Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev - page 7. (Read 47101 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can't get the wallet online, do I need to do more then just opening it? 0 active connections to wyvern network
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Hi guys

Could anyone please tell me the token parameters for the WYSH tokens, many thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I'm ready to announce my pool for new coins including Wyvern:  https://cryptohub.online/pools/
Stratum server location: Germany
Reward method: PROP
Mining fee: 1% that will be automatically lowered to 0,5% for a loyal miner
Automatic withdrawal with minimal tx fee
Activity: 63
24h Volume USD   $53.45  Huh Huh
Activity: 41
w/o dev coin is dead
Dead coin? dev hasn't been online in 2 weeks and no volume in exchange.

I'm preparing a project with this coin:  a pool with integrated marketplace.

at coinexchange market I see "24h Volume: 1.04372309" it's seems ok
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I suspect this one will creep out from nowhere in the future at some point.  Once it gains another few exchanges and gets some dev report outs we'll see a boom.  I'm (hoping) thinking late summer to early fall.
Activity: 13

There is activity on their slack channel. Devs have some troubles related to real life, but ColonelClink said that development will be continued in a week or two.
Activity: 35

Can you post which version of the levelDB libraries you were using to compile?

leveldb-1.9.0

but stop..... WTF I just downloaded from git and there is a file "wyvernd", and it works,  so i don't need to compile,  how can it be?  Huh

I compiled it with built-in dependencies so it would be plug and play if people needed (which you did, apparently). Glad it's working for you. Smiley

leveldb-1.9.0

but stop..... WTF I just downloaded from git and there is a file "wyvernd", and it works,  so i don't need to compile,  how can it be?  Huh
Activity: 35
Nobody is here? please help with the compiling, i'm going to launch pool for this coin

My apologies, my phone notifications haven't been working right due to a bad flash. I have reflashed and all is good now.

Any news on project? I really hope it wouldn't die halfway to the top.

I asked Colonel_Clink on slack about joining Project Wyvern team and yeah I wanted to help out with some "logistic" things in whole project and promotion the whole project so not join just to be in team.
And he didn't even answered xD So I don't know what is going on out there.

I have been doing the best I can; no notifications meant I was unaware the question was asked for some time. We are looking for marketing and promotional help; this meeting we will create a plan to get things rolling for people who want to help out.
Nobody is here? please help with the compiling, i'm going to launch pool for this coin
Hi to everyone,  i have a problem with compiling the wallet/daemon on Ubuntu 16.10 (16.04 same problem)

Command
make -f makefile.unix

returns long text errores.
Error starts with
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnAbort()':
/home/alex90/Wyvern/src/txdb-leveldb.h:170: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'

I have already tried some solutions from this topic, error still exists
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I asked Colonel_Clink on slack about joining Project Wyvern team and yeah I wanted to help out with some "logistic" things in whole project and promotion the whole project so not join just to be in team.
And he didn't even answered xD So I don't know what is going on out there.
Few more hours until the block reward halves for the final time.
Mining reward will half in a couple of days.

What about adding WYV to Cryptopia at least?

Agreed, it would be great to see WYV on at least a couple of minor exchanges (such as novaexchange and livecoin).I beleive it would generate decent volume for current coin development stage.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
mine safe o/
Mining reward will half in a couple of days.

What about adding WYV to Cryptopia at least?

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Good pool I got 80 WYV  Cheesy

Hi Dev, please add the below Wyvern pool to ANN page.

Wyvern pool: http://neonpool.sytes.net

Miners are welcome  Smiley
Thanks for the positive feedback. I've reduced the minimum payout to 0.1 WYV for early payouts.
Pages:
Jump to: