Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀 - page 10. (Read 10004 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!
The team is having problems for launching the project in USA. They will have to shift it overseas, which is why they have been inactive for a while. Once the team settles, im sure they will be back with a bang.
Activity: 196
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
There was news in the real group in the telegram, from the official developer. I think it wasn't a fake and in the near future the project will rise from the ashes.
Yes, it was not fake. The community becomes raise more and more because of this such an amazing news! We are going to support Wikibits again!

Aside from simple updates or announcements came from the dev, what I want to see now is updates about new developments, to reason out what they have gone for a long time.

It is almost half of the month now and still there is no update. You can say the news as true since the devs are the one who said it. Wikibits no longer functioning i guess and no one will gonna invest here.
Activity: 252
Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
There was news in the real group in the telegram, from the official developer. I think it wasn't a fake and in the near future the project will rise from the ashes.
Yes, it was not fake. The community becomes raise more and more because of this such an amazing news! We are going to support Wikibits again!

Aside from simple updates or announcements came from the dev, what I want to see now is updates about new developments, to reason out what they have gone for a long time.
As a child can not be born in one day so the product can not be created instantly. Of course I would like more information from the developer just about the current work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

That's a good news for the people who invested on the project. This will give the investors a positive insight about Wikibits and not doubt about its development.

Actually the team already made the investors and the community lost their trust. So the most important thing to do now and regain the trust again and prove that the project is really legit.
Activity: 210

That's a good news for the people who invested on the project. This will give the investors a positive insight about Wikibits and not doubt about its development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

This is the reason why investor and supporters of wikibits are being active again now because they heard a new updates from wikibits devs, I really hope that they will really continue the developments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 294

Still waiting for the updates and shown of the Wikibits team in the crypto currency community. There are lots of people that is awaiting for their shownout and explain everything and I am also one of those people. I see a potential in this project and didn't think that this would happen. If there is a posibility for the retrieval success of this project even a little then I hope that the team will pull it of.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A bright project and I want it to be implemented, despite all the difficulties that the team has to face
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
We are waiting for news from developers for a very long time! Nobody knows what happened to the project and why everyone is silent! Is it really so difficult to announce the real problem of the project, why the delay in the implementation.
I think all the same developers have not left this project, but they simply solve some important issues related to the project. I hope in the end we will be able to use the Wikibits platform.

Really? But why until now we didn't hear any words from the dev and the team? It is just a matter of minutes explaining to their clients what is really the reason for their being inactive for months.

There has been a lot of project that looks like they were abandoned but as you can see this thread is still active with their supporters as well as their Telegram group(except for the spammers)  Cheesy

It is of course good to see the community being active on this thread and on the telegram channel, but is the team also still active?
Every project has its own way to be successful. Even this project has been seems like abandoned but why the suppporters still active on it? Maybe because they still have faith on the Wikibits. But the communications with the people on its community is very important and necessary to have a fruitful success. The only proble for the Wikibits is that they not active on this thread. Hope that they will show theirselves in front of the people again and explain everthing.

well, I don't support this project anymore, because devs. doesn't support his investors. I just want to sell my WIKI's to someone who still believe and support this project. If you do so, I can also make for you %10 discount means:  4000 WIKI is for you now 0.05 btc ...
Activity: 574
Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
I really hope they are even here at all most of their updates don't get announced you just notice few updates on their website and that's what we get no listing no roadmaps??
I also think that the developers are still here, they just do not give us any news. Simply if the project were closed, they should have announced this in any case, but this does not happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Ladies and gentleman; no need to speculate about this project. There are two possibilities: 1- Team has also other projects, they have difficulties with laws, launching in their own country and try to get the project in an ICO friendly country as they mentioned. 2- They just pick up what they could from the ICO and probably taking a vacation in Bahamas.

When a legit project face that kinda problem with law, they make announcement telling the story and refunding investors, not keeping twitter post with phrase like " to moon " and disappear without any communication. If you are investor, you may enter their website, read whitepaper and buy token without being aware of this situation. So the second one is likely the real scenario lol.
Activity: 224
The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!
You're right bro. They still not giving new informations regarding the situation of Wikibits project. It only shows that they are not capable enough to handle this kind of plattform. And it will be a big disappointed for all investors of this project and to the supporters who are still believing on this.
Activity: 210

They need to be able to update their investors on the development of the platform so that they'll not going to withdraw their fundings on the project. The idea will put into waste if they'll not work hard to get the job done.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I really hope they are even here at all most of their updates don't get announced you just notice few updates on their website and that's what we get no listing no roadmaps??
Pages:
Jump to: