Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀 - page 5. (Read 10004 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
Thats right. We all had high hopes for this project, but it all seems to have been collapsed. They had the potential, support and resouces for developing the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
hahaha, this is something that is not in the interest of the team that is less active sense will reduce the interest of people to follow and support this project, including I also do not believe in such a project.
Activity: 182
This is the only thing stopping from this project becoming a really huge success. That team rarely appears and does answer users queries. This is not a good sign for a project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

If you will check the flow of all the conversations here you will see that the team is no longer active now and giving a small rewards will be nonsense now as the team is not responding anymore.
I have a question so why they don't disclose their project?when they are not concern about our effort or investors so close your project.investing here is a same for us
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

If you will check the flow of all the conversations here you will see that the team is no longer active now and giving a small rewards will be nonsense now as the team is not responding anymore.

And how are they going to reward their supporters? I don't think the WIKI will already have its value since the promised platform doesn't exists yet.
Activity: 280

Yeah, you can really notice that the team isn't doing anything about the ongoing problem here as they're aren't active here to answer the questions being raised by curious community to make sure that everything is okay and doing well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Hello Guys! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Sadly as of now, there is no way to refund the invest, Because there are no updates and news about the team. Did you invest in the ICO?
Up until now, we cannot do anything for this project but to wait. I feel so sad for the peoole who really gives their full trust for this project, escially to the investors that give their time and money for the Wikibits but this just happened. I know that we all hope here that the Wikibits will shown up and clear the issues regarding this project which is also for their own good.

We don't know if the devs already used it. Since we don't have an access to it. It so hard to trust now which cause by this project. After allocating big funds, they leave us in the air.

Yes, the dev should make announcement about the real status of this project but until now no team members are making any move to update us all here. They should inform us earlier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I like the idea of this project, and I hope that the developers will be able to cope with the complexities and implement their project
To be honest this is supposed to be a good project based on the details of thier wp but they are slowly lossing members. Hopefully they could still bounce back and continue further.
Activity: 532
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
Yes mate I think thats the only thing we can do at this moment is to wait for tgier admins to update us.
There is no problem in waiting but I think, we are just wasting our time for this. I mean, if the dev team really cares on us, they must have left us something that is valuable to wait. Like the situation of the project or any informations regarding on their plans in the future. This is not hard to do these things if they really concerns to us.
I agree, It is just a waste. Waiting for nothing, waiting for the devs to get back. How can you assure that they are gonna be back? Even there is no update about them.
But I can not explain this behavior of developers differently, as soon as work on something serious, which requires a lot of time and effort.

Patience is a virtue. I guess we need to wait furthermore for the administrators to announce some updates on the project. Hoping that they'll be having great updates soon.

Not all people can hold their patience for a longer time and I am afraid that this kind of people will definitely be now grudging for the answers. We are now in the stage of curiosity due to the dev and team are leaving us hanging in the air.
Activity: 154
I like the idea of this project, and I hope that the developers will be able to cope with the complexities and implement their project
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Me too, this is the reason why I am always visiting this thread even if some members are posting negative about this project. I am amazed by the patience and trust of other members here in wikibits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A bright project that deserves the closest attention. If developers overcome difficulties, they can be proud of themselves
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
Yes mate I think thats the only thing we can do at this moment is to wait for tgier admins to update us.
There is no problem in waiting but I think, we are just wasting our time for this. I mean, if the dev team really cares on us, they must have left us something that is valuable to wait. Like the situation of the project or any informations regarding on their plans in the future. This is not hard to do these things if they really concerns to us.

That is right, waiting with nothing is just a waste of time and if the team can't really find a way to handle the pressure right now, then definitely people will only wasting their effort trying to figure out the real cause of being inactive of the dev.
Activity: 210
I agree, It is just a waste. Waiting for nothing, waiting for the devs to get back. How can you assure that they are gonna be back? Even there is no update about them.
But I can not explain this behavior of developers differently, as soon as work on something serious, which requires a lot of time and effort.

Patience is a virtue. I guess we need to wait furthermore for the administrators to announce some updates on the project. Hoping that they'll be having great updates soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
Activity: 406
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: