Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games - page 87. (Read 94964 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
this is how its done. good grief! need help with this or do u want to keep your stupid method?

https://novusphere.io/

you realise no huc's will be burned right? i.e. a snapshot will be taken of huc's in your wallet and you'll be able to claim chimera after that.

you keep you huc and get chi as well.

hell, nxt did a snapshot on all the exchanges for ardor.
this method of having to download this forever wallet is bs. just a clever way that hunter is scamming noobs and those that dont use wallets daily.

this is why crypto will never go main stream until sound minded people with brains connect to the mainstream instead of idiot coders with no life experiences

i downloaded the wallet today. it took 5 mins to download and about an hour to sync

edit: exchange may still do that....it has yet to be confirmed
this is how its done. good grief! need help with this or do u want to keep your stupid method?

you realise no huc's will be burned right? i.e. a snapshot will be taken of huc's in your wallet and you'll be able to claim chimera after that.

simple enough, that can be done also

it's about as simple as it gets.

send huc to wallet
wait for snapshot
claim chimera
send huc back to polo

happy days
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
can you guys share your nodes please.

WOWWW!!!

chain is 7,6GB? how can we sync it!!!!!!!!
its very painful job

please accept from exchanges!!
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
can you guys share your nodes please.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hello, is there a Chimera/HUC slack or telegram to address all the concerns and communication regarding the ICO and wallets

how can i find "alive nodes" and how can i add notes to my huc wallet?

Huntercore Wallet v0.13 (no game tab) + Unity3d Client 1.22 standalone downlads (use unity if you want to play the game, otherwise ignore it)- you will need to addnodes or copy the peers.dat file (included) to your datadir (until we hardcode them)  >> https://mega.nz/#!4V13WYRD!6VdMN7KxZIKkDEMz6fhtQ1q8VaXFApKDCrMy5lNDeKQ

@snailbrain hi,

i have 11k huc on my polo address. Now, i am downloading this "quote" mega.nz link? is it enough?

when syncing finished,i ll create a new huc address then i ll transfer all hucs to my new local wallet from polo account?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
got it!

time for everyone to buy a little more to cap their stash up to a multiple of 10k  Shocked

Bought HUC upon Chimera announcement... unfortunately only had 6800~. Either way, good profit from the news on my investment. Sold out since I don't know how I feel about rounding up with expensive HUC, but the BTC profit will definitely help with my BTC deposits towards Chimera ICO.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
what is no longer burning coin mean? do i get CHI for free and keep HUC as well?
Activity: 359
There are 2 wallets out, which is the wallet to download and move the coins from the exchanges to?

Huntercore is the updated wallet and the one that should be used at this point I assume. Huntercore is based on a newer bitcoin core and was released a couple of months ago. Its much improved over the original wallet, which was fairly buggy. Download is in the Huntercoin thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhuc-huntercoin-worlds-first-decentralized-gameworld-on-the-blockchain-435170
Activity: 248
There are 2 wallets out, which is the wallet to download and move the coins from the exchanges to?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think we will see price HUC 10k this week
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
hi snail, are you saying that it is beneficial to move our HUC into a single address ?
whats that all about?

Yes, or you can split them up as long as they are in multiples of 10k.

is it possible to ask help from polo for the upcoming snapshot?
Activity: 232
got it!

time for everyone to buy a little more to cap their stash up to a multiple of 10k  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
looking forward to the details (and new name!)

so...
10k HUC = 10k CHI, 12k = 12k, 20k = 40k?, and then 30k = 90k? 100k=1million?

Hi Buck.
no not like that.

Assuming you get 1 HUC for 1 CHI (this is not official yet as it depends on some other factors).

4K HUC = 0 CHI
10k HUC = 10k CHI
12K HUC = 10k CHI
20k HUC = 20k CHI
35K HUC = 30k CHI
47.324k HUC = 40k CHI

-
We must hold our HUC coins in wallet, or I can leave them on the exchange?

it sounds like you will need the private key, which implies you must have them in your private wallet.

looking forward to the details (and new name!)

so...
10k HUC = X CHI, 12k = X, 20k = 2X?, and then 30k = 9X? 100k=10X?
Activity: 314
We must hold our HUC coins in wallet, or I can leave them on the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
hi snail, are you saying that it is beneficial to move our HUC into a single address ?
whats that all about?

Yes, or you can split them up as long as they are in multiples of 10k.

it is so it is easier to implement those addresses in Chimera (the multiples of 10k has some other advantages over just all addresses with 10k+).

you will just need to use dumprivkey (in console) for the address(es) in Huntercoin, then import into chi to get your coins.
should take less than a minute for anyone to do.

Official information with numbers etc - with a guide - will be posted soon.
Pages:
Jump to: