Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 67. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Not just bot on trex shakes weak hands, but also Peter with soon, and time will come attitude. I wont sell, because I am lazy to move coins from cold storage.

Remember that some sort of corporate entity is being formed and think about all the regulations and non disclosure agreements and bureaucratic BS that revolves around the entire process.  I'm sure Peter and crew would spill all the info they had if they could.  Nothing to do but stay posted and BUY!  Or at least hodl.  I'm still buying  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
will definitely be interesting to see where this one goes, there is only 170btc on the sell book, so it's very thin. If wbb had of been on polo price would probably be stable at 100k plus. I messaged them a while ago and never got no reply, says a lot, doesn't it!! Maybe their way of thinking will change after all this insurance stuff, who knows. But I do know there is some major American and Canadian traders on polo that probably don't even know wbb exists because they only trade on polo.

Once everything is confirmed, things will progress naturally.

Having V5 Tech in actual use by a major Swiss Insurance company is a major USP.

Together with the rebranding as well, the future is MOON.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
will definitely be interesting to see where this one goes, there is only 170btc on the sell book, so it's very thin. If wbb had of been on polo price would probably be stable at 100k plus. I messaged them a while ago and never got no reply, says a lot, doesn't it!! Maybe their way of thinking will change after all this insurance stuff, who knows. But I do know there is some major American and Canadian traders on polo that probably don't even know wbb exists because they only trade on polo.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Not just bot on trex shakes weak hands, but also Peter with soon, and time will come attitude. I wont sell, because I am lazy to move coins from cold storage.
legendary
But on a serious note, does anyone know the name change? I haven't been on slack. Or maybe the community has no input in the matter, and it's an internal decision.

I asked Peter couple times in Slack, what the new name is... No answer! I don't like such prolonged secrecy. That why, I am repeating that epic "soon, very soon".
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
 But on a serious note, does anyone know the name change? I haven't been on slack. Or maybe the community has no input in the matter, and it's an internal decision.
legendary
Hold tight your Soonereums (ex. WBB). Soon, very soon coming. Definately as soon as next year.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Wbb price should be 280k not 28k lol
Step by step, as usual. Let's first make it to 100k on a stable basis. So far we have visited 100k+ twice in the history of WBB and both were very short spells. Let's give it a third try now!

Nothing to sell under 40k on Bittrex now.  Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Step by step, as usual. Let's first make it to 100k on a stable basis. So far we have visited 100k+ twice in the history of WBB and both were very short spells. Let's give it a third try now!

That's very true.

It's ridiculously undervalued currently.

As Peter pointed was rightly pointing out, all these other projects held massive ICOs, got a lot of BTC and have NOTHING to show for it.

WBB has NO PREMINE, NO ICO, ALL SELF-FUNDED and is about to announce its foray into the Insurance industry, which is a TRILLION USD market btw.

If you cannot see the opportunity now................
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Low prices will soon be history
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Someone just bought 10k!
I was just gonna write that these 10k WBB at 28k sat looks tasty. And I was apparently not the only one thinking that. Good buy!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Someone just bought 10k!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Smiley) u really need to take a laugh dude ...relaaaaaax
How about NO ?Smiley)))

Still deadbirdzz will buy geicoin Smiley))

Deadbirdzz actually likes pussycats only........ you made an ass of yourself by ASSUMING otherwise...... Kiss
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Yes, a bit more patience, because news are coming very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Damn Anon ...too many questions mate ...if u had patience this much i'm sure u can have a little more patience .
IMO no one will ever told u what the next price will be ...I mean come on if i knew for sure wbb is gonna hit at least 4$ i would sell myself u know ? Smiley) let's be realistic and wait please . WBB IS STRONG !
legendary
Activity: 1120
MEME take over LOL.  Some good some lame.

Dev so we are safe to assume then some news update (for real) for early Nov yes?  Unless you drop some "scary good" Halloween WBB news on Oct 31st?  (Mind you always seems we always speak of news but price of wbb never reacts sky high to it Sad ).  But I pray and think this time around with what WBB has on tap WILL make it fly.

No doubt in wbb or dev but only couple POTENTIAL scary areas I see are wbb no longer being listed on trex (only on 1ex.trade where there is very small vols), so like what happens to wbb trading/price worthiness? (If that is the right word).  Then also what impact will such insurance company actually have on the coin and the price?  Like it is ACTUAL usage?  With new biz name we assume?
Pages:
Jump to: