Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 190. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Now 18BTC buy support, keeps getting bigger every time I check lol
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
So with WBBOS it will be possible to programm Dapps directely on the OS?
If thats true this whole thing is even bigger then what i thought, this would bring WBB to total other level.
This would be true decentraliced Dapp plattform in a completely new, unique way.

Hi

On WBBOS you will be able to develop dapp directly. We had already a few request on this one.

There will also be a build server for wallets.

Thanks
WBB & 1 EX Dev

That means something like ETH, LISK but in other level?

Sorry I am not familiar with programming.

It means that and also that we can build an Azure like deployment system like microsoft but decentralised. So look like ETH but better and AZURE but 1000 times better as it will be decentralised. FREAKING HUGE

exactly!  been trying to tell people but as usual they just listen to what they wanna hear for BS hype for eth/lisk or whatever other crap will make them quick buck lol.  anyway not worried here, holding my stacks of wbb nicely, not a SINGLE reason to sell any...esp until at least $1usd (even then is low).  this is a $10 coin. Smiley one day.

Lick ICO buyers are optimistic about the coin getting ETH market cap at a peak. We are modest dreaming about 10$ price, which means a little bit bigger cap than Lick project got during ICO. Very interesting... And if WBB is pumped madly till billion cap?  WBB price would be 700USD. Creepy!

lol yeah nuts.  wbb going that high, prob not...but way higher than now yes.

1ex COINS...yes, they could do $700/ea. easy. Smiley  just needs to get trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
If thats true this whole thing is even bigger then what i thought, this would bring WBB to total other level.
This would be true decentraliced Dapp plattform in a completely new, unique way.

Hi

On WBBOS you will be able to develop dapp directly. We had already a few request on this one.

Thanks
WBB & 1 EX Dev

It means that and also that we can build an Azure like deployment system like microsoft but decentralised. So look like ETH but better and AZURE but 1000 times better as it will be decentralised. FREAKING HUGE

exactly!  been trying to tell people but as usual they just listen to what they wanna hear for BS hype for eth/lisk or whatever other crap will make them quick buck lol.  anyway not worried here, holding my stacks of wbb nicely, not a SINGLE reason to sell any...esp until at least $1usd (even then is low).  this is a $10 coin. Smiley one day.

Lick ICO buyers are optimistic about the coin getting ETH market cap at a peak. We are modest dreaming about 10$ price, which means a little bit bigger cap than Lick project got during ICO with no actual deliveries so far. Very interesting... And if WBB is pumped madly till billion cap?  WBB price would be 700USD. Creepy!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Lol I've never even heard of lisk , what does that tell u.
legendary
A lot of buys stacking up, even harder to get now. There is definitely strong hands on Wbb for sure.

While Lisk hipsters are jumping in a joy that they entered eth2 train, we are buying and holding WBB.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Hi

Thanks
WBB & 1 EX Dev

exactly!  been trying to tell people but as usual they just listen to what they wanna hear for BS hype for eth/lisk or whatever other crap will make them quick buck lol.  anyway not worried here, holding my stacks of wbb nicely, not a SINGLE reason to sell any...esp until at least $1usd (even then is low).  this is a $10 coin. Smiley one day.
legendary
Activity: 1092
A lot of buys stacking up, even harder to get now. There is definitely strong hands on Wbb for sure.

Buy's have doubled from 8 BTC to 16 BTC  Tongue
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Hi

Thanks
WBB & 1 EX Dev

legendary

Hi

Thanks
WBB & 1 EX Dev

lol there is nothing for sale on trex 36k to 1 btc ahahaahaha
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

And don't forget 1ex.trade which is quick and ha sthe lowest fees at 0.15%
Order book only fills with you gents Wink we don't fake volume.

Thanks

V2 put it out Smiley

loool slow down Smiley
Hi,

Thanks

V2 put it out Smiley
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Thanks
for the first time wbb is on the top 100 of coinmarketcap

not the first time
legendary
Activity: 1169
for the first time wbb is on the top 100 of coinmarketcap
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Hardly anyone willing to dump big amounts at this price, and when Wbb was at 5-10k they wer dumping like crazy lol, strange people.
that is what they call 'market'  Grin
I believe it has much to do with WBB gaining recognition. It is more difficult to buy coins right now and there are more strong hands at the table.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
see rank 0 in bittrex  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Price bought up nicely just now wow...almost 50k!

And yes, I see wallet 0, someone move in 53k wbb wow....baller, haha.  Pump time or something?

Hopefully they are not silly enough to sell/dump them.  If they wish to sell I'll buy.

Me to  Cool

My orders are set...
legendary
Activity: 1120
see rank 0 in bittrex  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Price bought up nicely just now wow...almost 50k!

And yes, I see wallet 0, someone move in 53k wbb wow....baller, haha.  Pump time or something?

Hopefully they are not silly enough to sell/dump them.  If they wish to sell I'll buy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Jump to: