Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WORKTIPS - designed for mining and rewarding - page 17. (Read 28198 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm getting loads of "WRONG NETWORK AGENT CONNECTED!" messages. The port numbers seem to be in conflict with other coin(s).
Activity: 233
another 140,0000 coins lost, Now, there are totally 540,0000 coins missing from my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
wallet daemon closes CLI unexpectedly from time to time
Activity: 233
My coins have lost....

I don't know what happen, but I lost about 400,0000 coins, what is the wrong with your net?
I dont know if this is a daft question but....Is there anyway to check what block we are on and if the coin has forked and if we are on the right chain?
brand new
Activity: 0
It seems you are going alone, I do not see mention of your team information
Atleast he/she is active and responding, unlike other new projects. It’s good to keep people updated.

Thank you. Working hard on setting up more seed nodes to prevent this from happening in the future. Hold tight.

In the meantime, you should make a discord or telegram.
Activity: 112
works coin better named i think but how it works for this in cryptocurrency?hoping more new update for this  project.good luck   Cheesy
Activity: 14
I'm waiting for this coin!
Activity: 180
Atleast he/she is active and responding, unlike other new projects. It’s good to keep people updated.

Thank you. Working hard on setting up more seed nodes to prevent this from happening in the future. Hold tight.

In the meantime, you should make a discord or telegram.

Yes, Discord is perfect.
Activity: 180

Make sure the pool is strong enough to hold a big hashrate and many connections.
brand new
Activity: 40

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
https://coinscontrol.com - Best Cryptocurrency Trading & Exchange Platform. List Your coins for just 0.15 BTC in 3 working days and reach global traders
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
ok, still watching...

1 Node seems to be down. We are working on resolving the issue. We'll keep you posted.

[13:57:23] Connecting to 173.199.124.55:7777 ...
[13:57:25] SOCKET ERROR - Connection Error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
[13:57:25] Connecting to Pool failed. Retrying in 20 secs ...
[13:57:45] Connecting to 173.199.124.55:7777 ...
[13:57:47] SOCKET ERROR - Connection Error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

notwork.. pool it's down ??
Yeah...get the feeling this one will fork several times before calming down.....
brand new
WORKS or DOESN'T WORK coin ??
WORKS or DOESN'T WORK coin ??

This is the current message from Vulture the node VPS hosting provider on 1 of our nodes:

"Your host node is experiencing a connectivity error and our engineering team is investigating the issue in additional detail."

This is what is causing the problem. We are currently trying to get the node running again.

We'll keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Blockchain forked? Solo find mega payments or what coins for block?
ok, still watching...

1 Node seems to be down. We are working on resolving the issue. We'll keep you posted.
Pages:
Jump to: