Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.MiningPool.co - Multi Coin Pool - Announcement / Update Thread - page 3. (Read 18325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
It appears several miners were exploiting a vulnerability in the version of the stratum mining software the pool was using.

Firstly, apologies to all the honest miners who have been earning less than they should have been during these issues.

The good news is the problem not appears to be fully resolved.

For a full statement please read this: https://www.miningpool.co/statement

All pool fees have been reduced to 0.01% until April 10th.
legendary
hi

any idea why i can't withdraw my PLT since roughly a week?
send a message to BM-2cXhNxMMEKsUDVmiCq16NDT3UhuYMtgYGK but no response yet

thx

edit - yes i'm aware of the 1 march thing with PLT
but i'm trying to withdraw them since days

I had no one else report problems withdrawing PLT prior to the PLT pool closing.

Anyway, I have sent you a PM and will get those PLT out to you.
legendary
so the website has been down for a few hours now, but my miners are still hashing away, i hope it's just the front-end that's messed up? hope nothings happening to my coins, would appreciated an update from someone in charge...

Yes, the front end runs on a different server to the Stratum servers. So generally if the front end is temporarily down mining is not affected.
legendary
MiningPool.co added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners

Thank you.

What happened to TAG coin? And can you respond to the other issues people have posted here over the past 2 months, or have you?

During the first fork after TAG was released the pool lost all 'good' coins to miners being paid out for forked blocks. As the pool did not have any 'good' coins left after the fork a decision was made to close the pool. Most miners were informed about this when it happened.

I will be adding a News / Updates section so in future this sort of information will be more readily available.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hi

any idea why i can't withdraw my PLT since roughly a week?
send a message to BM-2cXhNxMMEKsUDVmiCq16NDT3UhuYMtgYGK but no response yet

thx

edit - yes i'm aware of the 1 march thing with PLT
but i'm trying to withdraw them since days
legendary
Activity: 980
so the website has been down for a few hours now, but my miners are still hashing away, i hope it's just the front-end that's messed up? hope nothings happening to my coins, would appreciated an update from someone in charge...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Good luck, miners

Thank you.

What happened to TAG coin? And can you respond to the other issues people have posted here over the past 2 months, or have you?
legendary
legendary
Today we've added support to keep track of your MiningPool.co accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of mining pool balances and worker hashrates over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical hashrates).

Excellent - Thank you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good luck, miners
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hi,

Yesterday I tried to move some Teacoins from miningpool.co to one of the exchange sites and entered wrong address by mistake (I put Topcoin address instead of Teacoin).
Just wondered is there any way to reverse the transaction, or are my coins gone forever?
Could you please advise?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 169
Today we've added support to keep track of your MiningPool.co accounts to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of mining pool balances and worker hashrates over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical hashrates).
Activity: 5
just curious whats going on with doge coin on miningpool.co,mining it for 24h now,no coins showing and no stats showing on dashboard..... Huh
me too for doge and icoin but for mega and smart its work
Activity: 32
just curious whats going on with doge coin on miningpool.co,mining it for 24h now,no coins showing and no stats showing on dashboard..... Huh
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
I have 0.21821104 UNOBTANIUMs there and since Minimum Payment Threshold is 1 I can't get my coins.
Any help?
Activity: 608
Not much feedback from the admins here, I was positively surprised with this pool when i started using it but the fact it is impossible to reach anybody from the admins SUCKS!

guess i'll take my business elsewhere
I've been using it for megacoin lately and it's worked, but I'm curious about TAG. I think I had a couple tag left, but it disappeared from the site (the whole tag setup).
Activity: 832
I mined icoins for a few hours on miningpool.co and its showing my K hash rate still but no coins at all showing up.. Whats up with your site ?
What happened to the tag pool, and any remaining balances?
Activity: 121
I have been using miningpool.co for weeks without any major issues. There was a small prob with the payout script the other day but that got resolved. I have found it to be a great pool to use, by far my most preferred.

In regards to earthcoin, did you notice the message at the top of the EAC page? "Notice Submitted blocks are still receiving a 500 error. We are working to find a solution. Apologies for the delay. " I imagine that has something to do with your 0 balance.

In regards to estimates not being right, they are estimates.. With so many unknown variables its impossible to calculate with complete accuracy. Difficulty changes, Network hashrate changes, pool hashrate changes, rejections, communication delays between miner and pool and the real big one, luck. The pool has no idea of knowing when one of the workers is going to get a block, you can guess using poolhashrate vs networkhashrate, but its still just a guess.   

Pages:
Jump to: