Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 7. (Read 24623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Please note that all fonds are still in ICO account:

https://blockchain.info/address/17Shu8hQD6wiYQGEj3owYaxjovoxYWCrUt

Only money that has been transfer was for setting up the buy wall based on my escrow ruling.

Everything still see legal on this coin, DEV will keep his marketing program running for another few weeks. I was able to have a preview of the WoCLoader and i must say it looks fine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Logo of the WOC Awesome looking... Huh Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is ones revolutionary coins..I like much WOC too Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Is WOC finished or what?

This is really a strange world. really strange.

I don't think so, it's the calm before the storm.

Hash is again around 100T...

They should release a updated website, looking forward. Ridicules cheap coins on C-CEX now.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Is WOC finished or what?

I don't think so, it's the calm before the storm.
legendary
Is WOC finished or what?

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
People are really selling at 3500 sats, mmm, interesting.

What is the reason for this big hash now ?, 50T ....
I catch only few hours with 9-11T .... too bad for me Cheesy

Maybe a pump is forthcoming?

Now is almost 80T, madness. What is the ico price ?
Activity: 543

Maybe a pump is forthcoming?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
I'll sell you some traffic if you're interested. 1 WOC = 1 Visitor. Let me know.

I only have 500 WOC Cheesy, i pay now $2 per 1000 unique visiters. With 500 WOC i will only have 500 visiters so that is equal to $0.40, looks a little expensive $0.40 for 500 WOC Cheesy

I just threw that number out there. PM me when you need more traffic and i'll charge you less that what you are currently paying.
legendary
Did you notice .... Bittrex is one of the followers on $WOC. Will it finally hit Bittrex?
Hitting Bittrex would be fun, but them following a coin does not mean much. If anyone remembers, they followed DogeGore too.

If DEV keep on doing what he is doing now, then Bittrex should add it. And he cannot run away soon Cheesy as buywall stay in place and ICMO oney will not be released soon. Smiley
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Did you notice .... Bittrex is one of the followers on $WOC. Will it finally hit Bittrex?
Hitting Bittrex would be fun, but them following a coin does not mean much. If anyone remembers, they followed DogeGore too.
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'll sell you some traffic if you're interested. 1 WOC = 1 Visitor. Let me know.

I only have 500 WOC Cheesy, i pay now $2 per 1000 unique visiters. With 500 WOC i will only have 500 visiters so that is equal to $0.40, looks a little expensive $0.40 for 500 WOC Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Sorry to say this, but the OP does not looks vary well. Need some improvements..

Look at the section exchanges for example.

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Update:

Another 1,000 people visit our site. $42 still in balance and $5 in purchase balance. This means that promotion will continue for at least another 20 days. Our website will be updated with some nice features to improve our services.
legendary
So what is next here? CRAVE hit Bittrex and had some great volume. WOC had some great volumes on C-CEX and now it is a little quiet, no new buyers, and no sellers.

People can buy a nice amount of coins at some decent prices now. 35% blocks are POS blocks so around 3,150 WOC created every day. Now cost of mining dropped to 0.10 BTC per day. So golden team to mine WOC at the moment. 3150 sats per coin on mining cost.

Pages:
Jump to: