Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Woodcoin [LOG] Pure Skein POW, Logarithmic Release, No Premine nor ICO - page 39. (Read 126093 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
getinfo

{
"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 60101,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"blocks" : 3473,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 2.46790408,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1414002109,
"keypoolsize" : 98,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

getblockhash 3473

b21c2a7a0991bc9c23d0a4a075d3288e3cc04e557eddbabc01bafa1bf9d156f0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
legendary
Activity: 1059
What is the difference between the two wallet?
legendary
Activity: 924
Willow was quicker....
too bad -j flag doesn't work well on windows Smiley
Activity: 55
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
can i mine with the older wallet now?

I read about the update, but there is still now compiled wallet so i can do nothing with the update. can i still mine and get coins with the older wallet or??

Sorry, chopping with the old client will only generate logs not recognized on the main chain.  Save your wallet.dat file, your logs from before this fork will still be recognized.  Hopefully somebody will post some binaries soon to claim bounties. 

so how can i mine now?
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!

I read about the update, but there is still now compiled wallet so i can do nothing with the update. can i still mine and get coins with the older wallet or??

Sorry, chopping with the old client will only generate logs not recognized on the main chain.  Save your wallet.dat file, your logs from before this fork will still be recognized.  Hopefully somebody will post some binaries soon to claim bounties. 

Activity: 644

legendary
ok after i finish some work for client

i want to say, does anyone want me to try compiling the new wallet version ? for windows
or is someone already compile ?

why try compile the new version this coin very good , so  fair ,dev your need try woodcoin price up to very high ,this coin be Worth

Hello Salim.  Nobody has posted a new windows binary yet.  Thank you for your offer.   
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
i want to say, does anyone want me to try compiling the new wallet version ? for windows

why try compile the new version this coin very good , so  fair ,dev your need try woodcoin price up to very high ,this coin be Worth

Hello Salim.  Nobody has posted a new windows binary yet.  Thank you for your offer.   
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
to try compile the new version for Windows ?
or is it being handled ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I didn't mean to imply that the mined blocks were illicit. The first one mining the coin gets them, which is completely understandable and fair game.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
the last windows wallet link??
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

* MAJOR: 304 blocks were premined and undisclosed

I know the coin is in its infancy and having issues, but can we get an explanation for this please?

Yes, please, still want to know why dev allow us to chop wood but we just get the stumps.
Activity: 673

I know the coin is in its infancy and having issues, but can we get an explanation for this please?

The dev probably wants to make money from the coin.
Activity: 6
Can someone compile a windows wallet please?
Pages:
Jump to: