Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀 - page 8. (Read 10004 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug
I don't understand what could occur it because of what it is worth disappearing so? Much already saw also skam and problem ICO, but here the project has huge potential, the developer give, answer us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
Yeah thats definitely true. Wikibits gives us a new and advanced source to gain knowledge. This community based platform can reach to the stars, but sadly the team is on a halt.

The team made a good start with this project and a lot of investors already invested, i just don't understand what happened to the team why they are doing this and what are their future plans with this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

They don't even need to anymore since they can just exit scam with the amount they have raised and vanish into nothingness as they never revealed themselves
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
Yeah thats definitely true. Wikibits gives us a new and advanced source to gain knowledge. This community based platform can reach to the stars, but sadly the team is on a halt.
I think the team made a big investment in the project and in the near future we should see the result of their work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.
No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
But they are really right. The project's team really leave this project and the whole Wikibits community woth so many people supportig this project. Moreover, without saying anything to the investors. If they are really serious then they should put time to this matter and clear up the messy issues.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.
No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
Activity: 210

Activity: 196

Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
the project can indeed succeed if the developers manage to overcome the problems that have arisen in the process
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A bright project and I want it to be implemented, despite all the difficulties that the team has to face

There are still investors who are trusting this ICO. The team is having a hard time solving their own country problems. Hoping they can update one good news to keep the investor from doubting this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 70
Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?

Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

No worry, as someone say above, they still running projects but maybe keep silent for make new suprising?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
This project is dead and people that are saying there are some updates ! be serious ! Any announcement or update should be done through social media or website.
last twitter was on May 15.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
The issues you're referring are taking a lot of time to be resolved, sooner or later more people just like what you can see in the bitcointalk community or in the telegram community chat that they are very sad and somehow doesn't trust anymore the project as it seems to be a scam one.

This issue is getting worst day by day. If the team doesn't update or contact the members anymore, then this is a sign that wikibits is falling down. It is sad to say but sooner we can all accept the happenings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
As I understand it now you can pay for the services of the platform with fiat and I'm curious, in the future the service will have to be paid only by tokens or fiat too?

As I read their project. I think if you use wiki bits you will earn tokens from then that you can convert to btc, altcoins, or fiat. But sadly no good updates. The team has forgotten this wikibits.
To be honest they have a great idea how this project can be implemented and adapted by the internet mass however thier planning and management just destroyed thier reputation.

They literally do not give a shit, they seem to buying members for their telegram groups too and there's a ton of random arabic spam that isnt removed

I am not sure if it is them who add any members arbitrarily. Couldn't anyone control a bot and add thousands of members to the channel or do you need permission for that?
Activity: 280
I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
The issues you're referring are taking a lot of time to be resolved, sooner or later more people just like what you can see in the bitcointalk community or in the telegram community chat that they are very sad and somehow doesn't trust anymore the project as it seems to be a scam one.
Activity: 182
Already even rumors that news was fake have spread. It is excluded, news was in official Telegram to group. People already just don't have patience and such ugly situations turn out.
Pages:
Jump to: