Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Workbit - Freelance platform - page 9. (Read 1266 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2021, 11:02:14 AM
We are planning to put the pool on soon. follow the news.
Activity: 5
January 05, 2021, 11:01:47 AM
Except for upwork and future workbit, are there no other similar projects? It would be interesting to see what they offer.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 05, 2021, 10:48:30 AM
Everywhere has its pros and cons. Now workbit is trying to fix bugs in upwork work, which will give them a lot of users.
Yes you are right. It's good that there is something to compare with. It helps a lot in choosing for people like me.
And it's good that there is competition between projects. So everyone wants to be better than the competitor.
brand new
January 05, 2021, 10:44:35 AM
Everywhere has its pros and cons. Now workbit is trying to fix bugs in upwork work, which will give them a lot of users.
Yes you are right. It's good that there is something to compare with. It helps a lot in choosing for people like me.
brand new
January 05, 2021, 10:39:07 AM
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
January 05, 2021, 09:25:24 AM
Wow, so there will be one for difference between workbit and upwork - no limits for job requests. You can send to everyone, and somewhere you will catch your job Wink
Have you ever did smth like this ? if yes, which results you have ? is it working ?
Yes, I did it on upwork. 1 guy accepted my request, and he should have been send me work offer, but he disappeared Embarrassed
brand new
January 05, 2021, 09:23:46 AM
Wow, so there will be one for difference between workbit and upwork - no limits for job requests. You can send to everyone, and somewhere you will catch your job Wink
Have you ever did smth like this ? if yes, which results you have ? is it working ?
January 05, 2021, 07:07:19 AM
Thanks for advice, I'm doing smth like this at upwork. But mostly, employes ignore me, and I have one more problem - I can send only 10 job requests, and my connections end Cry
brand new
January 05, 2021, 07:03:57 AM
In general, whether you find a job or not depends primarily on you, not on the platform. If it comes to that, there will be much less competition for workbeat at first than for upwork. Knock them, and they will open for you
Thanks for advice, I'm doing smth like this at upwork. But mostly, employes ignore me, and I have one more problem - I can send only 10 job requests, and my connections end Cry
January 05, 2021, 06:57:48 AM
In that case, what is the difference between workbit and upwork, specifically for me? It will be hard for me to find a job here and there, but at least there are more options for upwork
In general, whether you find a job or not depends primarily on you, not on the platform. If it comes to that, there will be much less competition for workbeat at first than for upwork. Knock them, and they will open for you
brand new
January 05, 2021, 06:53:19 AM
This is no longer a question for me Grin. Do the same as on other sites, if you have no experience - write everything you can on your page and knock on employers.
In that case, what is the difference between workbit and upwork, specifically for me? It will be hard for me to find a job here and there, but at least there are more options for upwork
January 05, 2021, 06:49:31 AM
This is great, of course, but what should I do if I am a beginner and I have no experience?? it turns out that I don't have to go to workbit to start?
This is no longer a question for me Grin. Do the same as on other sites, if you have no experience - write everything you can on your page and knock on employers.
brand new
January 05, 2021, 06:46:53 AM
Blockchain is needed to validate freelancer's experience, and validate employer's reputation. You won't be able to fake experience and reputation.
This is great, of course, but what should I do if I am a beginner and I have no experience?? it turns out that I don't have to go to workbit to start?
January 05, 2021, 06:42:46 AM
OK guys, freelance platform. What is the need to complicate your life, and add blockchain technology here, and another separate coin?
Blockchain is needed to validate freelancer's experience, and validate employer's reputation. You won't be able to fake experience and reputation.
brand new
January 05, 2021, 06:25:18 AM
OK guys, freelance platform. What is the need to complicate your life, and add blockchain technology here, and another separate coin?
January 05, 2021, 06:20:00 AM
to be honest, I didn't understand either Grin few info about the team on site. Only something about Jacques, and it's all.
Okay, they just launched the site recently. Will add everything over time, and launch social networks, like everyone else
brand new
January 05, 2021, 06:17:06 AM
For this you need to have experienced marketing team. I checked the team on site, and I can't understand, which of them are responsible for marketing direction.
to be honest, I didn't understand either Grin few info about the team on site. Only something about Jacques, and it's all.
January 05, 2021, 06:11:24 AM
Right. However, the value of the budget is also exaggerated, you can use a small budget competently
For this you need to have experienced marketing team. I checked the team on site, and I can't understand, which of them are responsible for marketing direction.
brand new
January 05, 2021, 06:07:57 AM
I don't argue. I haven't any idea about their marketing bugdet. But I think if they have already started this project, then there must be some groundwork Huh
Right. However, the value of the budget is also exaggerated, you can use a small budget competently
January 05, 2021, 05:56:23 AM
For attracting more users they also need huge marketing budget. And time, for earn reputation - as safe place for employers and freelancers.
I don't argue. I haven't any idea about their marketing bugdet. But I think if they have already started this project, then there must be some groundwork Huh
Pages:
Jump to: