Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 164. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just think with the Btc price up and a lot of alts down, even Wbb down a little but when news comes it will rocket again and worth more with btc up in price. Keep that in mind.

BTC up? I see that it drop in value like a rock! Eth also!
In my opinion, this is the time for WBB.
If Peter release the V2 and WBBOS on schedule we will see a major rise for WBB.
Just my 2 wbb Cool

Yeah I'm thinking same
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
People not removing their sells at 50-60k will be sorry soon
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Off course btc is up, if it stays up and Wbb increases its all good Smiley
Whoever sell their Wbb now is silly unless u selling to rebuy back cheaper.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Just think with the Btc price up and a lot of alts down, even Wbb down a little but when news comes it will rocket again and worth more with btc up in price. Keep that in mind.

BTC up? I see that it drop in value like a rock! Eth also!
In my opinion, this is the time for WBB.
If Peter release the V2 and WBBOS on schedule we will see a major rise for WBB.
Just my 2 wbb Cool
Activity: 924
I AM

Yeah when WBBOS is released shit will get real
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 966
WBB is holding very strong, despite the blood bath because of the increase of Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
[email][/email]
Can someone help me? I've had the wallet for several days now and it will not sync at all. No indication that it will sync or even attempt to sync. How can I get it to sync? Is there something that I need to do to get this started?

An answer to that is a few pages back, You could serach devs last 20 posts will be in there, just nodes you have to add.

Or just try deleting everything in WBB but wallet.dat and restarting client works sometimes
HI

Create a wildbeastbitcoin.conf file and add

addnode=192.124.224.254
addnode=46.127.52.201
addnode=46.105.158.205
addnode=107.170.167.218
addnode=142.4.218.174

place this file in the %appdata%
e.g.
drive letter:\Users\your ID\AppData\Roaming\WildBeastBitcoin

after this start the wallet again and let it sync up, it will take some time to get in sync

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
bitch who falls off the price of the wbb?
Activity: 924
I AM
[email][/email]
Can someone help me? I've had the wallet for several days now and it will not sync at all. No indication that it will sync or even attempt to sync. How can I get it to sync? Is there something that I need to do to get this started?

An answer to that is a few pages back, You could serach devs last 20 posts will be in there, just nodes you have to add.

Or just try deleting everything in WBB but wallet.dat and restarting client works sometimes
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
30k sats and still going down.. Wooohoo 25k sats here we come, homeboys.

i'd prefer a clean professional thread soon so hopefully dev cleans up thread when there's time. for now though dipshits like you are gonna get reamed for being useless trolls.  if you're trying to fud for cheap wbb hey good luck to you, if it happens i'll prob buy in before you get the chance lmao.  you're lucky wbb even updates on this site.  dev has done more for this coin, 1ex and crypto that 90% of devs out there all without any hint of being shady.  regardless most people here are far beyond petty shit you're doing so move along, nobody's listening.

Professional? So, you can professionally troll at the other altcoin threads with your buddy trueAnnon. Fuck logic man

Not even worth the time to type re. this lame dude lol.  What are you like 17?

Alts are all in the tank now but WBB holding its own very nicely, as usual.  Cool
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288

i'd prefer a clean professional thread soon so hopefully dev cleans up thread when there's time. for now though dipshits like you are gonna get reamed for being useless trolls.  if you're trying to fud for cheap wbb hey good luck to you, if it happens i'll prob buy in before you get the chance lmao.  you're lucky wbb even updates on this site.  dev has done more for this coin, 1ex and crypto that 90% of devs out there all without any hint of being shady.  regardless most people here are far beyond petty shit you're doing so move along, nobody's listening.

Professional? So, you can professionally troll at the other altcoin threads with your buddy trueAnnon. Fuck logic man

You are walking shit on the Earth! If two guys are trolling (as you mentioned, but I doubt) and trying to spread the word in other threads, you come here and bash all the community and coin itself. Please do your fight with Piston and Annon personally!!!

You want cheap coins or you are really retarded mean soul, which can't enslave his anger and dispute things inteligent way, being happy for project market cap going down. Let alone others, who do their job on their own way and funds. It's quite easy to ann ICO, raise mllions USD for project development, hire people. Quite unfair to compare such different business models.

Just leave this place and talk to Piston and Annon through PM. This coin dev did nothing to you and your beloved coins!

Good luck and care about your own coin m-caps!

Edit: Show your real BTCtalk ID!!! Don't hide under newbie account!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Hi

Personally I ignore fud as my effort is better placed with delivery then waisting a minute on them.

Talk is cheap and the proof is in delivery and track history.

Our track record is given with all what has been delivered already (sometimes with a short delay) and going forward there will be no change on that front.

V2 is worked on flat out and so is WBBOS.
Small issues and problems will always happen and as we are self funded we have no issue to inform the community if something went wrong and we need to take a little longer. It's part of development work.

Thanks

Peter

And that's the crazy thing that majority of devs are NOT self funded, launching ico's then getting there money and disappear! Even Wbb at $1 and people cash out it probably won't ever be more than what Peter has spent on WBB, just keep that in mind. My 2 wbb's :p
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi

Personally I ignore fud as my effort is better placed with delivery then waisting a minute on them.

Our track record is given with all what has been delivered already (sometimes with a short delay) and going forward there will be no change on that front.

Small issues and problems will always happen and as we are self funded we have no issue to inform the community if something went wrong and we need to take a little longer. It's part of development work.

Thanks

Peter

You are a good team leader! You don't make stupid promises

i told him mail me some swiss chocolate, cheese and a rolex or else i dump all my wbb and it's FUD city!!!111!!11  Cheesy
Activity: 489
Hi

Thanks

Peter

You are a good team leader! You don't make stupid promises
Activity: 700
Hi

Thanks

Peter

That's why we are here. Thank you.
Jump to: