Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 69. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Dreams fag ...dreams i know things u don.t know .
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Come on dudes this is imposible  Smiley)) dreams guys dreams...

This is crypto......EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Insurance is massive business.

Most people here are only interested in a quick flip.

Some of us are long term traders who haven't put their lunch money in this investment.

We can therefore afford to hold indefinitely, unlike most of the trolls here who are fighting and bitching over a few satoshis gain/loss.

Kiss
Truly.
  I sell about 12k WBB at 28k< and that's a dump (wow). You have to sell at the top of a cycle after buying
from the bottom 17k>. Stop loving all over your precious coin. I know there is at least a few smart traders here.
  Or you can surely hodl forever until the Asian hookers come rolling in --LMAO!

Pretty sure you will be thinking of topping yourself every time you see a wild pussycat in the near future.

Enjoy your 3.36 BTC.....you could have had 336 BTC but you fucking blew it.

Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Truly.
  I sell about 12k WBB at 28k< and that's a dump (wow). You have to sell at the top of a cycle after buying
from the bottom 17k>. Stop loving all over your precious coin. I know there is at least a few smart traders here.

Enjoy your loose change  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Truly.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
This is truly a pump and dump shitcoin.. look at those spikes in the cart, bagholders hype this fucking pussycoin to dump their bags on gullible new investors.

Whatever keeps you coming back to rain your sunshine on us, pookie!   Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
This is truly a pump and dump shitcoin.. look at those spikes in the cart, bagholders hype this fucking pussycoin to dump their bags on gullible new investors.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Go further with dumps. so I can fill my pockets with 100 usd per unit coin. Idiots only sell this gem now.
And u should stop the hype dude ...i really don't care about your memes u know ?

WBB community cares about this project and troll like u are not always welcome here .

Fuck off you batty boi, i couldn't care less about what YOU care or not.

Without any hype, no one would know about WBB's new amazing development.

If you care so much about this project, how come you've been fucking quiet all this time.

Stop the hype and let the project slide back to not being on the radar of potential whales...

SURE

Roll Eyes
legendary
And u should stop the hype dude ...i really don't care about your memes u know ?

WBB community cares about this project and troll like u are not always welcome here .
I don.t care if he.s gay or not he can be what the fuck he wants just don.t give false expectations man ... .

When BTC pumps, ALTS typically get REKT.

Stop being a dramaqueen.

As a senior member, one would think you would have clocked on that correlation already.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Hi

WBB halving is done and now only 1.25 WBB per block, next halving around Jan 2017 down to 0.75WBB per block.

With the halving we are getting ready now.

- On V5 we include the first business which will be on the blockchain
- WBB will soon get a rename
- Business name will be announced soon
- First business on the WBB block chain will be from the insurance industry, once we completed our work we will announce it and release V5

Thanks

Prepare guys !
I think Peter will let us know what is the new name of WBB <3
legendary
so wbb going to ARK ?

this is huge omg
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Repeat after me out loud:

Hi

WBB halving is done and now only 1.25 WBB per block, next halving around Jan 2017 down to 0.75WBB per block.

With the halving we are getting ready now.

- On V5 we include the first business which will be on the blockchain
- WBB will soon get a rename
- Business name will be announced soon
- First business on the WBB block chain will be from the insurance industry, once we completed our work we will announce it and release V5

Thanks
legendary
Well all this memes means just two  ONE things ...
1. Dump to oblivion
2. Pump beyond pluto .

there....fixed that for you.....

We don't know if wbb is related to that swiss company bro , Peter didin't confirm it ...

1. dump
2. pump

and don't edit it anymore Wink
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I think peter needs to come on here and confirm stuff and put an end to all this "wild" speculation  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
any body can explaine about Wilf Beast Block i want to knw about......
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Visonnary, clever and entertaining.
WBB is the place to be !   Cool
legendary
I wonder what Peter thinks about this posts Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: