Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin - page 7. (Read 137432 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
The whole team? The team is one single guy. U dont need to address it this way, whole team, are u nuts? If its not whole then what it is thats left out of the whole? Is it half the guy, half the body? Some of u tend to elevate things to divine, sublime status, as if theres a dealbreaker u see right here. The team is an underaged albeit physically old woman with cellulite armpits and a massage roller she uses to put down her fat bulbs.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
and you have come to this conclusion.....how?
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Nice update there Zach. It is quite obvious your. and the whole Xnetwork teams, dedication, and passion for this project is beginning to take root with the start of this unique DPOPS  platform. We, the constituents can be as impatient as badgers at times it must seem to you. You handle that very well I must say. Thank you for your level commitment to this project.

The whole team? The team is one single guy. U dont need to address it this way, whole team, are u nuts? If its not whole then what it is thats left out of the whole? Is it half the guy, half the body? Some of u tend to elevate things to divine, sublime status, as if theres a dealbreaker u see right here. The team is an underaged albeit physically old woman with cellulite armpits and a massage roller she uses to put down her fat bulbs.
Activity: 11
They're running a christmas airdrop event in their discord server https://discord.gg/C2ChggC
This is cool news!

What is the RoI that you are expecting? Can you tell already?

Do I have to set up a Masternode to participate?
How much is the collateral?

You can register a delegate on 4th January, the entry cost was set at 20 million XCASH but due to demand, that cost has estimated to have risen to over 500 million XCASH-- market forces at work. You can still vote for a delegate (set at 2 million xcash per vote). Each delegate sets their own rewards, so you'll have to look for the best deal. You'll be able to vote through the X-BANK in the very near future, but in the mean time you can use the CLI or android wallet to vote.
Activity: 1
This is cool news!

What is the RoI that you are expecting? Can you tell already?

Do I have to set up a Masternode to participate?
How much is the collateral?
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Is this actually for real? Xcash is still alive? Or just another zombie trying to crawl out of its grave?

I guess I'll find out this Feb 2021.
your looking about 8-9M for a solo delegate for the first month or more of DPOPS
current block reward is something around 54K so if we assume 50K by block 800K

6.4 blocks per day
50K reward
30 days in month

(6.4*50000)*30 = 9.6M

yes you can set the fee from 0-100 so you can charge how much the server will cost

Thank you & Happy X-MAS!
Activity: 95
Nice update there Zach. It is quite obvious your. and the whole Xnetwork teams, dedication, and passion for this project is beginning to take root with the start of this unique DPOPS  platform. We, the constituents can be as impatient as badgers at times it must seem to you. You handle that very well I must say. Thank you for your level commitment to this project.

Thank you very much captainfalconer

So what is the next step?
When it was launched, a community on this forum was very enthusiastic but slowly faded away and the community lost interest due to the lack of updates on project developments.
I think the team should start doing more massive promotions on social media or in this forum.
You can start the Bounty program. This is just a suggestion Smiley

Just speaking as a observer/ small bag hodler.

The team is 100% self-funded and didn't run an ICO, so development didn´t have the huge pools of resources to pull from like some other projects have. From what I have seen, the team has been meticulous in testing (it´s all public), and I think they're on round 16 of beta testing the dpops feature alone. The Bitcointalk community may have lost interest due to the length of development time (2 and a half years), which is natural, especially with regards the wider crypto community. I think the team is aware of this, and recently began running a contributor program which is an evolution of the staple bounty program.

Couldn't have said it better
you can look at the github to see all of the updates I spent 10 hours a day on average for 7 days a week for 2 years basically on this.

There was not much to write about because all we could say was it was in development. A little more communication on here would have been good though.

I started working on it December 28th 2018, after me and Guilhem finalized the creation of it on paper and researched it in the month of NOV

We launched the alpha Oct 2019 (10 months after I started it) but we had issues with it and alpha lasted all the way until about july 2020
Not only some issues, but it took the first month just to help everyone install the delegates, so it then took 2 months after for us to write a bash autoinstaller with the communities help as many joined in the contribution on the script.

along the way designs were also changed due to the responses of people in the alpha and their great ideas. Of course some bugs were found as well, and that is all public on the issues in github as well as the bounties paid out.
https://github.com/X-CASH-official/xcash-dpops/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

The beta went from AUG1 to now and was about testing at a larger scale and removing small bugs, and adding new features people asked before. I also spent about 1 month making it more decentralized so seed nodes have no more importance than a regular pow blockchain. All seed nodes can be turned off and the system still works.

Also a few efficiency updates as it only uses 1GB of ram, and someone was even able to get this to work on PI4 in the betas

You can read about every beta in the discord ANN channel for DPOPS

I know some on the BTC talk forum lost hope or got upset with the time it took, but if you followed the github and discord most saw how much work was going into it.

Like I said the hardest protocol is done, now the others wont take that long, since they build ontop of xcash-core and mostly xcash-dpops, and are really extensions of xcash-dpops "core" functions which took about 4 out of the 9 months to build

As far as next steps Paul is more suited to answer, but we are doing more marketing in letting older users that put xcash on hold that the DPOPS is done, and more will follow. we also have the Wxcash going on with other team members right now, and that will allow people to stake from x-bank and a lot of other higher level features for newer people.

GUI wallet is also being worked on, as its from scratch in angular and electron
Is there a staking reward calculator for voters?

Just found this article about the expected ROI:
https://medium.com/x-cash/dpops-faq-general-information-expected-roi-and-more-7e83e839c912

"The delegates could also set the fees to a minimum of 24% to pay for the server hosting service. If the delegates set the fees at 24%, the return will be 1.75% return/monthly, or 21% return/yearly on your stake net of the fees."

your looking about 8-9M for a solo delegate for the first month or more of DPOPS
current block reward is something around 54K so if we assume 50K by block 800K

6.4 blocks per day
50K reward
30 days in month

(6.4*50000)*30 = 9.6M

yes you can set the fee from 0-100 so you can charge how much the server will cost
Is there a staking reward calculator for voters?

Just found this article about the expected ROI:
https://medium.com/x-cash/dpops-faq-general-information-expected-roi-and-more-7e83e839c912

"The delegates could also set the fees to a minimum of 24% to pay for the server hosting service. If the delegates set the fees at 24%, the return will be 1.75% return/monthly, or 21% return/yearly on your stake net of the fees."

When it was launched, a community on this forum was very enthusiastic but slowly faded away and the community lost interest due to the lack of updates on project developments.
I think the team should start doing more massive promotions on social media or in this forum.

Just speaking as a observer/ small bag hodler.

The team is 100% self-funded and didn't run an ICO, so development didn´t have the huge pools of resources to pull from like some other projects have. From what I have seen, the team has been meticulous in testing (it´s all public), and I think they're on round 16 of beta testing the dpops feature alone. The Bitcointalk community may have lost interest due to the length of development time (2 and a half years), which is natural, especially with regards the wider crypto community. I think the team is aware of this, and recently began running a contributor program which is an evolution of the staple bounty program.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Seems like all x-cash locked in wallets and x-bank.io ...
only ~2% of the total supply is on sell orders....  Embarrassed

I think I need to rent a mining farm for a month, to get enough xcash for serious staking or a solo node.

Anyone like to sell?

Activity: 7
Ahoy Mateys, small bag holder compared to some but pretty pumped to see this thing go live, lots of work going in to, check out the great community on discord!
Where do I buy a node? and how many are up for grabs??

you can still mine xcash or buy on exchanges
I would recommend
https://trade.citex.co.kr/trade/XCASH_ETH
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/LTC/XCASH/240
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/XCASH/240

but were also on hotbit and graviex

There are only going to be 50 nodes, but 45 only since we are having 5 seed nodes(they wont mine any blocks though)
as for the amount its a total guess right now

you can view the current delegates in a beta test at
http://delegates.xcash.foundation/

if you look at the average delegate total vote that would be the amount right now to get into the top 45 for this test

I assume mainnet will be much higher, but it totally depends on who stakes and who shows up

we have estimated in an article it will be around 540M but it could be lower or higher

I better start trading, 540 million is a few hundred million more than I have  Grin
Activity: 12

you can still mine xcash or buy on exchanges
I would recommend
https://trade.citex.co.kr/trade/XCASH_ETH
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/LTC/XCASH/240
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/XCASH/240

but were also on hotbit and graviex

There are only going to be 50 nodes, but 45 only since we are having 5 seed nodes(they wont mine any blocks though)
as for the amount its a total guess right now

you can view the current delegates in a beta test at
http://delegates.xcash.foundation/

if you look at the average delegate total vote that would be the amount right now to get into the top 45 for this test

I assume mainnet will be much higher, but it totally depends on who stakes and who shows up

we have estimated in an article it will be around 540M but it could be lower or higher
Pages:
Jump to: