Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 98. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
this coin might be a game changer but if no one else outside the WBB community knows about it, then you ain't gonna get the volume WBB deserves..........
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
20btc odd is loose change, wait til 500btc + volume, steem style  Grin
I think the best result all time (on Bittrex) was about 3k btc of the daily volume, so I would've settled for that!
Coming back to reality, let's first get stable 10btc daily for two weeks time.

When wbb engines fire up 10btc a day volume be no sweat Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I think the best result all time (on Bittrex) was about 3k btc of the daily volume, so I would've settled for that!
Coming back to reality, let's first get stable 10btc daily for two weeks time.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Someone bought 22k wbb up to 45000 sat, but there was only about 3000wbb in the sell book to begin with.

Does this mean someone bought there own coins?

Strange.

Yeah they place buy and sell orders to generate volume.
Coins that are on the first page of Bittrex get more attention from other people. So it is all not that bad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Someone bought 22k wbb up to 45000 sat, but there was only about 3000wbb in the sell book to begin with.

Strange.

Yeah they place buy and sell orders to generate volume.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Strange.

I think that happens from time to time.  Not sure why apart from the fact that it gets WBB to the first page.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Does this mean someone bought up their own coins?

Strange.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I 've been couple of days away and after coming back I saw couple of my orders in the low 30k got filled. Thanks to the dumpsters for cheap WBBs. You will buy them back from me in not too distant future, me thinks  Wink

I reckon when wbb surges past 100k mark people will be buying like mad before the real rise Smiley
Don't fool ourselves by thinking that there is Not big players in wbb, as there is and they seem to like to stay quiet for the simple reason to buy cheap. I've seen it so many times before a coin going x10 x 20 etc in matter of hours lol
I fully agree with you. In crypto in a matter of hours  you may jump to a completely different level (that applies to going down as well). It is however a terrible waiting game, as there may be months of flat price action and then there is a sudden pop, like for WBB last March. Out of blue, short time, and then back down for months.

PS. I guess most of us, present in this thread from the very beginning, have somehow become big players in WBB anyway.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I 've been couple of days away and after coming back I saw couple of my orders in the low 30k got filled. Thanks to the dumpsters for cheap WBBs. You will buy them back from me in not too distant future, me thinks  Wink

I reckon when wbb surges past 100k mark people will be buying like mad before the real rise Smiley
Don't fool ourselves by thinking that there is Not big players in wbb, as there is and they seem to like to stay quiet for the simple reason to buy cheap. I've seen it so many times before a coin going x10 x 20 etc in matter of hours lol
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I 've been couple of days away and after coming back I saw couple of my orders in the low 30k got filled. Thanks to the dumpsters for cheap WBBs. You will buy them back from me in not too distant future, me thinks  Wink
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Laffing my head off, these boys from bct delete my post saying ... hahaha good one Smiley.

Me too, they deleted my post also. Fuckn assholes.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Patience for Success , I hope time will come soon for the WBB price to jump
Activity: 924
I AM
Let them sell! I hope my order at 29k will fill.  Cool

Maybe Peter manage to release V2 on 1st august like he want, and then not farr V5 will follow!
I said it before, PAY CHECK is not to farr!

I can sleep better knowing there's a 5000 wbb buy wall. ^________^

Great support!

If you look at the 1day chart on trex it all looks pretty good 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let them sell! I hope my order at 29k will fill.  Cool

Maybe Peter manage to release V2 on 1st august like he want, and then not farr V5 will follow!
I said it before, PAY CHECK is not to farr!

I can sleep better knowing there's a 5000 wbb buy wall. ^________^

Great support!
Activity: 924
I AM
Yeah they delete reactions in crypto threads

but leave idiots posting if it's OK to rape women in short skirts    Huh Huh (I said yes if I can rape him if I like his shorts)

Go figure
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Laffing my head off, these boys from bct delete my post saying ... hahaha good one Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
LMAO just from that cat pic I wanna buy more WBB  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
this wild beast is representative of our wbb soon to be future, ready for takeoff Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1288
I don't trust 99% of the coin wallets out there, why would I install a crypto developed OS?

Don't then

Install Windows 10 instead.

Same could be said for any Linux version.

If it all turned out to be a scam it would have been quite a spectacular one. years or work to steal what would be sweet FA

Also we can see where real money has been spent on the project, without a premine or instamine
on 1ex.trade, WBB wallets, and WBBOS.

You should be thankful you have stumbled across this at 30ish k at the moment.   Wink

Yeah not sure why someone would make such comment for 'not wanting' to trust an independant OS.  Then don't use it.

But ironically man I trust WBBOS over bloody WIN10 even given how many security holes Windows has with all their software updates/patch for them bugs.  Cheesy

Not mentioning that Microsoft collects countless aka anonymous data through their OS. I use AntiBeacon to imunize my PC from data collection.
Pages:
Jump to: