Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 24. (Read 546371 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
sooooooooooooooooooooo.......

am back from a lengthy ban and what do I see?

Wild Pussy Cat Coin is going down the shitter.

Told you.

Grin
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Never dude . If Peter wants to tell his name , he can do it himself .

so you don't know who this "PETER" actually is and how many people there are in the WBB "TEAM".....faggot...

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Never dude . If Peter wants to tell his name , he can do it himself .
Me is Cute
I know who Peter is dude so keep your faith up.

Care to share?

Because a lot of people only know that he's meant to be some anonymous Swiss dude......

legendary
I know who Peter is dude so keep your faith up.

Look at waves ...did they deliver something ?Smiley)))) don't make me laugh , wbb project it's still on going with good development but IDK why Peter is acting like this tbh.
Me is Cute
Dear Wild Pussy Cat Lovers/Faggot Boys

Your "Peter" will deliver "SOON".....except that the "SOON" will happen many years down the line, by which time, WBB will be irrelevant because some other developer who actually knows how to fucking respect deadlines will have done it bigger and better.....

Ask yourself this question: Which fucking company will even consider using WBB if the main developer has no concept of time keeping?

Also, do any of you know who PETER actually is?

Does WBB even have a team or is it just 1 person pretending to be a team?

legendary
Well why we would do this ? I mean he's already a rich guy ... . If u think he's buying more , buy with him lol ...but trust me this is not Peters work. All the alts are down but the most important thing is that , are we gonna rise after btc falling ? Is Peter gonna realease the new name and thread this week ? I mean this is kinda a deadline from the community after what I can see...a lot of "us" doesn't like the situation but meh i'm ok with it , i'm just buying more , for me this is the last crypto project I will ever attend , I lost to much on the crypto land and I think it's time to say goodbye if Peter don't release the new beast .

So i'm not gonna post anything untill PETER DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISES !
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Anyways it's too quiet in here, where's the enthusiasm? ?

Enthusiasm about what? About price droping, constant delays? About nothing special in this coin?

I bet Piston and True will come with prising posts shortly. At least they two are great WBB enthusiasts not spoiled with disappointment.

P.S. Don't criticize me for my posts. At least we are few, who bumps the thread and slack.

Chill brightlight, have another beer 🍻 😂
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
If u ask me I think peter wants prices this low so he and his "team" can buy them up a lot cheaper now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
You need to chill down PRO .

I suggest you to buy more in this dip , don't forget that Peter did not let us down untill now and I'm sure he will not let us down this time when the big games are about to begin.

IF....
legendary
You need to chill down PRO .

I suggest you to buy more in this dip , don't forget that Peter did not let us down untill now and I'm sure he will not let us down this time when the big games are about to begin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Piston and anon are 2 of big wbb holders so just don.t belive what they are saying ...and I think they can manipulate price easy ...i just don.t get it why Peter don.t keeps his promises ... .

2 big holders of worthless coin.

Just be peter's bitch and keep quiet
legendary
I would say prepare for 5k lel ....no new topic , no new name , no alpha test ...no nothing Sad .
legendary
Piston and anon are 2 of big wbb holders so just don.t belive what they are saying ...and I think they can manipulate price easy ...i just don.t get it why Peter don.t keeps his promises ... .
legendary

Enthusiasm about what? About price droping, constant delays? About nothing special in this coin?

I bet Piston and True will come with prising posts shortly. At least they two are great WBB enthusiasts not spoiled with disappointment.

P.S. Don't criticize me for my posts. At least we are few, who bumps the thread and slack.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Haha brightlight deleting his own messages lol

Why not?

Just thought it funny because ud a big long post then u just put "+1"
legendary
legendary