Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev - page 18. (Read 47101 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yeah, my hashrate is not even registering, i have about 100MH's pointed at it but i havent gotten a single share this whole time.
The hashrate on the dev pool is looking pretty strong already.  Smiley  EDIT: spoke too soon, back to 100mh.  Was at 400mh at the time.  At least we got a block lol.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
ColonelClink has been hard at work getting a mining pool setup.  This is our official dev support pool and has the standard 1% donation rate.  It uses NOMP and has a clean, easy to use interface.  Check it out at http://pool.projectwyvern.com/

General info for your miner

Username: your wyvern wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: nist5
URL (difficulty 8 ) :stratum+tcp://pool.projectwyvern.com:3008
URL (difficulty vardiff):stratum+tcp://pool.projectwyvern.com:3032
URL (difficulty 256):stratum+tcp://pool.projectwyvern.com:3256

All funds received off this pool will directly support the coins development; also we need to test the pool and need sufficient hashrate to verify things are running smoothly.  

I'll connect my cloud miners to it.
Activity: 35
ColonelClink has been hard at work getting a mining pool setup.  This is our official dev support pool and has the standard 1% donation rate.  It uses NOMP and has a clean, easy to use interface.  Check it out at http://pool.projectwyvern.com/

URL (difficulty varidiff):stratum+tcp://pool.projectwyvern.com:3032

All funds received off this pool will directly support the coins development; also we need to test the pool and need sufficient hashrate to verify things are running smoothly. 

Well done guys! Could you guys provide a vardiff port or perhaps a lower difficulty port? More shares = better hash-rate representation on worker stats also.

Edit: I have switched to the dev pool
We are monitoring currently to see how it performs, we just need to get enough people on to actually stand a chance of getting blocks (suprnova is rather dominant lol)

You can have more then one port  Tongue

You might have missed the edit that shows port 3032 is actually vardiff. I originally forgot to tell Nukeless when he was making the post; sorry. Smiley
ColonelClink has been hard at work getting a mining pool setup.  This is our official dev support pool and has the standard 1% donation rate.  It uses NOMP and has a clean, easy to use interface.  Check it out at http://pool.projectwyvern.com/

Well done guys! Could you guys provide a vardiff port or perhaps a lower difficulty port? More shares = better hash-rate representation on worker stats also.

We are monitoring currently to see how it performs, we just need to get enough people on to actually stand a chance of getting blocks (suprnova is rather dominant lol)

You can have more then one port  Tongue

URL (difficulty vardiff):stratum+tcp://pool.projectwyvern.com:3032

Activity: 21
Currently clone of which coin?
I think it's important that we promote solo mining and make it as easy as possible to set up a solo mining configuration - distributed solo miners strengthen network security, and solo mining helps miners understand more about the technical underpinnings of what they're doing when they mine than pooled mining does.

To this end, I've published a public solo Stratum pool setup, suitable for low (one miner) to high (hundreds of miners) deployment, on Github at https://github.com/protinam/wyvern-solo-pool - also distributed as a Docker image - https://hub.docker.com/r/protinam/wyvern-solo-pool/. Using this image, running your very own solo Stratum pool is as easy as:

Code:
docker run -d --net=host -e POOL_PORT="12121" -e MINER_WORKER="worker" -e MINER_PASS="pass" -e DAEMON_HOST="127.0.0.1" -e DAEMON_USER="user" -e DAEMON_PASS="pass" -e DAEMON_PORT="44455" -e DEFAULT_DIFF="1.0" -e DIFF_VARIANCE="10.0" protinam/wyvern-solo-pool

See the Github repository for more information - and file an issue if you'd like any functionality added.

I additionally plan to package up a complete image for solo daemon and pool setup on a VPS / EC2 / etc. - anyone who's interested in solo mining, can you let me know what distribution formats would be convenient? AMI? Docker-compose setup? Something else?
I'll add this to the OP.  I think docker is easiest to use for the image.
Why the hell Net hash rate was yesterday over 44Gh/s in some moments ?  Huh Huh Huh
Probably larger miners trying to grab coins during a low difficulty period.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Why the hell Net hash rate was yesterday over 44Gh/s in some moments ?  Huh Huh Huh
price grows Cheesy

The current circulation is still very small!

Only a 68,000 market cap~ The price on this coin is still super cheap. Im buying more and anyone else that has some spare change should too!
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
price grows Cheesy

The current circulation is still very small!
I have sent the request to Yobit for listing.  Should be guaranteed listing provided they don't run into any issues compiling.

Sweet, good move in my opinion. Although i dont really care for yobit exposure is good.
I have sent the request to Yobit for listing.  Should be guaranteed listing provided they don't run into any issues compiling.
Activity: 41
Price is on its way up in a big way! 400% in a week is huge. Glad a purchased a ton a week ago Smiley Awesome job guys.
Activity: 124
I think it's important that we promote solo mining and make it as easy as possible to set up a solo mining configuration - distributed solo miners strengthen network security, and solo mining helps miners understand more about the technical underpinnings of what they're doing when they mine than pooled mining does.

To this end, I've published a public solo Stratum pool setup, suitable for low (one miner) to high (hundreds of miners) deployment, on Github at https://github.com/protinam/wyvern-solo-pool - also distributed as a Docker image - https://hub.docker.com/r/protinam/wyvern-solo-pool/. Using this image, running your very own solo Stratum pool is as easy as:

Code:
docker run -d --net=host -e POOL_PORT="12121" -e MINER_WORKER="worker" -e MINER_PASS="pass" -e DAEMON_HOST="127.0.0.1" -e DAEMON_USER="user" -e DAEMON_PASS="pass" -e DAEMON_PORT="44455" -e DEFAULT_DIFF="1.0" -e DIFF_VARIANCE="10.0" protinam/wyvern-solo-pool

See the Github repository for more information - and file an issue if you'd like any functionality added.

I additionally plan to package up a complete image for solo daemon and pool setup on a VPS / EC2 / etc. - anyone who's interested in solo mining, can you let me know what distribution formats would be convenient? AMI? Docker-compose setup? Something else?
Activity: 55
Since the new version of the store is online, I'm unable to access anything.

" Premium Content
Buy access to this content. Insufficient Funds"

Same on My account, Desposit, Web wallet,....

Those messages show up when you try to access without being logged in.  The new store isn't ready, so if you want to sell anything continue using the old method.  We are looking at a plugin that will allow users to create their own "mini stores" and can receive myCRED wyvern automatically.  At this point we are the only ones that can sell via this method.

That Explains It! Tnx!
Pages:
Jump to: