Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 21. (Read 546371 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Any news from slack/ dev?

Nothing unfortunately!

Credibility is weakening with each new week.

There is no credibility left.

Your dev can't even be arsed to say hello to you.

Damn dev, that's cold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

Nothing unfortunately!

There is no credibility left.

Your dev can't even be arsed to say hello to you.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Nothing unfortunately!

legendary
Activity: 1310
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
We will wait and see if peter can give good news instead of SOON lol, but Dev lacking communication is not good, and NDA is irrelevant if matters aren't being discussed about that topic.

What is "that topic"?  Do you have information on what all the NDA would include?  Did someone say on slack or something?  I don't do slack so I wouldn't know what all goes on there.

There be a lot of stuff to have a bit of banter about, doesn't have be all about this supposedly "insurance company"

I see.  Just wonder how much of what is being done can be connected to the "insurance company" and all that legal mumbo jumbo.

Does the NDA stop peter from dropping by and saying "hi" every now and then, well I don't think so. Comms this past while are bad.

Yes, well I don't know about popping in to say "hi", but I can say that when we work on a project that is NDA at my job, the entire building goes on lockdown.

All cell phones have to be collected and signed in and out, all building entrances are locked and only one can be used to go in and out, all material coming in or out of the building is sent in massive containers secured with chains and padlocks, and if ANYTHING leaks out, it is made very clear that we will be buried in legal mountains of lawsuits until we go out of business.

Don't know how it goes in Switzerland, but that stuff is no joke in the U.S. and we take NO chances.  Just sayin

I suppose time will tell, if everything was pulled of wbb or "new" name coin will no doubt succeed amongst the big players  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Someone is buying them up!!  Smiley
We will wait and see if peter can give good news instead of SOON lol, but Dev lacking communication is not good, and NDA is irrelevant if matters aren't being discussed about that topic.

What is "that topic"?  Do you have information on what all the NDA would include?  Did someone say on slack or something?  I don't do slack so I wouldn't know what all goes on there.

There be a lot of stuff to have a bit of banter about, doesn't have be all about this supposedly "insurance company"

I see.  Just wonder how much of what is being done can be connected to the "insurance company" and all that legal mumbo jumbo.

Does the NDA stop peter from dropping by and saying "hi" every now and then, well I don't think so. Comms this past while are bad.

Yes, well I don't know about popping in to say "hi", but I can say that when we work on a project that is NDA at my job, the entire building goes on lockdown.

All cell phones have to be collected and signed in and out, all building entrances are locked and only one can be used to go in and out, all material coming in or out of the building is sent in massive containers secured with chains and padlocks, and if ANYTHING leaks out, it is made very clear that we will be buried in legal mountains of lawsuits until we go out of business.

Don't know how it goes in Switzerland, but that stuff is no joke in the U.S. and we take NO chances.  Just sayin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
This miscommunication is even a bit much for me lol, I still trust dev is working hard behind the scenes (yes I said that term hah...), but really usually when they don't keep in touch they are busy with things.

I hope when things all released he has either himself here or a rep or sommmeeethinnnggg for good communication on such platform, right now is very poor!   I recall when Peter posts here often, usually post release when things are running.  

So I think same should happen *soon* again.  I really need wbb to succeed Sad   Not sure how big company would expect such support like this.  Also this project better have some serious 'meat' on it and merit for what dev says and not be useless like current 1ex.trade website is Sad - I also holding 1EX COINS but no idea for what usage they will be still!  I am hoping WBB will jump to professional level brand from current no-name mini altcoin.  Undecided

Noted. 

Still wondering how much a NDA affects communication efforts.  There was pretty good, regular communication before the NDA so that still might be a huge part of it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
This miscommunication is even a bit much for me lol, I still trust dev is working hard behind the scenes (yes I said that term hah...), but really usually when they don't keep in touch they are busy with things.

I hope when things all released he has either himself here or a rep or sommmeeethinnnggg for good communication on such platform, right now is very poor!   I recall when Peter posts here often, usually post release when things are running.  

So I think same should happen *soon* again.  I really need wbb to succeed Sad   Not sure how big company would expect such support like this.  Also this project better have some serious 'meat' on it and merit for what dev says and not be useless like current 1ex.trade website is Sad - I also holding 1EX COINS but no idea for what usage they will be still!  I am hoping WBB will jump to professional level brand from current no-name mini altcoin.  Undecided
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Added few hundred dollars support, feel free to sell to me  Grin
Providing support since day one...
You are not alone mate.  Wink

Yes, hopefully peter unleashes the beast SOON!! If not he's gona lose all credibility

Another week and no news, losing faith in peter.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Providing support since day one...
You are not alone mate.  Wink
The same Wolf of the WildBeast street.

Btw, at yobit now is micropumping a coin called ANAL. Six times the price of WBB.  Grin

No worries about weird name

I just CAN'T get my girlfriend into that coin...

In your dreams, spanky  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: