Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 12. (Read 24623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
and just found the next block Smiley

All moving back to suprnova  Grin or maybe spread it a little Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Re-Synched the Blockchain and back up again, next time just drop me a PM and i'll me much, much faster !

Haha, why should we PM you  Huh You are Always reading before we post it

I was at lunch when that happened, a pm gets my attention always Smiley
As far I know you never sleep, so you should take some time for lunch and diner:P
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Re-Synched the Blockchain and back up again, next time just drop me a PM and i'll me much, much faster !

I was at lunch when that happened, a pm gets my attention always Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
and just found the next block Smiley
legendary
legendary
Oh wow, had no info something is wrong, looking now!
legendary
Looks like WarOfCoins turned into War of ICO dumpers.

Ah, good for the people that bought.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Looks like WarOfCoins turned into War of ICO dumpers.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It seems suprnova is working again.
legendary
This one I have, but it is not working at the moment. Yesterday it Works fine.

It is not syncing via this node till 06:00 am.

Remove everything in the %APPDATA%/WarOfcoins directory  EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT (OFCOURSE) and resync it again. In fact i always make a copy of the whole directory, always making a backup before deleting stuff.

I´ve done it, but it is still not syncing. Problem is that I have no connection to the network.

Is my warofcoins.conf ok?

I wrote inside only:

addnode=45.55.165.71

As I wrote few hours later it has been working fine.

Really strange.

I even don't have a conf file at all and it is working perfectly.

I believe that is needed the node and the correct name of the conf file. Wait till DEV is online, maybe he can help you.

I installed wallet on a different computer and add node to the conf and it is working.

Yiou're still mining on suprnova? suprnova is down, move it to manhattanmine till suprnova is back working.

Remove everything in the %APPDATA%/WarOfcoins directory  EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT (OFCOURSE) and resync it again. In fact i always make a copy of the whole directory, always making a backup before deleting stuff.

I´ve done it, but it is still not syncing. Problem is that I have no connection to the network.

I wrote inside only:

addnode=45.55.165.71

Really strange.

I believe that is needed the node and the correct name of the conf file. Wait till DEV is online, maybe he can help you.

I installed wallet on a different computer and add node to the conf and it is working.
legendary

I wrote inside only:

addnode=45.55.165.71

Really strange.

I wrote inside only:

addnode=45.55.165.71

legendary
It seems that suprnova is stuck. It didn't find any blocks anymore the last 45 mins. Manhattanmine is still running smoothly.

Block is 1955 and suprnova is only at 1943. Maybe cronjob is not running. I don't know...

yes, i notice this too, will send msg to ocminer

In fact, it are golden times now to mine, as 70T is not mining any blocks at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It seems that suprnova is stuck. It didn't find any blocks anymore the last 45 mins. Manhattanmine is still running smoothly.

Block is 1955 and suprnova is only at 1943. Maybe cronjob is not running. I don't know...

yes, i notice this too, will send msg to ocminer
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: