Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 266. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
DING DING DING!

next stop, penthouse!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
just hit 11k...BTC is on way down, inflow of profits coming
Dammit I had to open my BIG mouth too soon lol As soon as I posted I went to go look at the price and it was already back up 33% lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
just hit 11k...BTC is on way down, inflow of profits coming
price should be over 100k not lower than 5k!

I concur.

Funny how the coin with odd name and you'd think would be a scam, is totally not lol.  In fact it's one of the better ones.

As for 100k plus... It's not very far off at all and come the new year early months I reckon it'll easily be there.  Though it'll need the exchange to help it for sure.
The price is under 5k!!! Are you serious??? This is ridiculous!! I cannot believe that it's totally strong good coins like this that get dumped to shiat while super SCAM coins continue to sell and buy for completely outrageous prices!! Unreal simply unreal!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120

I concur.

Funny how the coin with odd name and you'd think would be a scam, is totally not lol.  In fact it's one of the better ones.

As for 100k plus... It's not very far off at all and come the new year early months I reckon it'll easily be there.  Though it'll need the exchange to help it for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Thanks dev, update bang on target as usual lol  Cheesy Cool

so funny how ppl above already asking on the "day of"...ummm, i think wbb devs have proven themselves more than ANY other coin they come thru with flying colors every single time.  if there is a slight delay at least they share this info. Smiley  - NO other coin even comes close.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi

Update:
1.) On the new Trade screen a simplified click on order / sell option whereby the amounts are added automatically to buy or sell option.
Delivery on: 11.11.2015 -  Delivered as planned and deployed to server. - Closed

Next:
We start working on:
2.) Chat Box for Users / Traders. You have requested we do it.
Delivery on: 16.11.2015

Thanks

WBB Dev
Hi,

Update:
1.) On the new Trade screen a simplified click on order / sell option whereby the amounts are added automatically to buy or sell option.
Delivery on: 11.11.2015

Development is completed.

This new feature we will update shortly. During the update you may see a short outage.
Once update is done we will inform you again shortly.

Thanks

WBB Dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think we're going up soon .

It is all about the volume this exchange gets
Activity: 180
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
We sure are I just gave a push on Cryptsy up to 0.00008000 hopefully it will keep going up and keep going!!
All the way to the STARS!!!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi

Update on Delivery times:

Delivery on: 11.11.2015

2.) Chat Box for Users / Traders. You have requested we do it.
Delivery on: 16.11.2015

3.) Share screen for share holders, Inclusive dividends information, auto lock during dividend period, 24 sale period exclusive for shares on exchange.
Delivery on: 19.11.2015

4.) 0% Trading fee for special days for traders on any crypto currency
Delivery on: 25.11.2015

5.) Multi currency trading for all coins, Crypto to Fiat, Crypto to Crypto. Loading of coins will start before this delivery date but you will start to see them once we enable the option. Coins will start to show where you see BTC now with auto change on all settings on trade screen once you click on a currency.
Delivery on: 16.12.2015  

After the above is all delivered 1Ex will go full steam where WBB becomes with BTC the main currency on the exchange.

Next:
WBB Dashboard App will receive an update to include the 1Ex Exchange for trading from you mobile device.
Preparation for advertisements, video, banners

Thanks

WBB Dev

Today is a first delivery list point deadline. Waiting for the announcement from dev...
legendary
Congrats!

Nice/interesting to see how long it takes a REAL coin with REAL DEV and work behind it to get to 100 pages on here.  Not BS fake shills/shit talk scammers making coins go to 300 pages in a week LOL.

I really hope people out there are taking notice of wbb/1ex and where they plan to be in the coming awesome months!!
Congratulations for 100 pages!!!
Keep up the good work dev! Cool

Hi,

Thanks, now we need to work on the next 100 pages Smiley, and of course 1Ex.Trade ...

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Congratulations for 100 pages!!!
Keep up the good work dev! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Haha it would be nice if Wbb had a mini pump soon :p
Activity: 154
Wbb has a very bright future with the growth liking this hold long term
I'm so glad to see that WBB keeps growing and getting stronger and stronger day by day Cheesy This coin will amaze a lot of people in the near future and I honestly cannot wait for that to happen Cheesy
legendary
Jump to: