Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐕 [ANN] Wownero - Such privacy! Many coins! Wow! 🐕 - page 3. (Read 43511 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

Mining Wownero with ~16k hashes on my AMD 5950x Monero ASIC.

You da real hero, bro!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
Mining Wownero with ~16k hashes on my AMD 5950x Monero ASIC.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Are u sure any other people excluding this 75 yo BayArea Codger are working on wownero to get it somewhere?

So am I included or excluded in this convo?

Cause BayAreaGrandpa will shit on your fucking chest buddy!

That said the state wownero is in now does not impress me much

Woo-fucking-hoo??

got it?

No one cares.  Eat a bag of dicks and drink bleech.

Have a nice day and good luck.

"got it?"

Haha u are a pillow-biter and a pussy. Ur place is in a shitter of small vietnamese county, and ur job is to blow gonads.

I remember u from the streets of brooklyn, u were selling ur ass for lady godiva.

And also the client, a tall arab man with tuberculosis, he had this fancy portable player which he then put on ur asscheek and had it play brazzers music while pounding ur ass.

Very vivid imagination fuckface. lol
Activity: 179
Merit: 20
Are u sure any other people excluding this 75 yo BayArea Codger are working on wownero to get it somewhere?

Woo-fucking-hoo??

got it?

"got it?"

Haha u are a pillow-biter and a pussy. Ur place is in a shitter of small vietnamese county, and ur job is to blow gonads.

I remember u from the streets of brooklyn, u were selling ur ass for lady godiva.

And also the client, a tall arab man with tuberculosis, he had this fancy portable player which he then put on ur asscheek and had it play brazzers music while pounding ur ass.
legendary

Woo-fucking-hoo??

got it?

"got it?"
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

Get your minds ready for the mother of all pumps by eoy! [imho, no financial advise] Go Wownero, go!!!

Thanks for financial advice, just sold one of two kidneys and one of two children to go all in for bullrun.

Bullrun? Hah lets not fantasticate that much coz u are likely to have a very sore head next morning. Are u sure any other people excluding this 75 yo BayArea Codger working on wownero to get it somewhere? Some doors if not all open with money. Wownero can find its place in a crotch of balanitis owner. That said the state wownero is in now does not impress me much, however the state it will be in soon impresses me even less than that, got it?

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

Get your minds ready for the mother of all pumps by eoy! [imho, no financial advise] Go Wownero, go!!!

Thanks for financial advice, just sold one of two kidneys and one of two children to go all in for bullrun.

Bullrun? Haha lets not fantasticate that much coz u are likely to have a very sore head next morning. Are u sure any other people excluding this 75 yo BayArea Codger are working on wownero to get it somewhere? Some doors if not all open with money. Wownero can find its place in a crotch of balanitis owner. That said the state wownero is in now does not impress me much, however the state it will be in soon impresses me even less than that, got it?
Activity: 346
Merit: 23

Best financial advice I have heard all year so far.

"if you would have sold one kidney and one child in January and bought wownero with the proceeds, you would have enough to retire off of early because you wouldn't have to pay that $245,000 to raise that child for 18 years"
 Grin
legendary
Someone just bought the entire ask of Wownero on FreeBitcoins.com

The highest listing was 0.01 BTC and 1 WOW was sold at that price.

The buyer then had the remaining BTC of their market order returned to their account...

C-r-a-z-y

Needless to say,  we need more Wownero to sell!

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Bitcoin-Wownero

I've put some Wownero for sale for 1 WOW = 10 BTC.... fingers crossed! Tongue
legendary

I'm not selling Wownero, this is a great project  Grin Fun and all!

I hope everyone's being blessed by this bull market!!!

Quit my job but took some profits for 3 years of living expenses, no debts, will increase it to 5 years soon

legendary
God bless Wownero!

1$ goal is the starting point! Now go to 5$!!

Moooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Wownero on a path to overtake Aeon. JW your hard work is paying off. It’s been a long journey since your time with Aeon.

lol hard work  Cheesy

I have no merit to give you but this is well-deserved!! I can't believe my coins from 2 years ago are worth this much!!

I only bought the coins to support you from the irc monero-dev channel and monero-market  lol

Smiley

🍻
God bless Wownero!

Moooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Wownero on a path to overtake Aeon. JW your hard work is paying off. It’s been a long journey since your time with Aeon.

lol hard work  Cheesy

I have no merit to give you but this is well-deserved!! I can't believe my coins from 2 years ago are worth this much!!

I only bought the coins to support you from the irc monero-dev channel and monero-market  lol

Smiley
legendary
Max Supply 184,467,440
Total Supply 35,593,128

If the rate of growth continues, I think this coin will rise to $ 10 in 2 or 3 weeks :-)
The main thing is that the first miners do not sell too many coins on the exchange.

I need more people willing to sell WOW at any price on my exchange... how else is Elon Musk going to load his boat before the tweet shitstorms?!

Don't be greedy, take some profit.  25 WOW = 1 Used Lambo

copper member
Activity: 414
Merit: 29
lol hard work  Cheesy
[/quote]

Max Supply 184,467,440
Total Supply 35,593,128

If the rate of growth continues, I think this coin will rise to $ 10 in 2 or 3 weeks :-)
The main thing is that the first miners do not sell too many coins on the exchange.
legendary
God bless Wownero!

Moooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

lol hard work  Cheesy
God bless Wownero!

Moooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
God bless Wownero!

Moooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!
Congrats you guys. You did it!

$.69420

May your project forever be remembered for this important accomplishment.
legendary
Freebitcoins.com has lowered the Wownero confirmation requirement back down to 10 confirmations.

Happy trading and good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: