Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 40. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
when will the app be released so we can see 1-2 dollar wicoin?
lInvested btc in "Wic" just for speculate purpose:) Looking forward to test wic application. But honestly don't think this token can reach 1$

$0.1 would be great
Yeah, 0.1$ is a great value and it's more real. But this cannot be achieved without biggest exchanges like bittrex.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
lInvested btc in "Wic" just for speculate purpose:) Looking forward to test wic application. But honestly don't think this token can reach 1$

$0.1 would be great
Activity: 672
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
WiC is at the lowest price of 130 sat. I was not expecting that much low price. But it doesn't mean coin has no potential. I feel it like a jackpot at this price. after couple of weeks, WiC will have different picture of price. Panic seller donate their future to others. HODL is success if you work on undervalued crypto coin.

Yes, I don't get why people would be selling for so cheap... Just bought up about 70k worth of wic.. Might get some more
Activity: 41
So exited about this app Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
WiC is at the lowest price of 130 sat. I was not expecting that much low price. But it doesn't mean coin has no potential. I feel it like a jackpot at this price. after couple of weeks, WiC will have different picture of price. Panic seller donate their future to others. HODL is success if you work on undervalued crypto coin.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
very good to know that the application will leave next month, I invest a little, I really like this idea, let's see after the launch, excellent project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Im going to assume for the beginning its a phone app mainly for people on the go... hopefully in the future they will release something for windows/mac too for local usage with laptops
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
The CryptoWi app will be released in the first week of October. Stay tuned! Smiley

im exited about this one , lets go to the pluto  Cool

this is good news. i think im gonna buy some WIC.  Grin  Grin
 it is only 170 sats on livecoin. what is the ico price of this token by the way? so i can assess if this is a good buy or not.

Very good time to get some WiC. ICO price was 458sat if I remember correctly.
Can't really see the price dropping any lower than it is now.
Activity: 298
Interesting, this wificoin, but: 'The big problem here is security. “It’s very hackable at the moment”, developer Alex Atallah admits.'

Seems like they should be building in security from the get-go.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi,

a new competitor in the wifi sharing market:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/17/wificoin/

i hope that cryptowi has a solid and competent team!!
Activity: 518
Hello. Bye.
Does this have to be done thru a phone or can it be done thru a Mac computer?

Through a phone. Computers are not supported.

Can we use android emulators and gain some tokens to share the wifi since it will have the same OS similar to that of a mobile?

Good question, Id also like to get an answer for this.
Activity: 57
what the hell is going on with this coin?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
After the WiC App, its future will be cleared. Risk takers will be millionare if grab more coins at these very cheap prices. If this project goes successful then you are back to intial bitcoin days. Its too early to give bad remarks about price. This is just beginning.
Activity: 887

Can we use android emulators and gain some tokens to share the wifi since it will have the same OS similar to that of a mobile?
Activity: 490

Activity: 504
The CryptoWi app will be released in the first week of October. Stay tuned! Smiley

im exited about this one , lets go to the pluto  Cool

this is good news. i think im gonna buy some WIC.  Grin  Grin
 it is only 170 sats on livecoin. what is the ico price of this token by the way? so i can assess if this is a good buy or not.
Activity: 45
Walt for a 5x-10x pump after the app release.
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I think the development of token sales from the project is very ugly and makes me regret for following it
and the token price of the project only reaches 0.00000183 and that's a very bad price

I have also lost some dough by investing here during ico. But that's crypto. Don't worry too much about it, there's good news coming. And as always don't invest more than u can lose.

yep once the app is release, we might see a pump, i think this is also the opportunity to gather more WIC before the good news comes next week.
Pages:
Jump to: