Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 267. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Hi guys .
I want to show you something because I've just bought a new mouse , a WBB MOUSE and I'm in love with him <3.

I'm selling them for 0.15BTC or for 850WBB at current price ( Price can go up or down )

Here are the pictures . Enjoy WBB <3 !

Here is my mouse !  ( low camera , sorry )

http://postimg.org/image/tp4axtuvz/

PM ME FOR DETAILS!
Only ship in EU !
Let's make our first trade with WBB <3 !
This will be history !

I'm very glad to announce that the first trade for an WBB PRODUCT has just been made , congrats WBB DEV for this one .
Peace .
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I hope everybody bought during the dump
Were now at 6k

Got some thousands and still buying.
Same here bought 1K going to buy another 1K but whoever keeps dumping a 5k sats Ill keep buying to try to push it back up I recommend everyone take advantage of the situation while you still can get in relativity cheap !! Wink

er yeahhh, been doing this since like March 2015....  Cool
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
Were now at 6k

Same here bought another 1K going to buy another 1K to 5k but whoever keeps dumping a 5k sats Ill keep buying to try to push it back up I recommend everyone especially new comers take advantage of the situation while you still can get in relativity cheap !! Wink
Activity: 154
Bought a thousands.

Shouldn't need much if this all works out
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just saw Dev tweet re.  First altcoins to be added, Dec 16 looks like the date.  Sweet, though I don't trade many of those yet.  It's cool btc and wbb will be sooner than that even, with 1EX coins.

Can we get 1ex site added to the Bitcoin Checker app?? 
Activity: 131
legendary
Activity: 1288
Were now at 6k

Hi,

If we may suggest if you have your sells set over 0.00150000 sat  remove them as they are simple filling up the sell book with no relevance. You always can set this closer to the time again.

Thanks

WBB Dev

Let them sell cheap first
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
1 millions sats or bust!  Grin Cool

haha something like that! Would be happy with 10cents a coin!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
1 millions sats or bust!  Grin Cool
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

If we may suggest if you have your sells set over 0.00150000 sat  remove them as they are simple filling up the sell book with no relevance. You always can set this closer to the time again.

Thanks

WBB Dev
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Were now at 6k
legendary
Activity: 1036
Keep up the good work dev Smiley
Activity: 212
Why the price is so low?

Because miners dump

Good for distribution everyone gets coin

we can buy when miners dump and sell when price is high
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi

Update on Delivery times:

1.) On the new Trade screen a simplified click on order / sell option whereby the amounts are added automatically to buy or sell option.
Delivery on: 11.11.2015

2.) Chat Box for Users / Traders. You have requested we do it.
Delivery on: 16.11.2015

3.) Share screen for share holders, Inclusive dividends information, auto lock during dividend period, 24 sale period exclusive for shares on exchange.
Delivery on: 19.11.2015

4.) 0% Trading fee for special days for traders on any crypto currency
Delivery on: 25.11.2015

5.) Multi currency trading for all coins, Crypto to Fiat, Crypto to Crypto. Loading of coins will start before this delivery date but you will start to see them once we enable the option. Coins will start to show where you see BTC now with auto change on all settings on trade screen once you click on a currency.
Delivery on: 16.12.2015  

After the above is all delivered 1Ex will go full steam where WBB becomes with BTC the main currency on the exchange.

Next:
WBB Dashboard App will receive an update to include the 1Ex Exchange for trading from you mobile device.
Preparation for advertisements, video, banners

Thanks

WBB Dev

This is proper plan for the very near future.

I am very glad to see that chat box will be included, which is mandatory, I think.

So... Looks like at the Christmas time we will see at 1ex.trade others alts to be added.

I am glad to have WBBs and 1EX/shares.

Thank you Peter for the great job done so far!
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

1EX has now it's own twitter account.

https://twitter.com/1ExTrade
Follow us and spread the word.

For better customer experience we have integrated this to our support desk also.
Tweets are automatically seen on out support desk and tweets which need support will automatically create a ticket in our system.

With this we ensure we are also reach over twitter and can respond faster for support issues.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 131
Why the price is so low?
Activity: 924
I AM
1.) On the new Trade screen a simplified click on order / sell option whereby the amounts are added automatically to buy or sell option.
Delivery on: 11.11.2015

Awesome, I noticed that I had to type all the amounts manually when coins are pumping a click to fill numbers is a must.... Excellent
Jump to: