Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 22. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Android app is already available.

Submitting the iOS app tomorrow. Android update this week.

Txs for the update!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
We can share our mobile internet through their program as Wi-FI? Who tried this app already?

I installed the app on my android phone and selected login with facebook and it is stuck for some time, tried again but the same result.Tried with signing up and it works fine.I have shared my wifi details and selling the key for some WiC, how do I know if someone nearby has got my access and paid upfront? Will there be any notification from the app?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Is this applicable to all parts of the world? I mean particularly in southeast asia. I live in the Philipines where in some of the wifi passwords in mcdonalds here are default and easy to be access. So if I would be able to get on their wifi you actually give 100 coins per password? Then what if the default pass was changed? How about it?

Well this is one of the questions that should be addressed or we will end up with useless application, because of this people are dumping their coin, dev should do something there is a new competition and it might offer a better service than what you have here.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New ICO in same area of WiFi-sharing:
https://iungo.network/#home

I hope sometimes all such projects will start to cooperate.
If I could pay by WiC and ING coins inside both networks it will double it's price.

The App is not working for me? Is it working for anybody?

Initially I was interested in wic, but documentation is lacking and white-paper is a joke written like by 14 year old. And who are these people? Linked in profiles?

This IUNGO one seems much more promising and ambitious. They have a REAL whitepaper, working product and real people on the team.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Is this applicable to all parts of the world? I mean particularly in southeast asia. I live in the Philipines where in some of the wifi passwords in mcdonalds here are default and easy to be access. So if I would be able to get on their wifi you actually give 100 coins per password? Then what if the default pass was changed? How about it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello Lambo,

Can you reveal something about a new Website please?

Or are you guys focussing on the App?

Can you tell us when you expect the IOS app will be released?

Thx.

As far as I know they were working on releasing an updated version of the Android app in this coming week. I thought too that the IOS app was going to be out with the release of the WiCoin but this was not the case. If I

had to guess I would say that the IOS app will probably release a week or two after for sure coming before Novembers end, but some light on these matters would be highly appreciated Lambo06.

iOS app will be sent for publishing within a week and the android app will be updated around the same time.

More than a week passed, and where is app? Give us an exact date of launch app!

Android app is already available.

Submitting the iOS app tomorrow. Android update this week.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
We can share our mobile internet through their program as Wi-FI? Who tried this app already?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Dev was very active when there was ico but now his replies comes rarely or after a very long delay. i m not 100% disappointed with the project but dev should be active with community as he was in earlier days. due to quick response i was expecting this is superb class communication ever.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
The app is already launched
what is you mean app ? ios or android app wicoin? dev until now not updated about this project by twitter or facebook, why dev?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
The app is already launched
Hello Lambo,

Can you reveal something about a new Website please?

Or are you guys focussing on the App?

Can you tell us when you expect the IOS app will be released?

Thx.

As far as I know they were working on releasing an updated version of the Android app in this coming week. I thought too that the IOS app was going to be out with the release of the WiCoin but this was not the case. If I

had to guess I would say that the IOS app will probably release a week or two after for sure coming before Novembers end, but some light on these matters would be highly appreciated Lambo06.

iOS app will be sent for publishing within a week and the android app will be updated around the same time.

More than a week passed, and where is app? Give us an exact date of launch app!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
damn it, shoudnt have invested in the ico, but should have bought some coin now. IDK, still might buy some more, to try and get the avarage down.

I've got an idea,
What about a development, where when searching for the wifi, some information about purhcasing the access to this wifi, will be displayed, and redirects the the customer to the website, where they could buy some wic with just a credit card?
I think due to the fact that the whole market down, the coin will be difficult to climb until stability of bitcoin

This token trading below pre-ICo price all time. May be after launch app price will growing a little.
Activity: 114
I think due to the fact that the whole market down, the coin will be difficult to climb until stability of bitcoin
As said LAMBO in TELEGRAM, IOS app will be 30-31 OCTOBER (maybe 1-2 later) ... DEvelopers good work over app.

What about android up? Im sceptic to this project, because free wi-fi almost everywhere now, but they must try at last
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Already an app, this coin and app could be going places. At least the supply isn't like 1 billion. Will be good for people who live in densely populated areas, and always use their phones. There will probably harvesters who go around trying to get as many passwords as they can, just to get coins to sell them.

I would say the supply is irrelevant. What matters is market cap. With that said I also think the concept has some value. I can imagine using the app in places where you quickly need WiFi but don't have access to any. But there isn't really much interest in this coin at this very moment. Might change though with some convincing user experience / reports.
Activity: 336
New ICO in same area of WiFi-sharing:
https://iungo.network/#home

I hope sometimes all such projects will start to cooperate.
If I could pay by WiC and ING coins inside both networks it will double it's price.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
hello?Huh

why fb page and twitter become ghost town??
are the dev team already run away with the money?

Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
As said LAMBO in TELEGRAM, IOS app will be 30-31 OCTOBER (maybe 1-2 later) ... DEvelopers good work over app.
Pages:
Jump to: