Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Workbit - Freelance platform - page 7. (Read 1266 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 07, 2021, 05:21:29 AM
How many freelance exchanges are there?
brand new
January 06, 2021, 04:50:00 PM
The coin developer determines the size of the reward in blocks, the total number of coins, how and when should the coins be distributed?
If you can design a coin, you can set your own rules. You can encode most of the coins in 1 block and mine it all yourself before your blockchain goes live.
Premining is also known as private mining or self-mining, which is a way to accumulate large amounts of coins. This process is carried out by developers within the company in a short period of time with a low level of complexity.
That is, they can mine the entire amount of coins in the genesis block and mine it to their wallet, or can they mine a certain amount of coins up to a certain block height?
Yes. All rules are set by the developers and all preliminary mining is done before the source code is released to the general public.
brand new
January 06, 2021, 04:48:36 PM
The coin developer determines the size of the reward in blocks, the total number of coins, how and when should the coins be distributed?
If you can design a coin, you can set your own rules. You can encode most of the coins in 1 block and mine it all yourself before your blockchain goes live.
Premining is also known as private mining or self-mining, which is a way to accumulate large amounts of coins. This process is carried out by developers within the company in a short period of time with a low level of complexity.
That is, they can mine the entire amount of coins in the genesis block and mine it to their wallet, or can they mine a certain amount of coins up to a certain block height?
Activity: 32
January 06, 2021, 04:47:10 PM
Activity: 19
January 06, 2021, 04:45:34 PM
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
January 06, 2021, 04:44:25 PM
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:35:12 PM
In addition, all coins can be pre-mined at once if the project model is developed in this way. For example, there are some PoS cryptocurrencies that are 100% pre-mined and released to the general public.
Then there are ICOs (Initial Coin Offers), where the only way to reward early investors is with native tokens that the development team has previously mined.
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:31:04 PM
In addition, all coins can be pre-mined at once if the project model is developed in this way. For example, there are some PoS cryptocurrencies that are 100% pre-mined and released to the general public.
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:24:15 PM
Why do you need a premine, besides setting the price of the token?
Most cryptocurrency exchanges are corrupt, they don't care if the project is legal, ready or a scam, they don't go into the technical aspects of the new coin. In order to include a coin in the listing at an early stage of development, the exchange requires payment. It is on commissions, fees and the encouragement of the developers themselves that coins leave the premine.
Aside from the exchange listing fees, premine coins benefit both the developers and the project in many ways.

Some developers consider premine a coin to be a bonus for developing a project. Some use them to fund a project.
Where do the developers dispose of those coins that they received during the premine? Do they sell them?
The developers do not sell these coins. Instead of supporting the community and maintaining a healthy ecosystem, the core team locks these coins and uses them as needed.
For example, they use them to reward the development team, for future developments, promotions, and bounty programs to incentivize users and the community.
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:22:02 PM
Most cryptocurrency exchanges are corrupt, they don't care if the project is legal, ready or a scam, they don't go into the technical aspects of the new coin. In order to include a coin in the listing at an early stage of development, the exchange requires payment. It is on commissions, fees and the encouragement of the developers themselves that coins leave the premine.
Aside from the exchange listing fees, premine coins benefit both the developers and the project in many ways.

Some developers consider premine a coin to be a bonus for developing a project. Some use them to fund a project.
Where do the developers dispose of those coins that they received during the premine? Do they sell them?
The developers do not sell these coins. Instead of supporting the community and maintaining a healthy ecosystem, the core team locks these coins and uses them as needed.
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:17:41 PM

brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:14:34 PM

brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:11:55 PM
brand new
January 06, 2021, 02:08:14 PM
January 06, 2021, 02:05:35 PM
Does your project have partners? Or investors?
Nothing is written for partners anywhere. And for investors too.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
January 06, 2021, 01:50:26 PM
Does your project have partners? Or investors?
January 06, 2021, 07:15:33 AM
Low interest rates and a referral program are certainly good, but how will the project make money?
They won't pay everyone referrals. There is always hope for a large number of users.
What do you mean: won't pay all referrals? I didn't understand the meaning a little.
I mean, not all users will refer someone. I said in this sense.
January 06, 2021, 07:13:33 AM
Low interest rates and a referral program are certainly good, but how will the project make money?
They won't pay everyone referrals. There is always hope for a large number of users.
What do you mean: won't pay all referrals? I didn't understand the meaning a little.
January 06, 2021, 07:11:51 AM
brand new
January 06, 2021, 07:08:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: