Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 231. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
What happens on C-CEX! I tried to reveal scams in trollbox. I asked support to freeze DEUR trading. Support answered that everything is ok with it. Wallet works, chain moves, they don't see anything for the cause to freeze DEUR scammers activities. They stated C-CEX is just a platform to trade. They do not investigate for fraud and are not responsible for the particular coins that are listed. Everything is on customers decisions and research. But DEUR is massively premined.

Later I tried to inform people not to buy that coin. I was banned for ten hours.

Crypto world is full of shit, I mean nothing fair is left in it.

For me C-CEX is dead. That is scam site all in all. They support scam coins, list those, and then ban all those, who try to inform people stay away from buying a coin.

Now they deactivated my account and stole my money! What can I do now?!

I can't access it and there is said user is not found, when I try to recover!

Hi,

I would write to them and ask for a formal explanation why your account is looked.
Also provide them with a payment address where they can send your funds to.

thanks

They answered that I was too much unbehaving in trollbox, that's why my account is desactivated. My last message was the question to define what is spam in their chat box. But this is not the reason to keep my funds. They can lock me from trading but not from access to money that I have on their platform. I already wrote to support, even apologizing for my behaviour.

If they'll not let me get access to my money, then this tells everything about their platform.

Once again fighting for the fairness costs you money, sometimes very much of it! If I had 20BTC there, did C-CEX take them from me just for unbehaving???

hi

They can block you on chat box .. OK fair enough if you said something against their rule.
They can not or should not lock your account because of it, OK they can say we don't want your business but they must provide you with means of retrieving your funds and lock you from any further trading. Once funds are been send to you they can close it.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1288
What happens on C-CEX! I tried to reveal scams in trollbox. I asked support to freeze DEUR trading. Support answered that everything is ok with it. Wallet works, chain moves, they don't see anything for the cause to freeze DEUR scammers activities. They stated C-CEX is just a platform to trade. They do not investigate for fraud and are not responsible for the particular coins that are listed. Everything is on customers decisions and research. But DEUR is massively premined.

Later I tried to inform people not to buy that coin. I was banned for ten hours.

For me C-CEX is dead. That is scam site all in all. They support scam coins, list those, and then ban all those, who try to inform people stay away from buying a coin.

Hi,

I would write to them and ask for a formal explanation why your account is looked.

thanks

They answered that I was too much unbehaving in trollbox, that's why my account is desactivated. My last message was the question to define what is spam in their chat box. But this is not the reason to keep my funds. They can lock me from trading but not from access to money that I have on their platform. I already wrote to support, even apologizing for my behaviour.

If they'll not let me get access to my money, then this tells everything about their platform.

Once again fighting for the fairness costs you money, sometimes very much of it! If I had 20BTC there, did C-CEX take them from me just for unbehaving???

Hi,

thanks
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1169
wbb still need more volume
nothing before 12k but wbb blocked at 7800 since a month
legendary
Hi,

If you like to see how and to what 1EX.TRADE is evolving to, keep checking demo.wildbeastbitcoin.com/
This demo site will change over time and will show you what is coming next on v2.
It is an semi interactive wireframe and will form the base of the new design / functions and layouts.

Copyright @ 1EX.TRADE 2016 - All rights reserved

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Very cool.

Also, everyone who has purchased shares already and plans to next round should be promoting the site to everyone out there.  The more volume the better.

I want to see wbb at eth pricing.

ETH price per unit or Cap?

Anyway, I can't believe this project is valued so low on crypto scene! 92BTC or 35 940 USD cap. WTF?!

VPN coin... Price 2200 sats, supply 400mlj coins. Just an example!

WBB coin... price 7800 sats, supply 1,2mlj coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi,

If you like to see how and to what 1EX.TRADE is evolving to, keep checking demo.wildbeastbitcoin.com/
This demo site will change over time and will show you what is coming next on v2.
It is an semi interactive wireframe and will form the base of the new design / functions and layouts.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Very cool.

Also, everyone who has purchased shares already and plans to next round should be promoting the site to everyone out there.  The more volume the better.

I want to see wbb at eth pricing.
When there will be second round of shares sale Peter?

do you already have orders for them?

Later on, we want to finish of a few things. Will let you all know when the next date is.

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
When there will be second round of shares sale Peter?

do you already have orders for them?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Very nice Peter!
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Why would my IP address have been banned from 1ex?

Hi,

IP addresses get block for various reasons. Can you send us a personal msg and we have a look.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Why would my IP address have been banned from 1ex?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Very good news about coinigy, Id say there's ALOT of top traders @ coinigy Smiley

I second that. Good work!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Very good news about coinigy, Id say there's ALOT of top traders @ coinigy Smiley
hi all,

hey Peter, it's nice to see that 1ex.trade is integrated in coinigy.
Thank you for your hard work.

Hi

Welcome to our msg board. Hope you will also join us trading on 1EX

Thank

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi all,

hey Peter, it's nice to see that 1ex.trade is integrated in coinigy.
Thank you for your hard work.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi,

1Ex.Trade is now integrated in coinigy.

- We are right on top Smiley
- Trading directly from the coinigy app on 1Ex over API. We recommend you definitely check out the app and get it. Get your 30 days free with coinigy. This means 1000's more traders will see 1EX by next week
- Balance Tracking & Order Management will be integrated next week also.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hi,

1Ex.Trade is now integrated in coinigy.

- We are right on top Smiley
- Trading directly from the coinigy app on 1Ex over API. We recommend you definitely check out the app and get it. Get your 30 days free with coinigy. This means 1000's more traders will see 1EX by next week
- Balance Tracking & Order Management will be integrated next week also.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Hi,

If a developer wants to list a coin he needs to request a listing on the exchange using the help/faq section on 1ex.trade.
After this we review the coin, history and more incl verification.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Jump to: