Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev - page 17. (Read 47101 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Am I miss something wonderful here? could i still join mining Dev with CPU miner?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We are running into some conflict issues with google ToS and our dev pool.  The pool is down for now and depending on how google responds may be for awhile.  I'll let you know.
Streaming some PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS!

25 WYV Giveaway per round.

https://twitch.tv/a_headshot
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm interested in purchasing sizable quantities of Wyvern OTC. Quantities over 10K WYV only, willing to pay slight premium over current exchange rate, exact price negotiable. Escrowed through a mutually acceptable third party. Direct message me if interested (either here on Bitcointalk or on the Project Wyvern Slack).

Bumping this; still buying - reach out if interested.

If your willing to purchase over the current exchange rate, why not just buy on the exchange? I am.

Coinexchange doesn't have the kind of volume I'm looking for at the moment.
I'm interested in purchasing sizable quantities of Wyvern OTC. Quantities over 10K WYV only, willing to pay slight premium over current exchange rate, exact price negotiable. Escrowed through a mutually acceptable third party. Direct message me if interested (either here on Bitcointalk or on the Project Wyvern Slack).

If your willing to purchase over the current exchange rate, why not just buy on the exchange? I am.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Bitcoin value is going through the roof and all altcoins are suffering, including us.  Don't worry we are committed to pushing through this.
Just finished a dev meeting.  We discussed updating the wallet, and finally made some headway on the new graphics.  We also discussed usability of the coin and have laid out some rather unique plans to fund/create a fully automated website using wyvern as the currency medium.  We have lined up developers and API services and will be launching with esports betting and woocommerce sales for everyone to use/set up their own shop.  This will all be seamless and instant.  I will release a separate thread on this soon.  The current site design will be mostly scrapped for a professional redesign.  We are planning a profit share crowdfunding campaign.  This will be open to everyone.  More info to come.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)

Well, following the path of bitcoin i suppose we can call them Nukes

Kinda like it, has a Fallout flavor to it.
Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)

Something very close to my heart Smiley  Would be a good homage to all the time I spent working on reactors.

Activity: 77
Since this is a gamers coin, figured i would stream and do a WYV giveaway. Going to drop 100 coins. Hang out and follow and ill drop some coins!

https://www.twitch.tv/a_headshot
nice, I'll promote your stream on twitter and facebook!

About to drop coins, hope your watching!

that was fun!  top 10 on BG.  thanks again for coins  JAWS
Since this is a gamers coin, figured i would stream and do a WYV giveaway. Going to drop 100 coins. Hang out and follow and ill drop some coins!

Streams over, if anything raised some awareness to some new crypto users and some more power on the chain. Will be doing this again soon! Thanks again for the opportunity Nukeless!

Now that the dev pool is up, next on the list is a new version of the wallet.  This will include the new graphics overlay and a few compiling fixes.  Are there any requests for the new wallet?  No promises on anything but we want to know what is desired.
Yeah, my hashrate is not even registering, i have about 100MH's pointed at it but i havent gotten a single share this whole time.

Mine is showing up.  I only see 3 miners on here atm, and they are all from the dev team.  What config are you using?  EDIT: I think I see you on there now.  WPQqxWvXy8xxFA669cqckskUDh374PQmzB thats you right?  It's showing that address with majority shares.
Pages:
Jump to: