Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 120. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
too quiet here about V5 and WBBOS
good or bad sign?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dev has tons coming soon, don't miss the train  Cool
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Some really cool and unique features being developed on 1EX!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
This project is dead. Silence.. Nothing to see here!

Yes yes racejs we know already  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
This project is dead. Silence.. Nothing to see here!  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Fake volume again  Roll Eyes

Fake or not someone is paying the fees on the transactions Smiley And of course they are getting some more coins too.

Fair play to them  Grin
rev
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Fake volume again  Roll Eyes

Fake or not someone is paying the fees on the transactions Smiley And of course they are getting some more coins too.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
wa are all waiting for new ANN and v5
yes and while it is quite i am hoarding them haha
legendary
Activity: 1169
wa are all waiting for new ANN and v5
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
V2 of 1ex looks like it is geared towards the real pro traders.  I wouldn't know what to do with most of this stuff, but it might inspire me to try and get more into trading.  Especially after wbb hits it's highs and I have some walking around money to play with  Grin

Sell high buy low, repeat. If u can't buy low again sit on your Btc a while and look at charts to predict maybe a drop again to rebuy
Activity: 14
Aussies: think SMSF requirements. MROAR!
Activity: 534
V2 of 1ex looks like it is geared towards the real pro traders.  I wouldn't know what to do with most of this stuff, but it might inspire me to try and get more into trading.  Especially after wbb hits it's highs and I have some walking around money to play with  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^this is actually pretty cool and very good for serious traders and businesses who need to track such results.  man 1ex v.2 is looking better and better with each passing day.  i think MANY people are in for a very big surprise and shock when v.2 hits the ground running! don't say we didn't warn you haha.  i mean this coin has already surpassed everyone's expectations in the crypto scene...just wait until true marketing/promo begins.

awesome to be excited for wbb/wbbos releases just after exchange v.2 launch as well!  so much in the works coming soon.

meanwhile ICO's lol garbage.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Some more info for V2 Smiley
For those who like to have statements on how they have performed on 1EX for each of their trade accounts on 1EX or as a global statement you have the option for statements in PDF and xls.
These statements are generated automatically EoM (end of each month) and available for each account e.g. Global, USD, CHF, EUR.... WBB, BTC, 1EX.... Shares....

These contain all P/L info needed.

Thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Gyus i have been waiting for bittrex to validate my account for more than 24 hour now? Who knows do i have to validate or a can add bitcoin without it?

if you can create bitcoin adress it is ok, try with small amount
They virified my adress but but my Identity is  Invalid  but i can create a bitcoin adress. Does this mean that i can transfer bitcoins and use the bittrex or i have to contact their support and ask them?

HI

I would contact them and ensure all is right before u send anything
Activity: 45
Gyus i have been waiting for bittrex to validate my account for more than 24 hour now? Who knows do i have to validate or a can add bitcoin without it?

if you can create bitcoin adress it is ok, try with small amount
They virified my adress but but my Identity is  Invalid  but i can create a bitcoin adress. Does this mean that i can transfer bitcoins and use the bittrex or i have to contact their support and ask them?
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
picked up a few more super cheap im happy  Grin
Jump to: