Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 86. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 12
I know this is speculation, but what is the price estimation for Wic for this year and upcomming months based on your opinions?
I'm curious about people's opinions.
Feel free to share yours...!

5-10 cents on exchanges.......25-30 cents by dec  Cool

I'm tend to think that we could reach $1 by december.

thats what i think too. 1$ should be easily made until december or january.

the project is good, people are believing and buying the tokens, devs are talkative and overall you get good vibes.

therefore, shouldnt be a prob to get 1$ each token.
what about $2,5 each? how long to reach this price? march or april to hit this price?

You understand that the price depends on the market, this is the starting price of the sale.
Most likely the price will down in the beginning, but the developer will support the platform, the price will rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Can i exchange WiC coin to different exchange like poloniex,livecoin,hitbtc and so on exchanges.can i also purchaes with master card or with btc.

Hey, we have partnered with livecoin.net and they will be hosting our Token Sale from September 1.

Credit/debit card purchases directly from the app is in the future planned features Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
what about $2,5 each? how long to reach this price? march or april to hit this price?

If people knew what price an asset will have in 6 month, we all would be rich!
There are so much factors playing with the price. You buy and hold and earn by creating a WiC hotspot, thats my plan Smiley.

Merit: 500
dear Lambo06 !
please update me on spreadsheet
i have 812 folowers on twitter

my number is 12 on spreadsheet

thank you

dear lambo06 !

how about my question?

Updated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I 'm still not positive the future of this project, at least in Europe it will not have a future, why I have to buy wireless data when free wi-fi spots are increasing and mobile data costs less and less day by day? Also free roaming in EU now

Not sure about Europe but, in Asia, this will be a hit where connectivity is not as good as Europe. Moreover WIC is targeting tourists more than the residents itself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Based on my experience, It would be nice to hold WiC for about 8 months or more in order to have good investment returns. 1 month after the presale will not give us good profits.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I know this is speculation, but what is the price estimation for Wic for this year and upcomming months based on your opinions?

the project is good, people are believing and buying the tokens, devs are talkative and overall you get good vibes.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
$1 each can be easily achieved

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

Total Supply: 100,000,000 coins

Checking cmc for similar supplies:
22   Lisk Lisk   $317,160,715   $2.85   111,195,505 LSK *      
19   TenX TenX   $382,787,229   $3.66   104,661,310 PAY *      
51   Komodo Komodo   $129,471,702   $1.28   100,945,510 KMD      
17   Waves Waves   $450,979,000   $4.51   100,000,000 WAVES *         
25   Binance Coin Binance Coin   $268,586,000   $2.69   100,000,000 BNB *         
60   ICO ICO   $91,709,400   $0.917094   100,000,000 ICO *   

So I am guessing everything between $0.50 and $5 seems possible short to midterm.
Merit: 100
Can i exchange WiC coin to different exchange like poloniex,livecoin,hitbtc and so on exchanges.can i also purchaes with master card or with btc.
You cant exchange it for now, but they already have plans for some exchanges. You can purchase it with your btc
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
10X is a little too high i guess, doubling your investment is much possible after the dumps, buy in the ICO and also buy when WiC hit the exchange hold and wait for further development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
It's still better to connect to Wi-Fi instead of using 3G/4G. Data-bundles are still expensive in most countries even in Europe.
Wifi is always the prefered method of connecting to the internet.

I live in Belgium and the data-bundles are really expensive.
When I can I always look for a working Wifi thats free. When WiC is released and gained popularity I really hope I can connect to a WiC hotspot for a stable wifi network.

Stage 3 is almost sold out! Invest now when its still cheap!
I'm happy with mine stage 2 tokens  Wink

Same goes for me. At current state I always try to find free wifi spots, because data-bundles are still a bit expensive in Germany.

Also thinking about the possibility you have for example as an exchange student in a foreigne country. You don't want to make a mobile phone contract sometimes because it is expensive to get out of it when you are leaving the country again. Also it is sometimes expensive as hell if you have mobile data options.

This is the perfect solution.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 51

this project is not only a whiterpaper with plans for future, it is working and ready to ship.
x10 is very probably in a short time.
Activity: 45

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Activity: 45
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
This project has a noble cause and I believed in it. But I hoped this will not encourage more Wifi password crackers to cracked other wifi passwords for financial gain. Please elaborate more on this matter. Thank you.

Hey, we have taken security measures so that such a thing does not happen. The end-users are not even displayed the password and the app handles everything in a safe and secure manner as showed in the demo video. But at the same time I would like to say that even government websites, elections and almost everything online has been hacked at one point or another, so it might not be 100% impossible but I can assure you it is highly unlikely that any such thing happens with our app.

Thanks!

Well, good to hear that you've placed a great emphasis with regards to  user and app security, as it can make or break a project. Good luck and more power.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Stage 3 contribution update:
$93,941 left in stage 3.

nice will be sold out in a couple days max!
Pages:
Jump to: