Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐕 [ANN] Wownero - Such privacy! Many coins! Wow! 🐕 - page 40. (Read 43547 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm using AWS EC2 C4-XLarge (Qty=2) for solo-mining and have gotten 3 blocks in the last 12 hours, however, when I started, the nethash was only 75 Kh/s, now it's 250 Kh/s. I'm thinking of deploying 2 more, it's kinda fun to get blocks ~175 wownero's all yours in the wallet  Grin

how many hashes did u get on AWS... the 3 blocks you found were way past where i started mining in pool at blockheight ~280?

just curious---

_my payments and balance on wowne.ro are all failzored too - hope the balances will be honored_

1.02Kh/s each instance. I deployed 2 more AWS instances but have not gotten a block, yet. Current block is 554

i see, my r7 240 only ever got 100H/s - free azure runs stable at 53H/s

solo mining made no sense for me even early on
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
3 out of 4 mining pools operating with http - certs, we don't need no stinking certs.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Such WoW! Many features! Much mining!

wownero.bathmatminingpools.com

We had a slight issue with v7 stuff for any miners that tried to connect earlier. Should be fixed now.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
What happen with wowne.ro pool ?

everything in very control, no need any panic!

coins will be transferred to all the addresses when blocks do very much mature. they need much mature these coins!

Ahh.. good to hear this.
I see wowne.ro is up and running now..
Activity: 42

everything in very control, no need any panic!

coins will be transferred to all the addresses when blocks do very much mature. they need much mature these coins!
legendary

No eyed deer. Think payouts are working on mine.wownero.com by paying out single address at a time now tho. Should remove wowne.ro from op?

You can talk to the pool owner first, he had restarted his pool and currently waiting to see what happens once the mined block matures so may be give him some time?

I talked to him on IRC, and after restoring wallet from keys I think he's got it sorted out or on the way to sorting.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Meh.. diff is so high, it's hard to test things out... This algo isn't on nicehash yet, or ? So this is all "legit" hash.. not bad
legendary
Activity: 1484

No eyed deer. Think payouts are working on mine.wownero.com by paying out single address at a time now tho. Should remove wowne.ro from op?

You can talk to the pool owner first, he had restarted his pool and currently waiting to see what happens once the mined block matures so may be give him some time?
legendary
will there be a bounty campaign and also interested in hard/soft cap and price?

There's no premine or anything, so at this point no bounties. The guy running discord asked about setting up kind of FFS a la Monero, so maybe that route. There is hard cap that will be hit in 50 years or so. Price...I'll sell you 1 WOW for 1 BTC and we'll be setting the bar high.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
will there be a bounty campaign and also interested in hard/soft cap and price?
legendary

Activity: 68
Merit: 4
I'm using AWS EC2 C4-XLarge (Qty=2) for solo-mining and have gotten 3 blocks in the last 12 hours, however, when I started, the nethash was only 75 Kh/s, now it's 250 Kh/s. I'm thinking of deploying 2 more, it's kinda fun to get blocks ~175 wownero's all yours in the wallet  Grin

how many hashes did u get on AWS... the 3 blocks you found were way past where i started mining in pool at blockheight ~280?

just curious---

_my payments and balance on wowne.ro are all failzored too - hope the balances will be honored_

1.02Kh/s each instance. I deployed 2 more AWS instances but have not gotten a block, yet. Current block is 554
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 39

just curious---

legendary

payments very borked everywhere ^o^ RIP coins Cry

are you saying people that mined your pool have lost their coins? if so why?

No, coins are not lost. There's a problem with pool payments via wallet RPC, but all shares are tracked and will be paid out. Gonna mess with it a bit now (actually got a few payments sent this morning doing one at a time, but that's not exactly efficient).
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

payments very borked everywhere ^o^ RIP coins Cry

are you saying people that mined your pool have lost their coins? if so why?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Well, I like simple projects such as this. Brings back the old spirit of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I'm also interested if there are still slots left.
legendary
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Such WoW! Many features! Much mining!

wownero.bathmatminingpools.com
Pages:
Jump to: