Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.MiningPool.co - Multi Coin Pool - Announcement / Update Thread - page 5. (Read 18325 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Megacoin, sorry forgot to write it.

In my experience, there's always some variance. The coinwarz calculator estimates around 10-11 in ideal circumstances with a solid 900kh for 24 hours.

Hopefully ethought will respond soon, he's usually really good about it.

Tyvm anyway for the response, sadly my gain was like half of that and thats not really good Sad

Something else to think about, just wait awhile and some more earnings may come through once they've confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

In my experience, there's always some variance. The coinwarz calculator estimates around 10-11 in ideal circumstances with a solid 900kh for 24 hours.

Tyvm anyway for the response, sadly my gain was like half of that and thats not really good Sad

legendary
180 BPM
Hi, just a fast question.

Why is it that I mined for like 20 hours with 920 ksh and only got 5 coins?

Edit.: thought it would atleast be 10 since the calculator indicates 16 with the current diff and the 920 being my /ssecond fix performance.

for what coin..
legendary
180 BPM
Hi, just a fast question.

Why is it that I mined for like 20 hours with 920 ksh and only got 5 coins?

Edit.: thought it would atleast be 10 since the calculator indicates 16 with the current diff and the 920 being my /ssecond fix performance.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks. The withdrawal worked - I received my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Hey, I love this pool and am currently using it to mine Stablecoins.

I seem to have an autopayment issue. I currently have autopayment set to 2 SBC, but I currently have accumulated over 6 SBC and those coins aren't being withdrawn.  Is the autopayment system working?

Yes, the payment script froze at around 04:00 (pool time).

I just restarted it and payments are processing now, it may take a little while to get through the backlog.

Apologies for the delays.

Activity: 6
Hey, I love this pool and am currently using it to mine Stablecoins.

I seem to have an autopayment issue. I currently have autopayment set to 2 SBC, but I currently have accumulated over 6 SBC and those coins aren't being withdrawn.  Is the autopayment system working?
legendary
Whenever I go to the dashboard, the addresses/threshold entries are always blank, I figured it must be storing them and just not displaying, but I've not been receiving payments so maybe it isn't

Same id as here. Thanks.

Are you sure you are pressing the 'update' button on each entry field? Have you tried using a different browser?

Seems to be a problem with chrome, works ok with IE *spit* Smiley

Also in chrome the information link doesn't work, nor do the buttons on the settings page to add pools to the dashboard

Once they are updated though IE they then appear in chrome ok.

HTH

Hmm, I never use IE if I can help it...

I just tested in FF and chrome on Windows and Linux and all seem to be working without any problems for me.

Not sure what to suggest... Have you tried closing down all browser windows? Clearing the cache?

Strange.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Whenever I go to the dashboard, the addresses/threshold entries are always blank, I figured it must be storing them and just not displaying, but I've not been receiving payments so maybe it isn't

Same id as here. Thanks.

Are you sure you are pressing the 'update' button on each entry field? Have you tried using a different browser?

Seems to be a problem with chrome, works ok with IE *spit* Smiley

Also in chrome the information link doesn't work, nor do the buttons on the settings page to add pools to the dashboard

Once they are updated though IE they then appear in chrome ok.

HTH
legendary
I started using your site a few days ago.  I have to say I really like it and I have used several.  It is very user friendly.  I hope you are going to be adding more coins to it.  Awesome job!

Shannon

Thank you!  Cheesy

More coins are coming very shortly.
legendary
something is not right there. I've been mining FST for more than two hours now with 2.2Mhs, my mining estimate is about 6380 for a day but my balance is 74 currently and that makes 800 for a day

As I mentioned above there were some problems with the pool over the last couple of days which involved a Fastcoin client / stratum instance.

These issues should now be resolved as I have removed the bad Fastcoin stratum instance. ch1.miningpool.co is no longer useable for Fastcoin.

Please let me know if you see any further problems.

legendary
ethought, the mec pool is acting up again. hashrate not recorded.
in fact, it's been going up and down for the last couple of hours.
is it a traffic problem? does it has something to do with the new guy came in with 50k hash ? lol

also, were those shares while hashrate down counted? because while the hashrate shown is zero, my miner keep hashing like normal, and shares shown as accepted.
please investigate.
thank you.

Yes, had some problems again with the Megacoin pool. I finally tracked the problem down to a bad Fastcoin client that was just about killing one of the servers and causing delays on all data access to one of the stratum servers from the master pool server. I have since removed that fastcoin client and added more resources to that particular server and that seems to have solved the problem.

Apologies for the intermittent problems over the last few days.

Also, as explained in the FAQ, when one client is down stats are paused but the other stratum servers (in the case of Megacoin the other 3 Stratum servers) keep running normally and once conectivity is restored to all stratum servers all accepted shares are counted and paid out as normal. That is part of the reason there are redundant stratum servers, so if one dies you can keep hashing on the others in the meantime. The only thing that stops working are the front end stats. The reason the stats stop updating is so that the system does not miss paying out shares that were on the stratum server that is no longer contactable before it became inaccessible - if that makes any sense.
legendary

Same id as here. Thanks.

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I started using your site a few days ago.  I have to say I really like it and I have used several.  It is very user friendly.  I hope you are going to be adding more coins to it.  Awesome job!

Shannon
Activity: 57
something is not right there. I've been mining FST for more than two hours now with 2.2Mhs, my mining estimate is about 6380 for a day but my balance is 74 currently and that makes 800 for a day
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
ethought, the mec pool is acting up again. hashrate not recorded.
in fact, it's been going up and down for the last couple of hours.
is it a traffic problem? does it has something to do with the new guy came in with 50k hash ? lol

also, were those shares while hashrate down counted? because while the hashrate shown is zero, my miner keep hashing like normal, and shares shown as accepted.
please investigate.
thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1098

Same id as here. Thanks.
legendary
I think the problem was being caused by a rogue Zetacoin client on ch1.miningpool.co that was eating up the CPU - was causing very slow connections to the db on that server.

The problem should be resolved now, but I will keep an eye on it as the system still seems to be processing a little slower than I would like.

Pages:
Jump to: