Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 115. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Gyus if back up a wallet again it will have my old password that i used before? i make a copy before i just want to make another one just to be shure everything is allright.So i just delete old back up and use a new one? or the new back up will be the same as old one(i dont add new adresses)

HI

keep more then 1 back u so if you do a backup, copy this then on a USB or some where on a other system, if you HDD is down then a backup does not help.
The pwd you have set does not change because of a back up

Tip save a backup some where, then rename the file to e.g. 01-07-2016-wallet.dat (you know the date you done it. Then the next back up e.g. 01-08-2016-wallet.dat
If you then need a backup dat file rename the one you use to wallet.dat again and place it in the wildbeastbitcoin roaming folder in %appdata% Wink

thanks

Peter
so i need a back up every month?(or if i dont change anything and dont add new adresses i am good with one back up some where alce on usb).And other question if i do like in you examle 01.07 01.08 every mont for instance, each one of this back up i can use if i dont change adress or something/

hi

No, you dont need to do a back up every month, this was as an example.

So make 1 now, copy this one to 2 location (so you have two copies)
Then when you add new addresses make another backup form the wallet and again save to two locations

You only need to create a backup if you add addresses ( I recommend it). it does not harm to have a few more

thanks

Peter

So if i want to check i can install new wallet on another my pc and put my back up in a folder so i will have my wallet there just for checking?

yes if the other wallet is in sync , it will catch up and start showing your transaction at what ever block you send em

For sure, it will probably go nuts with releases etc, constant buy pressure, and people buying up as much as they can because it's very obvious where this ones going #Moon

Hi.. im new here and bought some wbb, any idea n potential for the value could go up. any possiblity price can go to 10 usd?

HI

No one can say if it goes to 0.01 cent or 100 USD, it is the market and product.
The price can go up and also it can go down.

Just ensure you are not chasing a pump if you see one and all should be good.

Thanks

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Gyus if back up a wallet again it will have my old password that i used before? i make a copy before i just want to make another one just to be shure everything is allright.So i just delete old back up and use a new one? or the new back up will be the same as old one(i dont add new adresses)

HI

keep more then 1 back u so if you do a backup, copy this then on a USB or some where on a other system, if you HDD is down then a backup does not help.

Tip save a backup some where, then rename the file to e.g. 01-07-2016-wallet.dat (you know the date you done it. Then the next back up e.g. 01-08-2016-wallet.dat
If you then need a backup dat file rename the one you use to wallet.dat again and place it in the wildbeastbitcoin roaming folder in %appdata% Wink

thanks

Peter
so i need a back up every month?(or if i dont change anything and dont add new adresses i am good with one back up some where alce on usb).And other question if i do like in you examle 01.07 01.08 every mont for instance, each one of this back up i can use if i dont change adress or something/

hi

Then when you add new addresses make another backup form the wallet and again save to two locations

You only need to create a backup if you add addresses ( I recommend it). it does not harm to have a few more

thanks

Peter

So if i want to check i can install new wallet on another my pc and put my back up in a folder so i will have my coins there just for checking?

HI

thanks

Peter

hi

thanks

Peter

hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

For sure, it will probably go nuts with releases etc, constant buy pressure, and people buying up as much as they can because it's very obvious where this ones going #Moon

Hi.. im new here and bought some wbb, any idea n potential for the value could go up. any possiblity price can go to 10 usd?
79 place Wild Beast B...   WBB   $ 754,810   $ 0.448837 we overcome RISE))

LOL we were under a 20k market cap for so long  Wink

Hi

funny on ask is: 763.360 BTC and only 45623.513 WBB
I think some have some high once set here lol

1 step at the time but place 68 is good Smiley slow and steady wins the race

thank

Peter

someone asking 2btc for wbb at the end))

HI

thanks

Peter

Hi

funny on ask is: 763.360 BTC and only 45623.513 WBB
I think some have some high once set here lol

1 step at the time but place 68 is good Smiley slow and steady wins the race

thank

Peter

HI

thanks

Peter
Activity: 924
I AM

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 700

Meh,

WBBlah

it's OK

1excoin is the real winner. Right?

Imagine when 1ex.trade is integrated into WBBOS and 1excoin is your safety in plunging markets or a way to hold Fiat but not in Fiat with KYC 

I still have my 1ex wallet staking (anyone else?)
I am getting a lot more orphans these days but after I gave away 15 1ex about 3 months ago I have staked another 15 since then.

Could will be $1500 one day

Damn where was I when that happened ?
Ok where do I get the 1ex wallet ? It's part of WBB right ?
..and then where can I buy 1 ex coin ?

Also you mentioned about the WBB hardware. I can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link ?
Finally got 4000 WBB, took forever. No one selling Sad

You can trade 1ex coin on 1ex.trade and it is pegged to 100 dollars minimum. If you want Ican sell you some half price of that
Activity: 672

Meh,

WBBlah

it's OK

1excoin is the real winner. Right?

Imagine when 1ex.trade is integrated into WBBOS and 1excoin is your safety in plunging markets or a way to hold Fiat but not in Fiat with KYC 

I still have my 1ex wallet staking (anyone else?)
I am getting a lot more orphans these days but after I gave away 15 1ex about 3 months ago I have staked another 15 since then.

Could will be $1500 one day

Damn where was I when that happened ?
Ok where do I get the 1ex wallet ? It's part of WBB right ?
..and then where can I buy 1 ex coin ?

Also you mentioned about the WBB hardware. I can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link ?
Finally got 4000 WBB, took forever. No one selling Sad
oh its ok now it was about the fee i misunderstud
guys what the minimum i can send from the wallet? i try to send 1 wbb and it says its over the size limit

sure your not sending 10000000 ?

If wallet is synced it will send ok.

Have faith!!

how many Total WBB are you sending?
try to send 1.00000000 wbb
Jump to: