Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 42. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
This topic is full with bounty related issues while there is dedicated thread exist my humble request to all people who have problem they should post into dedicated thread to get timely response.
still better than some airdrop thread. all comment is just when where how and why I dont received....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This topic is full with bounty related issues while there is dedicated thread exist my humble request to all people who have problem they should post into dedicated thread to get timely response.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Sir i have already reported but no action taken yet about bounty mistake.
Please sir verify and review The bounty spread sheet as my Facebook bounty is shown Zero shares and i have shared all Your posts on twitter and Facebook also pinned your tweet and liked your FB page and follow you on Twitter,
One another mistake please review
Bitcoin name:jeriko2075
twitter profile:https://twitter.com/jeriko2075
followers:2059
WIC coins given to him:2211
Spread sheet No:915

And Now mine:
twitter profile:https://twitter.com/humayunpaki
followers:11600
WIC coins given to me:527
Spread sheet No:916

I am sure this is mistake please review it and correct it. and also give me my Facebook bounty rewards as there on spread sheet it has shown Zero rewards.
My Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/mujhysuno
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I have not received payment yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I received over 2k wic from the bounty and I decided to still keep it until the end of December. Selling now for lesser price ICO is stupid!  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
It should be remembered that the winner is the one who can wait. It is necessary to have a good endurance - especially in the world of crypto-currency. WIC will take its own in November-December.

Exactly those who hold in cryptos will give good results to them only. Many people are making through cryptos only because they hold a lot of coins and the same thing happen to WiC also. When a product is started developing and releasing in the market will provide an indication the price will increase.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Right after bounty payments clearance, price may slowly slowly decrease if there is dump. Payments are being paid in batches so I don't think big dump. After the forced selling we may expect great price. The life of WiC is in the hand of its app. If it goes well then there is very bright future of this coin. Limited supply and excellent app can take it to dollars price. You guys will be millionare if it comes true.
Merit: 250
For everyone asking about bounty payments:

1) This is not the correct thread for bounty campaign discussion. Please post at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wicmonetizing-wifi-sharing-app-launched-2043933

2) At the correct thread, we have posted in the OP that "Tokens will be sent between 20-30 September."

So please wait till September 30 and if you have still not got the tokens, PM me.

Thanks!

its ok for me to wait until 30 september
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
211/5000
the project is so close to the use of the internet for now. Many internet users today require fast connections. So this project provides a solution in a different way.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Any good news for exchange👍
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
They other day it was calm but with some movement

Today it was just dead  Huh Huh
Merit: 500
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
We will be closing the slack chat after 2 days due to a lot of scam attempts and phishing links being sent on this platform. If possible, please join our telegram group which already has 250+ members.
Telegram Link: https://t.me/WiCoin
Thanks!
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
October will come soon, then we can see real movements. But it is really calm here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Crazy to be below stage 1 pricing now... Feeling pretty disheartened by getting in right at 4pm for the ICO with a hefty amount... could have just picked it up now for cheaper  Cry
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
there nothing to expect before app launch!

price can dump more with low volume until october!
Activity: 392
Time to buy at Livecoin as WIC is trading below its ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
hai sir im not recived my coin pliase cek line 295 twitter bouty my eth 0x1E5FaE5254945F64761992396EBF7a4c685C543a
Activity: 756
It should be remembered that the winner is the one who can wait. It is necessary to have a good endurance - especially in the world of crypto-currency. WIC will take its own in November-December.
Activity: 336
Slowly but more and more goes from bounties.
Right now there is 2.793M on WiC/BTC market and 0.423 on WiC/ETH.
In total it's more than 3 millions of tokens (should be up to 7 millions only from hunters).
24 hours volume was less than 3BTC.
Price +/- first stage of ICO.

It doesn't looks like bounties-hunters dump.
Everyone just hold and wait.

But I think it's easily changes after any news.
Any delay with app -> will see huge dump.
Any good experience from app users (just real confirmation that app exist and works) and we will see big x2~x10 bump.
Both scenarios are good for me, personally. Buy on first or hold on second. Just different time-frame for investment.
Activity: 89
Crypto Management
Trading volume is too low at LiveCoin Exchange at the moment. I think trading volume of WiC will increase in October, after the launching of app.
Pages:
Jump to: