Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 43. (Read 146291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
There is barely no trades on Etherdelta... and don't take to me about Livecoin...
We need better exchanges...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
i buy at stage 4 but thanks to bounty hunters and scalping i have 900 more coins now  Grin

the 24h lower price is bigger day after day, that's a good news  Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
excited to use the app. when it will release?
and will downloadable in Google Playstore?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Once the APP comes out in a couple weeks people will be very sad they sold for a loss... Still having a hard time wrapping my head around how people who only bought on livecoin, immediately sold for less than what they paid....

It is quite amazing what some weak hands are able to accomplish. But seeing the things you have in crypto and in real life you shouldnt be surprised by this dumbness Roll Eyes

Money games,it is easy to manipulate price on small exchanges.Bittrex didnt add any new token from long time
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Now the markets are all down,so the wic also down a lot,but the project is good,hope to see the app soon1
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I understand that ICO is over? How is the payout? I noticed that in spreadsheet of participants the count was completed.

they distributed it in group to avoid dumping of value in the market.
good strategy for the team and for the investor

this way of distribution is so nice because we all know that all bounty hunters, well not all, but MOST of the bounty hunters will just dump their tokens for easy money. with the distribution per batch will really prevent the scenario.  nice job wic team. i can not wait to see the WIC tokens on a  bigger exchange.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Hope, you will also support elder android and iOS devices, so that we can reach many people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Excuse for troubling. But I still have not received tokens for participating in the generosity campaign (Twitter, Facebook). Please pay for my work. My number in the table: 270

Bitcointalk Profile Link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richard1-1014403

Facebook Profile Link
https://www.facebook.com/RichAleksei

Twitter Profile Link
https://twitter.com/Richmon_1

Ethereum Address
0xe38Bf41d25C21b411C406822f4eC682753E3a8b5
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Once the APP comes out in a couple weeks people will be very sad they sold for a loss... Still having a hard time wrapping my head around how people who only bought on livecoin, immediately sold for less than what they paid....

It is quite amazing what some weak hands are able to accomplish. But seeing the things you have in crypto and in real life you shouldnt be surprised by this dumbness Roll Eyes

Lol i mean... it just doesnt make sense buy something for  XX and sell it for X immediately... I guess like you said weak hands see price drop and just dump... seems dumb to invest money in something if you plan on doing that... Lucky I got in presale stage 1.. wish I could've picked up more at the rates it dropped to!
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
when will WIC list bittrex , any plan about it . list bigger market will gain more attation for people .that's better for WIC project

honestly , now WIC price is even below presale price , just wait and let dev do their job  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
when will WIC list bittrex , any plan about it . list bigger market will gain more attation for people .that's better for WIC project
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
curious about the app but also curious about marketing direction  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
can it be use with andoid and IOs?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hi Dev, participated in the company's bounty video and did not receive the payment please so
Bitcointalk username dizzy1996
Youtoob link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iuAIg7UEBNqpqTLEwvOwA
Video link about WIC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIBV3eO63dU
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Take a look guys at that article.EU 120mln euro project.Free blockchain wifi network https://www.coindesk.com/eu-budget-amendments-call-millions-blockchain-funding/

As i know eu projects it will never happen,it has to pass analysys,expertises,expertises to analysys,translations to 28 langueges etc

So eu can use wic app instead,anway good to keep that link
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

very bad when main concern of "devs" is tracking market value of their coin all day long.
The idea behind this is super stupid, as sharing passwords, lol.. maybe running wifi nodes, but sharing passwords? Who confirms passwords are correct or arent downloaded from some free database or compromised and so on?

Congratulations, dumbest post I've read today so far. 5/5 for not informing yourself and posting pure bs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I understand that ICO is over? How is the payout? I noticed that in spreadsheet of participants the count was completed.

they distributed it in group to avoid dumping of value in the market.
good strategy for the team and for the investor
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
To find very interesting to propose to share WIFI, and to be rewarded for it, I believe that this will be of great value in the future, I am reading about the project and I will test the app when it is released.

I agree. This is soo necessary as so many of hs have unlimited internet access i  hundreds of countries and as we travel the globe even interstate to easily be able to access local wifi would make life easier!
Pages:
Jump to: