Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WORKTIPS - designed for mining and rewarding - page 16. (Read 28200 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Started mining a week ago.
Old pool is now closed, in new pool my wallet address is not recognized.
Couldn't get funds to synchronize in wallet version 1.0.3.
Now my wallet won't get recognized in version 1.0.4 , even imported wallet address is changed and still can't get my mined coins.
Got ripped to ~600 000 coins.

Thank you.

Great coin....
Activity: 20
getting cannot connect to deamon and your discord invite has expired.
Activity: 3
Submitting blocks worked for a little while and stopped working again. I was also getting "Error: Internal node error" when sending a transaction. Can't pay any miners because the simplewallet stopped working? It worked a couple of times before but now all I get is that error message. Any insight by the dev?

Config is the same as it runs on the official main pool. This is a bad start. I might wait until all the bugs are fixed before wasting anyone's hash power.

A chain split occurred once your pool kicked in. Diff jumped from 1427949 to 3527434 within a few blocks found.

We are also getting TRANSACTION VERIFICATION FAILED (attempting to spend already spent) for a couple of transactions from your pool's IP.

Please re-build from the latest version of the code in the repository and run an RPC reset on your pool's wallet.

Also, we are working hard on resolving the issue. Thank you very much for your patience.

Hello! Will there be a charge on the wallet? Or am I mining a coin in the idle?
Activity: 40
Submitting blocks worked for a little while and stopped working again. I was also getting "Error: Internal node error" when sending a transaction. Can't pay any miners because the simplewallet stopped working? It worked a couple of times before but now all I get is that error message. Any insight by the dev?

Config is the same as it runs on the official main pool. This is a bad start. I might wait until all the bugs are fixed before wasting anyone's hash power.

A chain split occurred once your pool kicked in. Diff jumped from 1427949 to 3527434 within a few blocks found.

We are also getting TRANSACTION VERIFICATION FAILED (attempting to spend already spent) for a couple of transactions from your pool's IP.

Please re-build from the latest version of the code in the repository and run an RPC reset on your pool's wallet.

Also, we are working hard on resolving the issue. Thank you very much for your patience.
Activity: 50
Seems like devs don't really give a shit and lack communication skills. Chain stuck at block 3022 for 13 hours. Looks like an another amateur fork-coin. I'm out.
Activity: 50
Lost a night of mining because of those sync and share submitting errors. Hope devs can fix the coin soon.
Activity: 76

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
http://pool.workscoin.xyz/ pool down again  Shocked Shocked

any pool worked ?
Activity: 322
Hi, Dev I will reserve Indonesian translation & reserved pool.

Tell me, know if you interest and confirm i so would like
please, answer  Smiley
Activity: 12
Concept is good and I hope this coin will go up.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
We can't submit blocks.  Error submitting block at height 2257 from WkS19s7wHijFw6DzV7fixGfFGCBwKmRQu4s8TFWxeJA9UqsxT4MHNucNY9WECNmAadcDhpbFQfbvFdc [email protected], share type: "trusted" - {"code":-7,"message":"Block not accepted"}
That's probably why the main pool got stuck on block 2256 as well.
Works is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining WKS with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:7476
  • User     : YOUR_WKS_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7476 -u WkS1Tsqu7HmAnrh5iXpQ2JAvwNC6xHRfC1YibSxX25mXCbS2XU3QeWScytceYcrJzk8RnzWjf9xSHWB 1DDYQ28X28FXUoQimKb -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7476 -u WkS1Tsqu7HmAnrh5iXpQ2JAvwNC6xHRfC1YibSxX25mXCbS2XU3QeWScytceYcrJzk8RnzWjf9xSHWB 1DDYQ28X28FXUoQimKb -p x
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
xyz domain... seriously? cheapest domain for coin website?
Activity: 12
Another work coin seen www.workcoin.net  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
17:13:35.556370 DEBUG HEIGHT 2188, difficulty:  1032989
17:13:35.556370 DEBUG block reward: 697795.08607408, fee = 1100.00000000
you have billion dev,, good luck
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
Activity: 324