry
legendary
Merit: 1000
Then this must be some sort of bug on livecoin:

Shocked that it went under 100 sats already, dont know if these are the weakest of hands. Or if it is currently the fork that is happening. Seems like all alts are getting hurt but I thought lower marketcap coins would not.

But I was wrong and this low marketcap coin did get effected. Dont think it will be too long now until it goes back up over ICO price, the app just came out. Once things get rolling here I feel PA will do similar things Smiley

But who has the convenience to dump coins so cheaply? I mean, at a cheaper price of the one at which they bought the coin? This is happening with many ICO distributed tokens.
in such cases, the value is not important. hajime must be taken. satoshi rises faster low token value.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi Lambo,

the telegram link is broken and the slack invitation is not active!

can you update please Smiley ?
Activity: 756
Since the turnover on livecoin is very small, it can be concluded that the main investors are waiting for the results and new exchanges. Weak hands have always been and always will be.
Merit: 307
Then this must be some sort of bug on livecoin:

Shocked that it went under 100 sats already, dont know if these are the weakest of hands. Or if it is currently the fork that is happening. Seems like all alts are getting hurt but I thought lower marketcap coins would not.

But I was wrong and this low marketcap coin did get effected. Dont think it will be too long now until it goes back up over ICO price, the app just came out. Once things get rolling here I feel PA will do similar things Smiley

But who has the convenience to dump coins so cheaply? I mean, at a cheaper price of the one at which they bought the coin? This is happening with many ICO distributed tokens.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a error on my app or why can't see my wifi on app? Is a wrong setting or is not possible to see my own wifi on map?
It`s possible. Anyway I see my own point.
Pages:
Jump to: