Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 88. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I 'm still not positive the future of this project, at least in Europe it will not have a future, why I have to buy wireless data when free wi-fi spots are increasing and mobile data costs less and less day by day? Also free roaming in EU now
In Asia, we still need this  Grin.
If this project is successful worldwide, it will be really good. And If this project is sccuessful on several continents, it still very good.

I've read somewhere that the target of cryptowi are travellers/tourists. So if you are from EU and you travel to Asia, you can use the app.

It's still better to connect to Wi-Fi instead of using 3G/4G. Data-bundles are still expensive in most countries even in Europe.
Wifi is always the prefered method of connecting to the internet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Thank you for all the support to the new price structure!  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I 'm still not positive the future of this project, at least in Europe it will not have a future, why I have to buy wireless data when free wi-fi spots are increasing and mobile data costs less and less day by day? Also free roaming in EU now
If this project is successful worldwide, it will be really good. And If this project is sccuessful on several continents, it still very good.

I've read somewhere that the target of cryptowi are travellers/tourists. So if you are from EU and you travel to Asia, you can use the app.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Joined Twitter and Facebook bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Well that is a eligible objection and I also think it could be hard on European market but on the other side it would also be a great help for tourists from outside of Europe. And then there are a lot of markets which are not provided with this low coast mobile data and free wifi spots. So who knows, could be a runner there.
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 294
I think the new price structure will encourage more people to participate  Smiley
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
That is cool new price structure will surely be same attractive as first 2 stages were for investors. It will keep the momentum up because investors want more profit and it fits best because those missed first 2 rounds will not feel big difference. I like the restructured price formula. Keep it up success is sure.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good to see the pre-sale stats, i also like the stage wise price rise and targets achieved quickly, keep it up!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
wish i had joined at first stage but unfortonately i was to slow they were sold pretty fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
which country would you choose to open the market?
AFAIK it's not country dependent. I will be available to while world.
Activity: 238
which country would you choose to open the market?
Activity: 478
more stage , small gap , more chance to let more people join this project. cool

joined early ,earn more profit then later stage.  quickly guys .
yes, stage 7 is more than 3 times of stage 1! i am sad only join the stage 2!
Activity: 434

joined early ,earn more profit then later stage.  quickly guys .
Activity: 392
Activity: 370
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Due to community feedback, we have re-structured stages 3-5 to make the price increase more gradulally through the stages and allow for greater participation.

Important things to remember:

1) Stage 1 and Stage 2 participants remain unaffected.

2) Total max cap remains the same.

New Stage structure:

Stage 1 investment cap = $120,000 (Price $0.008/WiC) - SOLD OUT
Stage 2 investment cap = $240,000 (Price $0.012/WiC) - SOLD OUT
Stage 3 investment cap = $140,000 (Price $0.014/WiC)
Stage 4 investment cap = $160,000 (Price $0.016/WiC)
Stage 5 investment cap = $135,000 (Price $0.018/WiC)
Stage 6 investment cap = $165,000 (Price $0.022/WiC)
Stage 7 investment cap = $520,000 (Price $0.026/WiC)

this is very nice,the price gap is become small,and the investor will feel more reasonable!
great update, i think it will definitely be a huge success,hope WIC rocket soon ,everyone who invest WIC will buy lambo

I don't doubt in 5-10x. Very small amount of coins, great Name, great Idea. Long Live WIC.
Well, if wifi has some technology upgrades, then it will boost this project even more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
A person putting 36 BTC in one ICO have a lot more in reserves.
They must own half of the sea. Grin

Also if someone put so much on one ICO you can expected big pump after it gets on exchange.

Pump is good but I'm worried about big dumps.
Activity: 546
great update, i think it will definitely be a huge success,hope WIC rocket soon ,everyone who invest WIC will buy lambo
Pages:
Jump to: