Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev - page 16. (Read 47101 times)

legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Dev should add coinminers.net in pool list too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Looks like we have broken 100k market cap Smiley Its only up from here boys.
Yes, I don't think we will fall back below it.  Especially with the reward decrease coming up soon.
Looks like we have broken 100k market cap Smiley Its only up from here boys.
Streamathon! Giving WYV Away to new members of the community! Come join me playing PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds!

https://twitch.tv/a_headshot
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
We just peaked over 10,000 satoshi.  Great job everyone!

Im stoked! Unfortunately, i have to sell my share of this coin Sad Does not mean i wont keep mining it Tongue Anyway, if anyone is interested in purchasing 7,600 coins at above current exchange rate, let me know! Serious interests only please.

PM'ed.
Thanks to everyone mining on the dev pool.  We have a very solid hashrate now!

Im stoked! Unfortunately, i have to sell my share of this coin Sad Does not mean i wont keep mining it Tongue Anyway, if anyone is interested in purchasing 7,600 coins at above current exchange rate, let me know! Serious interests only please.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The dev pool has been restored. Apologies for the delay. Happy mining!

EDIT: I spoke too soon. The payouts are failing to occur. I am working on resolving now.

FINAL EDIT: The payouts were actually working correctly; I just hadn't received coins because my wallet was failing to sync.
We need users to test our token distribution model over at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18855760 to ensure everything works as intended.  We will be doing this sometime this week.
Streaming some more Playerunkowns Battlegrounds and giving away 25 wyvern per round. If your unable to mine the coin, this is a good way to collect as i stream frequently!

ok, i join you, friend told me about this game, gona check out

I need to get it.  Looks like fun. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Streaming some more Playerunkowns Battlegrounds and giving away 25 wyvern per round. If your unable to mine the coin, this is a good way to collect as i stream frequently!

ok, i join you, friend told me about this game, gona check out

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
There will be nice bump in price in few days when block reward will go down Wink
Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)

Well, following the path of bitcoin i suppose we can call them Nukes

"Nukes" might be a bit alarming for users, don't you think? Someone on Slack suggested "watoshis" - what do you think about that?

Satoshi is the pseudonym used by the creators of bitcoin, watoshis just sounds like a rip off and unoriginal to me. However, im completely content with any name as i love this project. Perhaps Whelps could be a good name then?

Wyverns are essentially a fictitious close-reletive of the dragon. As baby dragons are called Whelps i would assume it would be safe to call a baby wyvern OR smallest amount, a Whelp.

Just another idea!

I agree "watoshi" isn't particularly original - I like "whelp" (and the topical connection is cute).
I also like it Smiley
Activity: 124
Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)

"Nukes" might be a bit alarming for users, don't you think? Someone on Slack suggested "watoshis" - what do you think about that?

Satoshi is the pseudonym used by the creators of bitcoin, watoshis just sounds like a rip off and unoriginal to me. However, im completely content with any name as i love this project. Perhaps Whelps could be a good name then?

Wyverns are essentially a fictitious close-reletive of the dragon. As baby dragons are called Whelps i would assume it would be safe to call a baby wyvern OR smallest amount, a Whelp.

Just another idea!

I agree "watoshi" isn't particularly original - I like "whelp" (and the topical connection is cute).

Just another idea!

With the way politics are going nowadays, I could see nukes not being peoples favorite thing Smiley  We can certainly consider Watoshi.  I have been trying to think of something more in the vein of  high fantasy since thats kind of where I got the name Wyvern from.
Activity: 124

Am I miss something wonderful here? could i still join mining Dev with CPU miner?
CPU mining is not going to get you much unfortunately.  GPU is essentially the only way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: