Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 23. (Read 546371 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 110
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Glad I reduced my position by 40% when prices where up!!

so you're admitting to 40%......

considering that men tend to lie, i'd say that the real figure is more like 60-80%....

FUCKING FAGGOT

Kiss

No it was 40% spice boy lol 😂
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Never dude . If Peter wants to tell his name , he can do it himself .

Peter's real name is...   keyser soze!

And it turns out he was dead the entire time of development!  Spoiler Alert!

lel =)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

so you're admitting to 40%......

considering that men tend to lie, i'd say that the real figure is more like 60-80%....

FUCKING FAGGOT

Kiss
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Never dude . If Peter wants to tell his name , he can do it himself .

Peter's real name is...   keyser soze!

And it turns out he was dead the entire time of development!  Spoiler Alert!
legendary
Activity: 1120
You guys becoming gayer by the second.

HOLDING.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
People are so impatient in crypto-world.

So if you believe in the project just hold and wait. If you don't believe just move out of this one (there is a lot of other project)
But please stop with these pueril debat for say nothing. 
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I guess making any announcement on WBB now, when Bitcoin is on a huge rally would not have any effect on the WBB price. Peter must be aware of that. Same thing just happened to WAVES, where the effect of the new development (announcement) was completely eaten by the rising Bitcoin.
Therefore, a bit more patience, WBB time will come!
Trust me , I'll laugh more dude .

Ain't no snitch dude , so If Peter wants to tell his name he can do it himself ffs....it's not fair for me to tell his name ffs ....

Let me guess... Hmmm... Peter is his name?  Grin

Let's stick to: "So i'm not gonna post anything untill PETER DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISES !"

I join you!

Why should we bump the thread, if Peter even can't come into the slack channel and give couple words about, what is going on.

Are we free manpower? We did already a lot as community suppprting, buying, spreading the word, testing exchange, etc and all that with respect to dev's recommendations not to hype, pump and so on.

My last post here before real product is out!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See, even one of your most loyal supporters sees that things are turning into a big fucking joke.

And you notice he did so with his real actual account.  He stated his opinion with his actual account without being insulting or demeaning.  That is an opinion I can respect even if I don't agree.

You come in guns blazing as either 1. hiding behind a noob account so the opinion can't be that strong or 2. an actual noob who has not been in the crypto game long enough to form an accurate opinion about what you are seeing due to lack of experience.

The opinions of 10,000 men mean nothing if none of them know anything about the subject at hand.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
It's WBB circus in here now  Cheesy
Il await new thread
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Ain't no snitch dude , so If Peter wants to tell his name he can do it himself ffs....it's not fair for me to tell his name ffs ....

Let's stick to: "So i'm not gonna post anything untill PETER DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISES !"

I join you!

Why should we bump the thread, if Peter even can't come into the slack channel and give couple words about, what is going on.

Are we free manpower? We did already a lot as community suppprting, buying, spreading the word, testing exchange, etc and all that with respect to dev's recommendations not to hype, pump and so on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See, even one of your most loyal supporters sees that things are turning into a big fucking joke.
legendary
Activity: 1288

I join you!

legendary

Me is Cute
lel , u kids . You think mind games works on me ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA , u make me sick .

I told u keep your faith up now it's up to you what you do .

What mind games you fucking idiot?

It's asking fucking relevant questions....

But hey.... you must believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy as well...

so keep your "faith" and watch it come and bite you in the ass.

I will be watching and laughing when the time comes.

Kiss
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
This coin is à big scam made by only one person, not à team: Peter
Some of jours are blind really
Dear Wild Pussy Cat Lovers/Faggot Boys

Your "Peter" will deliver "SOON".....except that the "SOON" will happen many years down the line, by which time, WBB will be irrelevant because some other developer who actually knows how to fucking respect deadlines will have done it bigger and better.....

Ask yourself this question: Which fucking company will even consider using WBB if the main developer has no concept of time keeping?

Also, do any of you know who PETER actually is?

Does WBB even have a team or is it just 1 person pretending to be a team?

And you care because?  

Not that it's not funny watching you melt down on the weekdays, but anyone so hell bent on a tiny coin that has almost no influence or recognition in the crypto world at large is kind of weird to watch.

Because caring is sharing. Kiss

HA, no.  You only help on non-holiday weekdays between certain hours?  Don't people need help on the weekend, too?
Me is Cute

Your "Peter" will deliver "SOON".....except that the "SOON" will happen many years down the line, by which time, WBB will be irrelevant because some other developer who actually knows how to fucking respect deadlines will have done it bigger and better.....

Ask yourself this question: Which fucking company will even consider using WBB if the main developer has no concept of time keeping?

And you care because?  

Not that it's not funny watching you melt down on the weekdays, but anyone so hell bent on a tiny coin that has almost no influence or recognition in the crypto world at large is kind of weird to watch.

Because caring is sharing. Kiss
legendary
lel , u kids . You think mind games works on me ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA , u make me sick .

I told u keep your faith up now it's up to you what you do .

And you care because?  

Pages:
Jump to: