Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8 - page 16. (Read 10929 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 02:24:08 AM
Is this a new project or there is no relation between old Worm project and this one?

Its under the same Dev
So dev is trying to merge the existing coin - NEON, and OLD Worm(Old worm coin) into a new WORM coin
As managing and developing 2 coins takes a lot of hardwork and time
If you have your OLD worm coin, you could have swap once developer announce it

Thank you for your response. Is your old worm wallet in sync?Mine tries to sync and then gets stuck. I have tried redownload the blockchain multiple time and face the same issue. Is there an updated peer list apart from what mentioned in coinexchange? Also, do we have a bootstrap for the old worm coin that I can use which will save my time and resources?

Thank you
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 27, 2019, 12:42:32 AM
Is this a new project or there is no relation between old Worm project and this one?

Its under the same Dev
So dev is trying to merge the existing coin - NEON, and OLD Worm(Old worm coin) into a new WORM coin
As managing and developing 2 coins takes a lot of hardwork and time
If you have your OLD worm coin, you could have swap once developer announce it
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 26, 2019, 04:07:33 PM
Dev, and at what stage are we replacing NEON with a new WORM?
The wallet is already working correctly?

We can not wait to start MN in the new chain  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
April 26, 2019, 11:25:43 AM
cant believe you are letting NEON die IGOTspots

I'm not and it's not
Activity: 84
April 25, 2019, 08:15:55 AM
cant believe you are letting NEON die IGOTspots
April 24, 2019, 12:51:56 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 24, 2019, 04:04:14 AM
Hello, Can you give me a link to the whitepaper please?

I don't write whitepapers anymore because basically nobody ever reads them and it's a waste of time, but I have done a 42 minute 'podcast' style informational video to answer the most common inquiries

There are a few changes, most notably removing some people from our team, that will be addressed in the future; some people just aren't cut out being on the development side of things (not to mention blatantly stealing private ideas for use in other projects unrelated to the arrangement), so it's great for us to get rid of the people who are literal piece of shit, dead-weight anchors, holding us back now rather than later

To find out more information on what is going on with NEON, WORM, and the New WORM, The Wormhole #1 is the place you want to stop first and it should answer most questions that people have regarding the preceding topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knAYX-8NLU4 - I would expect #2 comes out sometime in the very near future when I decide to explain why there have been delays and why things are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better now that we've taken out the (human) trash. Should be pretty easy to figure out who I'm talking about, but everyone will know for sure soon enough  Wink

If you have any questions about the information on YouTube, your best bet is to leave a comment or question there so I can answer it right in the video comments in case other people have the same question later on

Yeah, try to watch the podcast guys
Devs do talk about the project for almost 42 minutes
Although i do not listen the entire thing, but if you are interested to know about the project
Just watch it
Good luck
legendary
April 23, 2019, 02:36:07 PM

I don't write whitepapers anymore because basically nobody ever reads them and it's a waste of time, but I have done a 42 minute 'podcast' style informational video to answer the most common inquiries

There are a few changes, most notably removing some people from our team, that will be addressed in the future; some people just aren't cut out being on the development side of things (not to mention blatantly stealing private ideas for use in other projects unrelated to the arrangement), so it's great for us to get rid of the people who are literal piece of shit, dead-weight anchors, holding us back now rather than later

To find out more information on what is going on with NEON, WORM, and the New WORM, The Wormhole #1 is the place you want to stop first and it should answer most questions that people have regarding the preceding topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knAYX-8NLU4 - I would expect #2 comes out sometime in the very near future when I decide to explain why there have been delays and why things are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better now that we've taken out the (human) trash. Should be pretty easy to figure out who I'm talking about, but everyone will know for sure soon enough  Wink

If you have any questions about the information on YouTube, your best bet is to leave a comment or question there so I can answer it right in the video comments in case other people have the same question later on
Activity: 2
April 23, 2019, 02:29:33 PM
legendary
April 23, 2019, 02:26:52 PM
Not ready for WORM, yet, but NEON will continue getting set up, same as last week

Not ready for WORM, yet, but NEON will continue getting set up, same as last week

The swap is going to be done manually, starting with collecting NEON first. So if you are ready to get your NEON in for the merger, send me a PM and I'll send you a NEON address for your old coins. Then when the wallets are released, I will collect new WORM addresses (you will receive a PM on the same name you send me your first message from)

So, here's what to do if you're ready with NEON:

1) Send me a PM
2) Wait for Reply
3) Send NEON to that address
4) Wait for New WORM Wallets

I will start collecting NEON this week and then will start with WORM next week. I won't have actual ratios until closer to the new wallets

Continue to use these steps this week for the NEON rebranding to WORM
Activity: 1
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 08:47:10 AM
What will happen to our nodemaster shares? Will they bey swapped automatically on that platform?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2019, 09:54:38 AM
What will happen to our nodemaster shares? Will they bey swapped automatically on that platform?

I wouldn't count on it. I've already withdrawn everything.
I suggest you do the same cause it might take some time to process the requests
April 20, 2019, 11:07:38 AM
Is this the new version of Worm that we already had? What happens to old Worm? Will there be a swap from old Worm to the new one. If yes, what's the swap ratio?
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
April 20, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
How to PM you, why not open the discordant exchange,

see the box of the left <<< usually nickname and other info in there...
<< click on the name
will open new page, within that page u will send a tab called "Send this member a personal message."
click that to send a pm...
Activity: 34
April 20, 2019, 06:36:27 AM

See a few posts above ....
Activity: 42
April 20, 2019, 03:59:05 AM
Activity: 84
April 18, 2019, 10:06:37 AM
Please promo and tweet about this Dev.

We have been loyal investors.
legendary
April 17, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
The swap is going to be done manually, starting with collecting NEON first. So if you are ready to get your NEON in for the merger, send me a PM and I'll send you a NEON address for your old coins. Then when the wallets are released, I will collect new WORM addresses (you will receive a PM on the same name you send me your first message from)

So, here's what to do if you're ready with NEON:

1) Send me a PM
2) Wait for Reply
3) Send NEON to that address
4) Wait for New WORM Wallets

I will start collecting NEON this week and then will start with WORM next week. I won't have actual ratios until closer to the new wallets

Everyone who has sent a PM so far has a reply waiting for them
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
April 15, 2019, 02:44:13 PM
I'm gradually selling my nodemaster shares to take advantage of MN profits until the swap starts. Their withdrawals are terribly slow though.

Do you plan to leave the swap open for a suitable amount of time? Like 1 or 2 weeks after the new wallet is released or should I just sell all shares ASAP and withdraw because the swap is close?
Activity: 49
April 15, 2019, 12:32:01 PM
Can you open PM for newbie?
Pages:
Jump to: