Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wrapper. I2P Market. Zerocoin Source and Fourier Protocol - page 14. (Read 23329 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much total coin supply of Wrapper?

Distribution Model

10 million WRP coins will be mined on block 2 and distributed in our Initial Coin Offer (ICO).
Throughout the next seven years, 30 million additional coins will be mined via Proof-of-Work. After block 2, the block reward decays gradually and linearly, according to the equation: [20 – (0.000005)*(block height)].
After that there will be another seven-year period where 4 million coins will be mined via Proof-of-Work at a constant rate of 2 coins per block.
After these two seven-yea
copy/past from thread.

I think that was the answer MbakNarti wanted though Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

Distribution Model

10 million WRP coins will be mined on block 2 and distributed in our Initial Coin Offer (ICO).
Throughout the next seven years, 30 million additional coins will be mined via Proof-of-Work. After block 2, the block reward decays gradually and linearly, according to the equation: [20 – (0.000005)*(block height)].
After that there will be another seven-year period where 4 million coins will be mined via Proof-of-Work at a constant rate of 2 coins per block.
After these two seven-yea
copy/past from thread.

Distribution Model

After these two seven-year periods, wrapper will be mined via Proof-of-Work at a constant value of 1 coin for each block, forever.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Here is an example of an ICO that  burned investors..

Anon dev, roadmap, website, and promises...WARP

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warp-something-different-vpn-wallet-beta-release-bittrexyobit-1329494

for me ICO should start in January or February, dev should finish some things first before i get convinced.

good luck guys  Wink

Your suggestion is that we stop the ongoing ICO that already sold almost half of the 10 million coins and hang until February with 0.4 BTC and a big bill of servers (hosting the markets, nodes and website) and outsourced dev work (on the protocol) to pay every month?

i came late here, ico already started so.. i'm just saying good luck.

But generally i prefer if something has been done already, that can boost ico prices and confidence too.
Here is an example of an ICO that  burned investors..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warp-something-different-vpn-wallet-beta-release-bittrexyobit-1329494

for me ICO should start in January or February, dev should finish some things first before i get convinced.

good luck guys  Wink

Your suggestion is that we stop the ongoing ICO that already sold almost half of the 10 million coins and hang until February with 0.4 BTC and a big bill of servers (hosting the markets, nodes and website) and outsourced dev work (on the protocol) to pay every month?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Here is an example of an ICO that  burned investors..

good luck guys  Wink
Activity: 13
looking reallyz good. the twitter hype from the big guys is amazzzing and ico selling steady. im glad i bought at 1050
We stated this in our slack but since not every investor is there we decided to post it here as well.
As seen in our last spending report we spent 2 BTC in vyndine8's marketing services, we won't do that this week and are looking for another ways of promoting the project and its ICO.
We will try to keep tweeting regularly and strengthen or bitcointalk presence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Update on our ICO: 41% sold.

The next and last price increase will happen in 7 days.

Just bought an amount of 0.2 Bitcoin. I am hoping for the success of this coin. I think developers had a great plan about the coin and All of us Investors will benefit so don't be afraid to invest. Great opportunities are coming. Grab the opportunity while it is there, or regret later Cheesy
Update on our ICO: 41% sold.

The next and last price increase will happen in 7 days.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ICO looks good so far !!
Price was now updated to the second price level - 1200 Satoshi/WRP.
Best way to get a slack invite? Send me a PM if u need email

Just PM us your email. We'll get a website going to make it easier.

Or just use this: https://wrapperslack.herokuapp.com/

Just PM us your email. We'll get a website going to make it easier.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Here's this week's spending report.

Available BTC at the start of the week: 2.43988

Spendings:
Vindyne8 Marketing fee: 2 BTC
CloudOcean’s servers: 0.06799 BTC

Available BTC at the end of the week: 0.37189

Transparency +1

Wink  Keep it up
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Here's this week's spending report.

Available BTC at the start of the week: 2.43988

Spendings:
Vindyne8 Marketing fee: 2 BTC
CloudOcean’s servers: 0.06799 BTC

Available BTC at the end of the week: 0.37189
10 more minutes until the first price increase happens!
https://c-cex.com/?p=wrp-btc

Edit: Price increase will happen at anytime now. Just waiting for c-cez to unlock the ICO account so we can make the changes.

Want to invest, as I often do with these kind of new projects, but not without a couple of the basics being covered first like:
  • working chain
  • source code (how hard is the to push to Git)
  • dev. transparency (we don't know who you are)
   For those reasons, I'm out...(all of the whitepapers, theory, concept and promises in the world can't replace the basic proof of a working coin and team).

The blockchain will only start when the ICO is over. We will be pushing the git without a woking genesis block same days before that.
Please keep in mind that the ICO funds are only released after the dev team proves to deliver a working blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: