Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 38. (Read 95136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Just finished up my Chimaera MEME WARS meme submission. Check it out on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GO8qGrRKo&feature=youtu.be

I've never made a montage parody before, so this was a bit of a journey for me. I hope you guys like it! Smiley

That is not your video, but from jeffthebaker.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just finished up my Chimaera MEME WARS meme submission. Check it out on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GO8qGrRKo&feature=youtu.be

I've never made a montage parody before, so this was a bit of a journey for me. I hope you guys like it! Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
What kind of game would you all like to see built on the Chimaera blockchain?

Personally I would love to play in a DAU situated in old timey pirate era that is focused on commerce, piracy and pillage. Sort of like Sea of Thieves but with an entirely world/economy outside of the PvP gameplay. Perhaps a mixture of Sea of Thieves gameplay and Puzzle Pirates economy. Would be incredible!
I love games about pirates and would very much like to play a game with an open and dynamic world based on the blockchain. I also hope that a new era of the gaming industry is coming.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Personally I would love to play in a DAU situated in old timey pirate era that is focused on commerce, piracy and pillage. Sort of like Sea of Thieves but with an entirely world/economy outside of the PvP gameplay. Perhaps a mixture of Sea of Thieves gameplay and Puzzle Pirates economy. Would be incredible!

What does DAU stand for? The idea sounds awesome though and exactly what this kind of blockchain could be used for. I am more into FPS myself, but I guess the same can apply there, cosmetic items could be used in an economy outside the game too, where you can earn tokens in game just by playing or fork out your crypto directly to purchase the item that you desire. Going to be some interesting years ahead as this continues to develop!
Activity: 168
Your project is one of a kind. Good luck. And you must try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
By the way are there any news about the next round of ICO and relative bounties? Didn't fine any, but I remember it should have happened quite soon.

Main sale is still scheduled for August with the bounty starting some days/weeks before.
I hope that the team will not once again change the terms of the token sale. This will have a negative impact on fundraising.
I don't think we should worry. The team has done a great job in preparing for the token sale and I am sure that it will be successful.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
By the way are there any news about the next round of ICO and relative bounties? Didn't fine any, but I remember it should have happened quite soon.

Main sale is still scheduled for August with the bounty starting some days/weeks before.
I hope that the team will not once again change the terms of the token sale. This will have a negative impact on fundraising.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang

Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Hi, everybody. there is no new information about the launch of the second stage of token sale and the new bounty campaign? I'm afraid to miss this news.

Just follow this thread or the bounty thread to not miss it. For the moment the main sale is still scheduled for August, with the bounty starting some days/weeks before I guess.

Yes. Also get into our Telegram channel though.

https://t.me/chimaera_en

While we post here, information is a bit easier to check there.

With all the respect, I don't get it when people tell its easier to find information in Telegram channel...
Telegram is just a chatbox, flooded with idle conversation without much sense. I just checked it - to read info for just one day (june 29), I have to spend tens of minutes of reading chit-chat nonsense.

Please continue posting useful info here and thanks a lot (especially to tyKiwanuka) for doing that! Smiley

I totally agree, it's a nonsense to point at a chat for the main source of information.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
An interesting situation - now investors ignore CHIMAERA. And after the project will succeed, investors will regret the missed opportunities.
As I understand from the words of the developer, the project will significantly advance in technical terms, so there are big advances in the project. Investors should appreciate this.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
An interesting situation - now investors ignore CHIMAERA. And after the project will succeed, investors will regret the missed opportunities.
Activity: 42
I hope this idea will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
A Quick update:

Mainnet should be going live at the end of next week or the following week at the latest.
~
After the launch of main net of Chimaera, can I mine this one, Sir?

Yes,

you can mine with sha256d (and merge mine with Bitcoin)
or you can mine with your gpu with neoscrypt.

but, on release the blockrewards are lowered to 1 CHI per block. This will be increased after the main sale once we know what the total supply will be.
When this happens - the reward will be 25% to SHA256D Merge Miners, and 75% to Neoscrypt Miners.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
A Quick update:

Mainnet should be going live at the end of next week or the following week at the latest.
~
After the launch of main net of Chimaera, can I mine this one, Sir?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
A Quick update:

There have been a few delays on launch due to the fact that:

We are in the process of re-branding and we are awaiting confirmation regarding rights to the new name (the wallet needed re-branding too)
We've added some features to the wallet such as - Multi-wallet functionality (you have 2 wallets, 1 for coin storage (encrypted vault) and 1 for gaming (unencrypted).
We have changed how mining works - and it needed testing, whilst also liaising with large Bitcoin Pools regarding the merged mining changes we have implemented.

but rest assured we are working very hard to get this released asap whilst trying to risk potential issues Smiley
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Hi, everybody. there is no new information about the launch of the second stage of token sale and the new bounty campaign? I'm afraid to miss this news.

Just follow this thread or the bounty thread to not miss it. For the moment the main sale is still scheduled for August, with the bounty starting some days/weeks before I guess.

With all the respect, I don't get it when people tell its easier to find information in Telegram channel...
Telegram is just a chatbox, flooded with idle conversation without much sense. I just checked it - to read info for just one day (june 29), I have to spend tens of minutes of reading chit-chat nonsense.

Please continue posting useful info here and thanks a lot (especially to tyKiwanuka) for doing that! Smiley

I'm actually surprised there's no Discord channel setup here considering it's designed for gaming communities.

A lot more crypto projects I follow have a Discord channel.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

I hope that by August the market will stabilize and the team will be able to attract new potential investors.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

Pages:
Jump to: