Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 66. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
[removed]

Ha, very true  Cool - The books on trex look awesome and it literally looks ready to explode in Nov!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Interesting coin but a lot of memes.

Ironically, we have more memes than memecoin.  Go figure.

Grin in this case it's good because i like all kind of cats.

Then you have definitely come to the right place  Cheesy
Activity: 437

Grin in this case it's good because i like all kind of cats.

Activity: 437
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Is there a specific date for the v5 release yet?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
will definitely be interesting to see where this one goes, there is only 170btc on the sell book, so it's very thin. If wbb had of been on polo price would probably be stable at 100k plus. I messaged them a while ago and never got no reply, says a lot, doesn't it!! Maybe their way of thinking will change after all this insurance stuff, who knows. But I do know there is some major American and Canadian traders on polo that probably don't even know wbb exists because they only trade on polo.
Polo wants to be contacted by the dev exclusively, otherwise they don't even look at the coin. That is at least, my experience with them (I was a PR guy for two coins and I was contacting with Polo on their behalf). Sure the more exchanges the better, but the ball is this time in Peter's court. I repeat this once again, this coin needs marketing now, and after release of v5 it is really NOW.

Personally, I think that listing on Kraken would be much more desired.  

Hi,

Many moons ago we contacted them and polo has or had not interest in WBB, to be honest we don't have any interest in polo any more. if the want WBB listed they should ask nicley and we may consider them in the future. Smiley

Thanks
Peter

As I said, I won't be crying if WBB is not listed on Polo. They are #1 in terms of volume at the moment, but they don't have transparent listing policy.
IMO, Kraken would be a better option to be listed, once we have v5 in place.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Will WBB stay on Bittrex and Cryptopia or will it move from those exchanges ??
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Grin
No need for polo. Stay exclusive.

Nah mate it is better to have more exchanges Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Grin
No need for polo. Stay exclusive.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
will definitely be interesting to see where this one goes, there is only 170btc on the sell book, so it's very thin. If wbb had of been on polo price would probably be stable at 100k plus. I messaged them a while ago and never got no reply, says a lot, doesn't it!! Maybe their way of thinking will change after all this insurance stuff, who knows. But I do know there is some major American and Canadian traders on polo that probably don't even know wbb exists because they only trade on polo.
Polo wants to be contacted by the dev exclusively, otherwise they don't even look at the coin. That is at least, my experience with them (I was a PR guy for two coins and I was contacting with Polo on their behalf). Sure the more exchanges the better, but the ball is this time in Peter's court. I repeat this once again, this coin needs marketing now, and after release of v5 it is really NOW.

Hi,

Many moons ago we contacted them and polo has or had not interest in WBB, to be honest we don't have any interest in polo any more. if the want WBB listed they should ask nicley and we may consider them in the future. Smiley

Thanks
Peter
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice buy support building, That person with nearly 5btc buy order could maybe find it difficult to get it filled, if they do they very fortunate.
let's see it, at least I have some in my bag WBB
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Nice buy support building, That person with nearly 5btc buy order could maybe find it difficult to get it filled, if they do they very fortunate.

5 BTC  Grin

Yeah, good luck getting that order filled..

Ain't gonna happen mate.

You best just fucking buy it up all the way to 48, 000 satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Not just bot on trex shakes weak hands, but also Peter with soon, and time will come attitude. I wont sell, because I am lazy to move coins from cold storage.

Yo brightlight what is your preferred method of Wbb cold storage? I need to sort out a proper solution for my WBB stash.

(Can you believe it, a non-meme, non-soon, non-faggot post. Almost like a real crypto currency ;-)
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
Activity: 1120
Dev can you get 'new name' wbb listed on Kraken?  ICN is now there I see.

Would Kraken accept the new v5 wallet tech perhaps?
Well 6 days untill the end of month so the update can appear anytime guys :d

I hope there is radio silence until November.  The fickle crypto crowd will freak because the devs said something about October and dump their brains out and we will be there to gobble up these gems at rock bottom prices! 

When it comes to crypto, no news is always bad news and if something hasn't happened yet, it means it will never happen.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Well 6 days untill the end of month so the update can appear anytime guys :d
Pages:
Jump to: