Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 118. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Again if anyone needs to unload some wbb please PM ME Smiley

Ideally I can sell you some 1EX coins for it, but I will do BTC or maybe even FIAT funds if you prefer.

Thanks.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Just encrypt wallet, save your wallet.dat file elsewer, make sure u memorise password and that's it. As long as u have wallat.dat u can download client and replace empty wallat.dat file with your own and off u go put in your password. 

correct
Activity: 924
I AM
i downloaded a wallet but it says no synchronization. If i want keep wbb long term i have to send wbb from bittrex to the wallet and make a hard copy of wallet or what? How to keep wbb long term?

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter
latest  version i suppose v4.5.0.0

when u have installed the wallet it will say on the bottom right hand side the version Smiley

1.) open the wallet
2.)click settings /encrypt wallet and make sure you use a password you don't forget. if you do you loose your coins
3.) the wallet will then restart.
4.) when the wallet is up again click file / backup wallet. safe this wallet file to another location so you have a back up.
5.) click on help / debug windows / console
6.) type the following on the command bar (one line at the time and press enter):
addnode 67.166.231.1 add
addnode 142.4.218.174 add

this should get you started
then when in sync send a small amount to the receiving address first. if it arrives then all is ok

thanks

Peter

so when i send all my coins to the wallet i will need to make backup again? so say in a year or later i can install wallet on another computer add this dat file and write a password and i will have my wbb back?

Hi,

copy that back up on a USB stick or other HDD , when you add new wallet addresses (receiving) make a new back up.
It helps to keep more then one so back up ever so often.

Just when you receive coins you don't have to run a backup. Only when u add a new wallet receiving address.

Also each time you create a new receiving address it would make sence to dump priv key and write them down some where, these help also to recover your wallet.dat file.
You can also go to: %appdata% and then select the WildBeastBitcoin folder and copy the wallet.dat file somewhere else Wink  as a backup... up to you which ever way you do it. If you copy it manual them close the wallet first.

thanks

Peter

Peter
i am sorry for asking so many questions.But i need to know: so i need only  that dat file on usb stick and password with what i encrypted wallet. That's all what i nedd to recover my coins in future.

Yeah man thats all you need do, you can even backup wallet through options tab in the client.. many many ways to do same thing but as long as you save your wallet.dat somewhere you are sweet.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Just encrypt wallet, save your wallet.dat file elsewer, make sure u memorise password and that's it. As long as u have wallat.dat u can download client and replace empty wallat.dat file with your own and off u go put in your password. 
i downloaded a wallet but it says no synchronization. If i want keep wbb long term i have to send wbb from bittrex to the wallet and make a hard copy of wallet or what? How to keep wbb long term?

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter
latest  version i suppose v4.5.0.0

when u have installed the wallet it will say on the bottom right hand side the version Smiley

1.) open the wallet
2.)click settings /encrypt wallet and make sure you use a password you don't forget. if you do you loose your coins
4.) when the wallet is up again click file / backup wallet. safe this wallet file to another location so you have a back up.
6.) type the following on the command bar (one line at the time and press enter):
addnode 67.166.231.1 add

then when in sync send a small amount to the receiving address first. if it arrives then all is ok

thanks

Peter

so when i send all my coins to the wallet i will need to make backup again? so say in a year or later i can install wallet on another computer add this dat file and write a password and i will have my wbb back?

Hi,

copy that back up on a USB stick or other HDD , when you add new wallet addresses (receiving) make a new back up.

Just when you receive coins you don't have to run a backup. Only when u add a new wallet receiving address.

Also each time you create a new receiving address it would make sence to dump priv key and write them down some where, these help also to recover your wallet.dat file.
You can also go to: %appdata% and then select the WildBeastBitcoin folder and copy the wallet.dat file somewhere else Wink  as a backup... up to you which ever way you do it. If you copy it manual them close the wallet first.

thanks

Peter

Peter
i am sorry for asking so many questions.But i need to know: so i need only  that dat file on usb stick and password with what i encrypted wallet. That's all what i nedd to recover my coins in future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I wait for the epic greatness of V5 wbb/wbbos and V2 of 1ex, should be superb and launch wbb into a level well beyond other coin.  It'll be nice to see its ecosystem in place with serious users and companies and attention on it.  July can't come quick enough everyone!

Edit - just checked bittrex, wow it beocming harder to get coins, nobody selling and even if buy from books you get very little wbb.  Even you buy lots, price will be almost 100k easy  Shocked Cool
Hi,

Wont the way V5 works change the backup procedure, or is that all going to be pretty much the same?  Or is there maybe something new?

Thanks

on V5 it will be different Smiley but till them it help also for new comers to learn Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Hi,

Wont the way V5 works change the backup procedure, or is that all going to be pretty much the same?  Or is there maybe something new?

Thanks

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter
latest  version i suppose v4.5.0.0

1.) open the wallet
addnode 67.166.231.1 add

thanks

Peter

Hi,

You can also go to: %appdata% and then select the WildBeastBitcoin folder and copy the wallet.dat file somewhere else Wink  as a backup... up to you which ever way you do it. If you copy it manual them close the wallet first.

thanks

Peter

Peter
so in the future i can put my dat file in  WildBeastBitcoin folder in %appdata% write a private key in my wallet and have my coins?

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter

1.) open the wallet
addnode 67.166.231.1 add

thanks

Peter

Hi,

You can also go to: %appdata% and then select the WildBeastBitcoin folder and copy the wallet.dat file somewhere else Wink  as a backup... up to you which ever way you do it. If you copy it manual them close the wallet first.

thanks

Peter

Peter

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter

1.) open the wallet
addnode 67.166.231.1 add

thanks

Peter

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter

1.) open the wallet
addnode 67.166.231.1 add

thanks

Peter

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter

Hi

what version you have?

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 924
I AM
Hey Peter

Is it possibly to get some images to display on the Left hand side of our posts just as you have on yours. Looks pretty cool. I do not want to use the same one to avoid confusion so if you have any others for the community that will be great.

HI

try that: http://imgur.com/rzdwNBN

thanks

Peter

Ahh cool, have to put this stuff under OP when you redo it, lets people advertise for free!

Hey Peter

Is it possibly to get some images to display on the Left hand side of our posts just as you have on yours. Looks pretty cool. I do not want to use the same one to avoid confusion so if you have any others for the community that will be great.

HI

try that: http://imgur.com/rzdwNBN

thanks

Peter
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Hey Peter

Jump to: