Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 83. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
More and more people are inquiring on my messenger about WiCoins.  Let's keep the flame burnin' Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This project is doing really well so far. I'm glad 'cause I invested in the first round Cheesy More ICO's should do multiple rounds like this. First contributors should always be rewarded for their foresight.
Activity: 294
We are now in the 3rd round! Woohoo! I trust that the devs will get all the funding they needed for this project. Because I really wanted this project to go into fruition. I really believe on this project and on what this project can achieve. I've even invested some! Good luck and God bless to the WIC team! Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
$79,248 left in Stage 3.

going good! should be sold in a couple days

finally this project will be success, previous failed and now great ICO. good luck dev for you project.
after ico is over i hope you still give update for this project via bitcointalk or media social so that people know dev this coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
So I registered to contribute and received the contribution address by email, but when I look it up on etherscan there's no contract source, no mention of WIC, and only $180k has been raised.  Can someone please shed some light.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
$79,248 left in Stage 3.

ICO is really doing well!
Very curious where this presale will end and where Livecoin starts! As soon it hits Livecoin a new wave of investors will buy this token.

Really great thing to work with Livecoin for stage 2.
Great work dev
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
So if this is successfull, what are the odds of mass adoption considering the fact that most people don't want their passwords shared.

password isnt shared to the end user Wink app connects directly with encryption see the demo vid on their site
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
So if this is successfull, what are the odds of mass adoption considering the fact that most people don't want their passwords shared.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
$79,248 left in Stage 3.
Hello dev, i have become member and updated my signature
Can you update my signature campaign rank please? Iam number 8 on the list
Thanks

Hey will be checked and updated tomorrow. Thanks
Hello dev, still not updated yet.
Also my facebook friends already reached 1371, number 421 on the list
Thanks
Hello dev, will this be updated? still not updated yet

Updated.
I invested some & it does look promising.  But as an advocate of non-crypto-people I have some simple non-crypto questions:

Let's say people like to use this app.  In the whitepaper I read they use Wicoins for this.  Though as an investment incentive for cryptopeople this looks like gold when millions use this app, the price will fluctuate.  Let's say you buy 100 WIC for $100, you'd have some expextations about how long you'd be able to connect.  You don't want to buy 100 WIC and see one year later you can connect 5 mins with that amount?  So price has to be flat, no?

Non-crypto people don't want to buy some coin at some exchange which fluctuates.  They want to buy minutes of online wifi time with their paypal (or MAYBE in some future with some major non-fluctuating cryptocurrency like bitcoin).  Just a coin for one purpose?

So how much I do like the idea, I don't see the coin itself getting much higher price gains (in the end because good ideas & good ico's ALWAYS get you profit in the beginning  Cool) since it would harm the system/hold back its useability when a non-major currency is used.

Your thoughts?

Hey, thanks for your questions.

So first of all if the non-crypto people want to buy WiC to use it, they won't hold it for a year. If they do they are not really buying for using it but to speculate. Also, the $value that they spend will remain the same. In your example, if someone buys 100 WiC for $100 and pays $5 for a WiFi network and suppose the price/WiC decreases after a year to 100 WiC = $50. Now he will still pay $5 for that network but with 10 WiC instead of 5 WiC he used a year earlier. So the payment is $ value will always remain the same.

We have future updates planned that will allow users to buy WiC with credit/debit cards. Another thing we plan to introduce is have WiC reloadable cards (something like gift cards) that will be available at local stores so that the non-crypto people can buy WiC with local currencies and use them in the app without knowing anything about crypto.

Also, I wouldn't call Bitcoin a non-fluctuating currency. Crypto is new and volatility is part of it and unfortunately no coin today is immune to it. Hopefully in the future when the market matures, we will have less volatility.

Thanks!
Hello dev, i have become member and updated my signature
Can you update my signature campaign rank please? Iam number 8 on the list
Thanks

Hey will be checked and updated tomorrow. Thanks
Hello dev, still not updated yet.
Also my facebook friends already reached 1371, number 421 on the list
Thanks
Hello dev, will this be updated? still not updated yet
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I invested some & it does look promising.  But as an advocate of non-crypto-people I have some simple non-crypto questions:

Let's say people like to use this app.  In the whitepaper I read they use Wicoins for this.  Though as an investment incentive for cryptopeople this looks like gold when millions use this app, the price will fluctuate.  Let's say you buy 100 WIC for $100, you'd have some expextations about how long you'd be able to connect.  You don't want to buy 100 WIC and see one year later you can connect 5 mins with that amount?  So price has to be flat, no?

Non-crypto people don't want to buy some coin at some exchange which fluctuates.  They want to buy minutes of online wifi time with their paypal (or MAYBE in some future with some major non-fluctuating cryptocurrency like bitcoin).  Just a coin for one purpose?

So how much I do like the idea, I don't see the coin itself getting much higher price gains (in the end because good ideas & good ico's ALWAYS get you profit in the beginning  Cool) since it would harm the system/hold back its useability when a non-major currency is used.

Your thoughts?

Activity: 2
Congratulations on raising over $400K. I have invested in this project. Super excited for this project !!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
project = ok, sounds good
whitepaper = ok, sounds good, is detailed
video = describing wic  Shocked
communication = every question is answered
background = people are real, no fakes or faked profiles
crowdsale = stage 1 and 2 are sold Smiley

overall = buy or die trying Smiley
Activity: 40
Joined Twitter bounty campaign.
After seeing the explainer video I have a question. Will people be able to rate the wifi once they have used someone's wifi? For instance, if it was really bad, will they be able to give it one star so that other people using the app know to avoid that wifi.

thats to be in the future features

Yes, you will be able to rate them and also upload speed test records in the future.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
After seeing the explainer video I have a question. Will people be able to rate the wifi once they have used someone's wifi? For instance, if it was really bad, will they be able to give it one star so that other people using the app know to avoid that wifi.

thats to be in the future features
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
2. If you go to a new country and want to use the CryptoWi app to find a connection, I'm assuming you already need internet access in order to view the map and search for available connections. Is there any way to get around this 'paradox'?

2) Yes, there is a planned feature update where you will be able to pre-download WiFi spots of any area and also navigate in offline mode.

Great question! Didnt even think about that issue  Wink
Very glad the devs did. That would be a nice feature. If you know you are travelling to another city you can download the map with hotspot. Very nice.

Thanks for sharing the link in speculation.
I will show some support!
Pages:
Jump to: