Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.MiningPool.co - Multi Coin Pool - Announcement / Update Thread - page 7. (Read 18325 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yeah I see it now, thanks for checking into it. I'm pointing some more hashing power this way right now and will let it do its thing Smiley

BTW the 'exchange value' stat, am I correct in that ut shows what your current account balance could potentially be exchanged for?

Yes, that is correct the 'exchange value' is calculated as your current balance x the current exchange rate.

Is it possible to show the source of the exchange rate info? I ask because MEC is showing LTC/MEC .05 but when I checked Cryptsy it was .005. Had me excited for a second lol..
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
I´ve just started using your pool today. So far, so good. I like it.

Where´s the exchange ratio coming from? It would be nice to see the "Exchanged value" in BTC too.

Is there any app for iOS/Android to check stalled workers?

Keep up the good job!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Incakoin= Incagold
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Yeah I see it now, thanks for checking into it. I'm pointing some more hashing power this way right now and will let it do its thing Smiley

BTW the 'exchange value' stat, am I correct in that ut shows what your current account balance could potentially be exchanged for?

Yes, that is correct the 'exchange value' is calculated as your current balance x the current exchange rate.

legendary
Is megacoin working right or am I just having horrible luck? Been mining for hours, getting 0 earnings.

Also, I don't mean to clutter your announcement thread, so lmk if you have a support thread elsewhere.

Yes, all working correctly its just Megacoin confirms are a little slow at the moment.

You started mining at about 10:30 pool time. As I write this blocks that were mined at around 10:30 are just reaching the required number of confirms.

https://www.miningpool.co/stats/MEC/?sbc=100

So you should start to see you earnings coming through from now.
Is megacoin working right or am I just having horrible luck? Been mining for hours, getting 0 earnings.

Also, I don't mean to clutter your announcement thread, so lmk if you have a support thread elsewhere.

legendary
UPDATES

Added:

Worldcoin
Unobtanium
Asiccoin
Joulecoin

Removed:

Diamondcoin has been disabled for 2 reasons: 1 - No one was mining it anymore. 2 - It was using up 25% of server cpu resources.

legendary
www.MiningPool.co has been migrated successfully and I am happy to say page loads are much faster now.

Just waiting for DNS to propagate now - will probably be a few hours.

For those of you who cannot wait and know how to edit your hosts file the new server is located at 144.76.94.182

Smiley
legendary
As always, thanks for the excellent services you provide.  Cool

Thanks mate!
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
As always, thanks for the excellent services you provide.  Cool
legendary
Stats updates have now been halted as we begin the move to the new server.

I expect the move to take around 2 hours - all going according to plan.

Mining is not affected.

Awesome, thanks for the info.
legendary
Miningpool.co will be moving the website to a new dedicated server sometime today. The server has been ordered so as soon as we have access the process will begin.

Should be a massive performance increase from the 2GB VPS the site currently sits on to a dedicated 32GB machine with dual SSD drives  Cheesy

MINING WILL NOT BE AFFECTED. The website / stats may not be accessible for a few hours but all mining servers will remain operational. As soon as the main pool system is back online all outstanding shares will be processed as normal.

Apologies in advance for the downtime.
legendary
Sorry guys - did not even notice the messages on this thread until now.

Apologies for the error in not updating the Digitalcoin client in time. I actually had updated 1 of the 3 stratum servers and got sidetracked that day and forgot I had not updated the other 2 - my bad.

On next Digitalcoin update (for reduced block rewards) will update early!!
Thanks for getting it fixed.. you should update the news thread more often though
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
I have 12Mhash , I lost half day mining in your pool + 100 DGC that your autopayment send to old version wallet.
So bye bye...
^- Yeah man, I agree with him. Your pool client/server setup is messed up. Would love to keep mining on your pool.. if you don't mind sending me the coins it says I've earned Wink Almost a whole day wasted.

Going to move my small growing farm and switch pools otherwise.
2nd day your pool is mine with old dgc wallet ...
you are still mine on the old DGC daemon ... you cost me half day of mining ... update your pool
Pages:
Jump to: