Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 41. (Read 95136 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, dev's! The business will be fortunate!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The project looks promising. I really liked the site, worthy. Although there are many projects with games in recent years, I believe in this project
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Will the new bounty campaign have a separate reward pool? Or will the reward be common with the old campaign?

It's basically the same pool, but read this for understanding: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37307935

That is right    Pool = (3.5% of M) + (3.5% of P).

But how long will be go the main sale, may be formula need to some time ratio - because a lot of people who joined the bounty since pre-sale may take much greater time then on main sale ?
The formula counts without your wasting time. The calculation will be based on the performance of the first and second bounty periods in money.

So it will be necessary to participate in the second round, or we have ( who participate in the first round ) real chance to lose most part of the bounty reward.
You have a chance to lose half of your earnings, as soon as the developers announced the division of the bounty into 2 parts. Now the participants face a choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
So it will be necessary to participate in the second round, or we have ( who participate in the first round ) real chance to lose most part of the bounty reward.
It is not known how much they will be able to collect on the main round of sales. It will probably be a smaller amount than on presale. And, accordingly, the award for the 2nd round will be less

As you say '' It is not known how much they will be able to collect on the main round of sales '' for reinsurance may be to participate in it.

For me this is the longest company.  Smiley
reinsurance and with high probability to spend time in empty? The project has already shown how they can delay time. There is no guarantee that this will not happen again
There is a possibility that the developers have already learned the bitter experience, and they will conduct advertising more effectively. In addition, there may be progress in development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
It is not known how much they will be able to collect on the main round of sales. It will probably be a smaller amount than on presale. And, accordingly, the award for the 2nd round will be less

As you say '' It is not known how much they will be able to collect on the main round of sales '' for reinsurance may be to participate in it.

reinsurance and with high probability to spend time in empty? The project has already shown how they can delay time. There is no guarantee that this will not happen again
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

GIF by SOCIFI
Will the new bounty campaign have a separate reward pool? Or will the reward be common with the old campaign?

It's basically the same pool, but read this for understanding: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37307935

But how long will be go the main sale, may be formula need to some time ratio - because a lot of people who joined the bounty since pre-sale may take much greater time then on main sale ?
The formula counts without your wasting time. The calculation will be based on the performance of the first and second bounty periods in money.

Activity: 616

GIF by SOCIFI

It is not known how long the main sale will take. Also, the new bounty program is not yet launched. Too early to talk about deadlines
Activity: 422
Futurov
I saw that the fundraising was over. I congratulate all participants on the successful completion of the presale. I hope the main sale will not be this long as presale.
I hope that the main sale will be more successful. The team collected only 200 + bitcoins. I am not sure that these funds will be enough for the development of the project.
I heard it also and I want to congratulate the team for earning that amount of btc. I just wonder when this coin will be available in coinmarketcap so that I can check the current value form time to time.
I think we will see the coin at coinmarketcap only in autumn. First, you need to wait for the token sale to start.
Yeah I see. I just heard that the token sale will start soon and obviously I will take a look for that token sale for me to be always up to date.
I didn't see any information about the new token sale round. When it begins? I think it will start at the same time as the launch of the CHIMAERA wallet
I just read some discussion on this thread about it. That kind of strategy is always used even in other project. They will launch the token sale at the same time they will do some activities with regards to the project.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
And when will the Bounty campaigns for Chimaera resume?

It should restart some time before the main sale starts in August.
legendary
#birdgang

It should restart some time before the main sale starts in August.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
GIF by SOCIFI
I saw that the fundraising was over. I congratulate all participants on the successful completion of the presale. I hope the main sale will not be this long as presale.
I hope that the main sale will be more successful. The team collected only 200 + bitcoins. I am not sure that these funds will be enough for the development of the project.
I heard it also and I want to congratulate the team for earning that amount of btc. I just wonder when this coin will be available in coinmarketcap so that I can check the current value form time to time.
I think we will see the coin at coinmarketcap only in autumn. First, you need to wait for the token sale to start.
Yeah I see. I just heard that the token sale will start soon and obviously I will take a look for that token sale for me to be always up to date.
Sales are scheduled for August. I wouldn't say it's soon. During this time, everyone can forget about the existence of this project
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I didn't see any information about the new token sale round. When it begins? I think it will start at the same time as the launch of the CHIMAERA wallet

Main sale is scheduled for August. For now there is a private sale round re-opened with a 25% discount, minimum investment is 15k Euro though.

Chimaera - it's just presales ad infinitum  Roll Eyes
legendary
#birdgang

Main sale is scheduled for August. For now there is a private sale round re-opened with a 25% discount, minimum investment is 15k Euro though.
Activity: 350
Chimaera - the first-ever decentralized platform of development of gaming machines. I would like to give support to your ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: