Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 24. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I will try the app, this is  an interesting project for me ,keep on your hard work dev ,i hope it will be listed by bittrex or poloniex soon!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Whats up  with the strict rules on the password when I try to sign up?

Why cant I set any password I would like?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Telegram link updated now.

All great news! When will we see the new final coin supply on Crypto Market cap?

Already informed them. Now its their job to update.
great job! i use the app very vell!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

All great news! When will we see the new final coin supply on Crypto Market cap?

Already informed them. Now its their job to update.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Hello Lambo,

Can you reveal something about a new Website please?

Or are you guys focussing on the App?

Can you tell us when you expect the IOS app will be released?

Thx.

As far as I know they were working on releasing an updated version of the Android app in this coming week. I thought too that the IOS app was going to be out with the release of the WiCoin but this was not the case. If I

had to guess I would say that the IOS app will probably release a week or two after for sure coming before Novembers end, but some light on these matters would be highly appreciated Lambo06.

iOS app will be sent for publishing within a week and the android app will be updated around the same time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
A couple of years ago , concepts like this surfaced . Monetizing network but with advertisement contents. I wonder how would this generate cash flow. If it is just an app that would be an accountant  that would track data traffic and incentivize the flow of data, then earning would like be just a pinch of salt.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Roll Eyes I don't think I'm volunteering but why don't crypto's like WIC provide a couple printable Adobe pages for people like me to hand to newbies?
Activity: 30
I believe that the team is on the right track. First - the development of the application, then - listing on a large number of exchanges. For success there must be a large community; and the community appears mostly when the application is running.

Of course the app is the most important part. But transparency is king in crypto. If you fail to communicate and be open then thats bad. Especially if you claim to have somebody for marketing and community in the team who is invisible. Questions on telegram and here are hardly replied to and the telegram links still point to nowhere despite the dev being reminded to change it again and again.

The early investors are usually the most enthusiastic and can be your best ambassadors. If you treat them like the team is doing currently, nobody will be there when you are done developing in your basement.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
They have there system through what any application has to go in order to get listed and available at store on IOS. It is time taking process and probably all the requirement have been fulfilled and now the approval and appearing will be next whenever happen. I will second you for the revealing of some little part of the progress been done on this thing.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
Hello Lambo,

Thx.

As far as I know they were working on releasing an updated version of the Android app in this coming week. I thought too that the IOS app was going to be out with the release of the WiCoin but this was not the case. If I

had to guess I would say that the IOS app will probably release a week or two after for sure coming before Novembers end, but some light on these matters would be highly appreciated Lambo06.
Activity: 16
Hello Lambo,

Thx.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
glade to here that the wic is listed by yobit!
keep on,wish it be listed by bittrex or poloniex soon!
Activity: 16
wicoin listed on etherdelta

Good job team!

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   Livecoin   WIC/BTC   $807   $0.006486   79.96%   Recently
2   YoBit   WIC/BTC   $146   $0.009419           14.42%   Recently
3   EtherDelta   WIC/ETH   $38   $0.008952   3.79%   Recently
4   Livecoin   WIC/ETH   $19   $0.006174   1.84%   Recently
5   YoBit   WIC/DOGE   $0   $0.370515   0.00%   Recently

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 13
wicoin listed on etherdelta
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Didn't follow wic for more than a week , it's suprising me alot , price is very cheap. I think today is the best time to buy more.

Maybe, but if dev doesn't reply for so long, its not a good sign. Don't invest to much, because it can go to zero very fast.

Hey, we are here. Not posting much because there is not much new right now. Expect an update to the android app in 7-10 days.

Thanks!
hello I have not received my bounty for twitter what is going on?
Activity: 30
The team sucks badly in everything community and communication related. Telegram link still broken (although known for at least a week), no feedback on questions here, no feedback on bug reports, no roadmap. You desperately need to get a clue of what you are doing in these areas lambo!

Activity: 89
Crypto Management
May be its too early to expect something bigger from WIC but in future i am it will give reward to everyone. Its supply is limited, app is released and undergo for more development. Good marketing will take it to another level but app should be fully developed. HODL strategy will make u happy in future. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
But wallet is down on livecoin, you cannot deposit/withdraw.

That has nothing to do with wic and everything do to with the ETH fork and livecoin....

So again. Wth are you talking about

yup. so dont worry if the wallet of wic is down or other wallets. this is just merely becuase of the eth fork. after everything is done, it will be back to normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: