Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 130. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WBB - Who says that investing should not be an emotional experience?

When you hold a coin and pray for a price decline, you must be holding WBB

It's a strange feeling. Wanting it to go up and down. I have had it a few times.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If you can get yours hands on 100K you will be up there,

Tough job when only 50K on market at any one time.

Took months to accumulate a decent amount..

Nice work getting 100,000 coins thoth-atlantian. That is impressive. I think if anyone holds 1% of the coin supply they are doing well. This next month will make us all happy with so many new developments. Welcome to all the new people.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I seen a buy order earlier pop up for 9.2BTC @ 40k sats, don't no if it still there but that's alot of cash  Shocked
That's me baby!  Cool
I did a talk to some big pokets guys and 2 of them were very interesed.
Now they start to jump in.
That 9btc buy order is nothing compare to what will come next.

Lol, Id say when Wbb gets some big volumes 5-10BTC buy orders will be the norm  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Yesterday I moved my coins to new wallet. Didn't like how explorer showed my transactions and final balance. Now all is intact.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
did that peter not working bro

HI

are u connected now?

thanks

Peter
no sir i have tried everything no connections

Open a ticket or pm me and we sort it
or come in to slack so mail me you email i invite u

Thanks

Peter
pm sent bro

another one connected and ready for cold storage we hope Smiley

thanks
Peter
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

HI

are u connected now?

thanks

Peter

Thanks

Peter
pm sent bro

HI

are u connected now?

thanks

Peter

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

HI

are u connected now?

thanks

Peter

HI

are u connected now?

thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 1120
Is anyone here a big strong DAO holder??  Maybe we can get a request put in for DAO tech/investment voting (or however it bloody works) to invest into wbb/1ex? Cheesy  Given Peter is legit dev and big project coming very soon it's be a homerun to have big and good reason to be a project worth backing by DAO voters.  Or is this idea not even possible?

I think this is again a question, do Peter wants exposure before things are ready to be launched...?

Idea is very good, anyway.

HI

Idea is good but I like to deliver first Smiley
Plus we do not need 3rd party funds

Thanks

Peter

Cool.  But yes sorry I meant after all is launched (though wbb/1ex is always releasing new items every few months lol). Thus DAO investment into wbb project(s) would be post launch of v2 1ex, wbbos and new wallet.  Maybe even not until NEXT major release/upgrade to wbb ecosystem?

Right now looks like DAO is useless LOL.
Is anyone here a big strong DAO holder??  Maybe we can get a request put in for DAO tech/investment voting (or however it bloody works) to invest into wbb/1ex? Cheesy  Given Peter is legit dev and big project coming very soon it's be a homerun to have big and good reason to be a project worth backing by DAO voters.  Or is this idea not even possible?

I think this is again a question, do Peter wants exposure before things are ready to be launched...?

HI

Idea is good but I like to deliver first Smiley
Plus we do not need 3rd party funds

Thanks

Peter
legendary

legendary
Is anyone here a big strong DAO holder??  Maybe we can get a request put in for DAO tech/investment voting (or however it bloody works) to invest into wbb/1ex? Cheesy  Given Peter is legit dev and big project coming very soon it's be a homerun to have big and good reason to be a project worth backing by DAO voters.  Or is this idea not even possible?
legendary
Activity: 1036
I seen a buy order earlier pop up for 9.2BTC @ 40k sats, don't no if it still there but that's alot of cash  Shocked
That's me baby!  Cool

So you're saying my buys at 22-32k aren't going to fill?? lol
Not very soon my friend Smiley

Then my buy order @3 sats won't fill either

i will have to put mine higher also xD
legendary
That's me baby!  Cool

Then my buy order @3 sats won't fill either
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
That's me baby!  Cool

legendary
That's me baby!  Cool

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
That's me baby!  Cool
legendary
Fanboys? Almost every latest ICO and other coin threads are full of fanboys! Why not here?

And, I don't agree that, if coin over time grows in price 10x, means hype. Not always and not this time. I would say WBB grew almost naturally, because new believers came in and this isn't multimillion supply coin. This is 2.68mlj max supply coin with ~1.65mlj current supply, not much coins are offered to buy at any given moment.

Thanks for reminding about wierd name! I have heard it countless times here, and I was one of the advisors to change it. Peter sticks to Wild Beast ant it is tabu.
Activity: 534
lol price double  Shocked

Double?  This coin was floating down to 6-12k sats range for long time, so it's more like x10 Cheesy

But yeah recently it was flaoting 23-33k range...thus now it is double. Smiley

It's still cheap friends, do not pass up WBB before volcano erupts.  

200k sats will seem cheap sooner or later, you'll see! Wink

its already hyped like he said x10. so what is underhyped about it?

like dude said yes x10 from WAY back but also x2 recent.  but you know what?  do you see people dumping? no.  because it's fair distribution and strong hands who know where this coin is going re. tech and price.  i have tons of wbb sub 10ksats...do you see me selling? no.  there's a reason.  (i also bought many wbb during price action over past year up to 42k sats even, all the way down).  and well soon enough we'll all see why over the next few weeks and even months.    i won't even speak of 2017 because most dummies can't hold a coin even that long, but for wbb/1ex you'd be smart to.  Wink  regardless of price, dev has tech and plans more than 99.9% of coins devs here, up to you if you wish to believe/buy/hold.

the coin was under hyped since forever AND therefore undervalued before it is not BS ICO hype coin with dev taking cut and all whales into it like most crazy coins lately.  also remember all real ppl here not shills of fake BCT forum accounts which MANY are for other such ico coins.   this community growing very fast over past few months and is well deserved man.  a lot of action on exchanges is just bots manipulating the price anyways.  sure there are real ppl mixed in, but only so many.

i suggest you just read up as much as you can of this thread, then you will understand.  if you don't wanna buy any wbb then don't bother, i don't care.  as usual you (like i can understand others) maybe scared to buy because it's "already at 60k sats"...well those same ppl probably said "it's already at 22k sats last month" lol...now look??  so each weeks/months that passes sure there may be some sells dumps (there is someone whale/bot on it) but overall i think you'll see it explode between now and end of 2016.  maybe even sooner.  Cool  this is me being nice today LOL.  

i pretty much treat wbb coin like my btc, just buy and sit on it (you can't use wbb or btc much yet anyways), but yes, it is that stable i find.
as for banano, you're annoying.  but now you're smart for joining the wbb club.  Shocked

actually you guys are fanboys or kids who cant even take criticism. İ just said that the name is weird Cheesy nevermind maybe i will buy at 40k sats. too high right now.

Knew you would come to the furry side.  Ride the tiger, baby.
Jump to: